[Ask a Girl] funky smell

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sinner, Dec 2, 2010.

1. sinner

sinner New Member

My wife complains sometimes that my jizz leaks out of her sometimes hours after sex. Is this just the effects of age and babies or is there something else. She does pee and wipe after sex all the time
  2. wetness1

wetness1 Gold Member

It happens mate.. fairly normal id say...

But what smell?

3. sinner

sinner New Member

I think its that wet panty smell of her juices and mine mixed together. It doesn't seem to be an issue when she doesn't get real wet.
  4. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

are you sure it's just not *her* smell?

if you say it's only an issue when she's really wet.. well her liquid's going to drip and yours wouldn't be staying up there very long ;)
  5. wetness1

wetness1 Gold Member

Is the smell that bad?
  6. sinner

sinner New Member

All I know is that sometimes she uses it as a reason for me not to come inside her.
  7. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

maybe she doesn't really enjoy the feeling? fear of pregnancy?
  8. sinner

sinner New Member

Well I've been snipped so no pregnancy issues. Sometimes she won't let me pull out some rimes she wants me to come outside. I guess its maybe her mood? What does it feel like to have cum inside you?
  9. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

most of the time I can physically feel his cum as he orgasms.. just turns into an extremely wet/sticky mess really quickly and I usually start leaking cum as soon as he pulls out which results in a mad dash to the bathroom to clean up :)
  10. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

I'm actually with Sinner's wife regarding the smell. My man's cum alone smells fine. My own juices alone smell fine. Mix them together and I'm sure everyone can smell me miles away.

If I've got to go somewhere after sex I just get around it by swallowing his cum.

It's got nothing to do with age or having kids. It's happened with every partner I've had.
  11. loveit247

loveit247 Gold Member

What goes in must come out. And yes, it is not the nicest of feelings to have it run out in public and get into your panties.

Not sure what peeing after sex has to do with it, we pee out of a different hole mate. ;)

I just push as much out as I can but a little always stays behind and leaks out later. I combat that by using my cup after sex. That way, no leaking.
  12. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

Yes after I logged out earlier I remembered that I sometimes wear a tampon for half an hour or so to soak up any residue.
  13. sinner

sinner New Member

Your my kind of woman. The swallowing thing dispenses with any clean up. You sound very neat.
  14. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

when you pee you are relaxing the muscles in that area/allowing it to come out easier ;) I usually "push" when I pee post sex.. usually most of his cum drips out

always a great idea to pee after sex (guys AND girls) because it flushes the urethra and reduces the risk of a UTI
  15. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

I always pee after sex and never found that to make any difference to the smell. :shrug

I will admit to having an extra sensitive nose so maybe I just smell what others miss.
  16. sinner

sinner New Member

A sensitive nose is a good quality. Good sex is about using all five senses. I love to smell my lover especially the sweet smell and taste of her juices when she's aroused
  17. loveit247

loveit247 Gold Member

Maybe in you, but not in me. I have extreme control over my muscles down there and if I want to get most of it out I can by simply pushing. Peeing has nothing what so ever to do with it.

At the end of the day you can't get all of it out because the vaginas natural acids turn semen into a jelly like substance for a while, it then liquefies again and runs out.
  18. sinner

sinner New Member

Control over those muscles is a big turn on for me. I love when my wife squeeezes those muscles when I'm inside her.