Funny Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Babiegurl, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

Do you think if your laughing with eachother during sex and making it goofy takes away from the actual act of sex?

I think it makes it alot more fun. I mean you really have to have a good basis in your relationship to laugh during sex and know that your not insulting one another.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I think enjoying sex, even to the point of laughter and giggling, is not only NOT wrong - I think it is quite essential! And I like your insight as well. It indicates a closeness and trust, a 'best friend' factor, that has developed over time.

My husband & I have spontaneously done this on occassion. The 'silliness', if you wiill, didn't last the whole session - but it was fun, refreshing, exciting and stimulating.

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I think laughing during sex is fine, except that sometimes it can actually push the penis out, just like coughing can. My boyfriend says it feels funny when I laugh during sex.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

LOL - Thorn LOVES it when I cough while his penis is in me. Extrememly pleasurable sensation!

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

My wife and I quite often laugh at each other during sex, especially if we get out the Karma Sutra book:lol

* HW has mental picture of Thorn rumaging through medicine chest, throwing out all forms of "cough" medication*:lol

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, I love being able to laugh with my SO in bed. It's fun. It's also beautiful that we can enjoy everything to the fullest. Laughter is a big part of my life, and even though I don't laugh during sex most of the time, it is fun and refreshing to be able to let loose and just be happy. Sometimes, we forget to do that in regular life, so it's really nice. Plus, both of us come up with some pretty damn good jokes, and we have fun tickling each other if the joke is about the other person.

7. Brad

Brad New Member

I agree with all contributions so far.

Especially those of Dreama as they say what I would say.

Sex is many things.

Those partners that can put fun into intimacy have something really special.

Life is too short and too serious too much of the time.

8. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint New Member

Laughter liberates the soul. I agree with everyone. I don't think mutaul laughter is a bad thing at anytime especially during sex.

9. BustHer

BustHer New Member

Lol

Yes its great when we both laugh during sex. It does feel great when she laughs or coughs causing her vagina to grip or put more pressure on my dick. When funny things happen and we both crack up it just makes it better:). I especially enjoy the faint smile I can see on the corner of her mouth as she snuggles or wiggles her sexy ass against my body after we are both spent. It makes me feel she is content and that I did a good job, nothing wild just a content little smile gracing her lips.:bow All bow to the ladies for they are what we desire most:brow

10. Laurenn

Laurenn New Member

Laughing with eachother during sex...gives more fun!!!

11. eandvk

eandvk Member

My wife and I are both pretty quick witted and we laugh at one another all the time during sex!Humor was a quality that attracted us to each other,so laughing during sex just is a natural thing for us.

12. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

During sex is the one time I do not laugh.

13. Chris.sv

Chris.sv New Member

I think it shows security between one another.

14. mandango

mandango New Member

Sometimes we share a laugh, it's all good. We always to try keep it in perspective; sex is something shared and should be enjoyed. As long as we are pleasuring and enjoying each other, we have a blast! Sometimes a little sillyness is called for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.