Funny kids

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hot Wheels, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Just had a top idea, which i dont think i have ever read on here!

Since a lot of us here have kids......
    - Tell us your/their childhood stuffups, which have been around and haunted you ever since!!!

Something silly that you or one of your siblings did that is always mentioned as a "hey remember when you?" at every family event!

Or even something you have seen your kids do, or another friends, family etc that you will make sure they never forget... part of the speech at the 21st bday maybe?

I'll lead off....
    When we were teens, the oldies went away for a few days and my brother put a can of baked beans in a pot of water on the stove to heat it up without puncturing the top of the can.......then forgot about it till the thing boiled dry and we heard the can explode in the kitchen.....:eek
    Man...you should have seen the mess.....I had no idea you could spread a can of beans ALL over every wall...and the ceiling.....looked kinda like Mr Bean's painting method you know :uhh:

#1 Hot Wheels, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  2. bsxy420

Gold Member

i guess ill go next.my cousin missy was the one we all looked up to. she was the oldest granddaughter so of course she got to do ever thing first..all but cooking of course. she just wasn't much interested in that. so she decides to make us some brownies one evening. she has everything mixed and goes to grease the pan to put them into the oven, she she turns and asks her mom..."when they say grease in bottom of the pan, do they mean the bottom or the inside bottom?"....from since then we have called her betty crocker!

3. Dreama

Gold Member

One time, my brother, sister and I wanted to go outside (I was seven, brother six, sister four). It was snowing, and we had been dreaming of having a snowball fight. But, Dad was not up for letting us go, because he wanted to sleep, as he had night shifts at his work, and mom was in class (she was in college). There was a roof overhang right outside our window, so we just opened the window, got snow and had our snowball fight inside. Oh, when dad came in and found out, we got in so much trouble. But, it is funny in hindsight.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

We were on vacation at the beach with our parents and grandparents, and we were in what was called an "efficiency apartment" at a motel. My younger brother, the middle child, decided it would be fun to drop old cigarette butts down into the air conditioning vent in the floor. (All the adults in our family smoked). The other two of us caught him, and thought it would be fun too. The next morning, the motel manager showed up at our door. It seems that the motel restaurant shared the same ventilation system as the apartment, as it was directly underneath, and there were cigarette butts blown all over the restaurant. After a stiff beating from my dad, myself and my brothers spent the rest of the day washing all the windows in the restaurant. We always created some mischief together. I miss those days.