Fun using our sex toys

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by oldkinky, Oct 19, 2006.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

When we are preparing for sex we lay our toys and lubes out on the bed so they are easy to get to. We love our toys. The ones we use during intercourse are: Trojan Vibrating Ring, Penthouse Golden Egg and Pocket Rocket. The Trojan Vibrating Ring fits on the penis and vibrates the clitoris during intercourse. My DW says there is nothing like a real penis that vibrates. The Penthouse Egg can be used on the clitoris or inside the vagina during intercourse. Feel great on my penis during intercourse. The Pocket Rocket is great for stimulating the clitoris or the penis during intercourse. We have a rabbit type vibrator(Purple Titan) that my DW uses when we masterbate together. I love to watch her cum while using it. We have 3 vibrating dildos(2 jelly and 1 black rubber) that she also uses during mutual masterbation. We fantasize that we are having a threesome. We have some anal toys(Spectragels Anal Tool, Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend and Anal Beads)that DW uses to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Our favorite lubricant is Wet Original and for anal we use Wet Platinum. We watch group sex DVD'S while using toys. Toys are hot!!!

2. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

What does DW mean? Divorced woman? Dream woman?