Fun with a Soft Penis

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Logger, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Logger

Gold Member

Since there are times when my wife is receptive to rubbing with my soft penis, like as naked dry humping, I want to start a list of strategies that have worked, on hand here, as a reminder for various approaches that have worked sometime in the past. Whenever I find something that works for me, my wife gets tired of it after a week, or a month, and I have to switch to something creatively new. I frequently try to change my approach, to something that used to work, or something new.

One that has worked well for a while, is to aproach my wife from the back, and lay my soft penis on the rounded top of one of her buns. I can usually maneuver my gentle rocking or thrusting, so my penis stays on the top, middle of one of her buns. Adding baby oil occasionally makes sliding more stimulating for me. I can rock for over 5 minutes, and my wifw seems to enjoy the rocking as foreplay. This works when my wife is lying on her side, or on her stomach.

Another position is sliding my penins between her thighs, while straddling her while she is lying on her front or back. Facing her feet, my wife seems to enjoy it when I dangle my balls on her front or back. So I try to work in some swinging my balls to rub across her skin, as I work my penis between her thighs.

It sometimes takes my penis a while to get hard, and I have found some enjoyment in stroking my penis against my wife's leg muscles.

Maybe someone else has more ideas about fun with a soft penis.

Just because I am soft, does not mean that I can't enjoy sexual contact.

Here is a link to a related 2005 SF thread coaching a wife on soft foreplay

http://www.sexualforums.com/1901-coaching-soft-love-foreplay.html

//

#1 Logger, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  2. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

I dont have a problem getting hard instantly, kinda sucks sometimes. Its Probably caused by me thinking about sex 247.. ...sometimes i wish i could stay soft longer, i love the feeling when my wife is blowing me when im soft,, it feels totally differnt then rock hard.

Sorry i dont have any tips for you but maybe you can shed some light on how you stay soft????

3. Logger

Gold Member

As I have gotten older, the time to achieve an errection has generally taken longer. There are courses in meditation and self contorl, such as the Silva Method, which I have taken, and found helpful for a range of life challenges.

Last night, my wife was on lying in bed on her back, and I lay beside her on my back. My wife pulled up her leg, put her knee across my penis, and I started thrusting into the crevice between her calf and her thigh, as she pumped her leg, bent at the knee. Body oil lube helped the feelings. I started massaging her thigh, with the palm of my hand, as she pushed the inside of her knee, into my penis.

//

#3 Logger, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  4. biker061

Gold Member

maybe this is mainly an 'pld guy' problem (i'm 57 :eek) but i began noticing changes in my 40's. didn't get hard instantly any more, still got there but took longer and still enjoyed getting hard and feeling hard. also notice at about the same time that i had what i learned from internet research is a medical condition called retrograde ejaculation. in combination i started thinking 'ok i'm getting old, i'm a T1 diabetic, i knew things would change'. i kept reading and trying lots of things out, not always with results because the lady i was married to (and the mother of my son who l lost to cancer) was not into sex very much or very often. i did learn that a soft penis can have an orgasm, and even if you think its broken sometimes it gets hard (at least mine did). also learned that mine would stay hardish after an orgasm and i could have another in a short time if i wanted to. after she passed, and i met mrsbiker who IS very sexual and wants it often, it was a whole new ballgame. she loves the fact that i can stay hard enough after an orgasm to keep going (either in her hand, mouth or pussy) and she's not bothered with it taking a while to get it 'all the way' hard.
    she does like my soft cock, maybe not as well as my hard one, and uses it in a number of ways. we like to spoon with my soft cock (or hardening cock) tucked between her checks with or without ky or lotion. she also like to hold and stroke it idly while doing other activities, i.e. driving, watching tv, on the computer, or if we're just sitting somewhere and talking. sometimes this leads to a hard cock and more activity and sometimes not. occasionally it leads to a hard cock and a rain check for an orgasm later. she refers to using my junk as her stress relief, and i have no complaints about that
    sorry if i rambled or got a little off topic..

5. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Wish I have this issue. I am always hard.