funny and true,

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by justaniceguy, Sep 5, 2012.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

I used to live in Southampton yer, I was one day looking for work there and I was asked to go to a job agency and was asked to go to block 1A.

So anyway like a plonker I was, I went there but had not realised there was adjacent to it a number with 1Aa on it so went into the building up the stairs to the office....Well, ata the reception there was a lovely slim lady greeted me with a not so sleezy but rather rauchy mini skirt on and a big black man behind her....

I said hyer, is this the agency thinking it was a job agency!. She said yes, I thought great, so anyway she told me to follow her into this room yer....So I did, What I didnt understand was there was a couch, she said lay on the couch and be comfortable, so I did, thinking "what" AGENCY der" whatever, I went with it.

Anyway yer she said she was gunna just sort something out and that she would be back. So strange as this happening was, waited for her to come back, absolutely not realising where really I was, totally oblivious that this was not a job agency........Anyway she came back with absolute fuck all on, totally naked and was just about gunna sit on me.......I went SHIT. Then it hit home.....I was only in a massage brothel parlour wasnt I......THIS IS TRUE.....I told my girlfriend at the time, she said how could a man be so stupid not to realise it...To this day Ill never know either....

2. sandwich

Gold Member

So you didn't think it odd that she asked you to lay down?

3. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

Yes you could say, I was so naive then .I was about 21

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Now, that is a funny story. Thanks for the chuckle.