Fun games for in the bedroom?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Sylver Kitten, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Sylver Kitten

Sylver Kitten New Member

Hey hey :D

am thinking about having some extra fun with the bf in the bedroom tonight (or any night hehe) and have been having a look around for some games to play, but seem to end up to websites that are either online games or ones trying to sell you something.

Anyone have any links to websites that have free info on bedroom games, rules etc? or have your own game to share? :dgrin

And please don't just say "play hide the sausage!" :eyes

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

3. lonelymind

lonelymind New Member

play game with my bf i met on herpesmates.com

hmmm, i want to play game with my bf i met on herpesmates.com. some people teach me how to play, really fun, but we might carry some unwanted things by this. any idea?

4. Sylver Kitten

Sylver Kitten New Member

Thanks for the link. I had searched in the forum, but I guess coz I used "game" and not "games" it didn't come up.

The jenga idea sounds good, for when I have the money for a jenga game...

Might have to do some DIY dice

Man, thinking about what to get up to tonight is much better than studying for exams *evil grin*

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

As the legal representative for kinky kitchen sex I must protest this egregious oversight in the naming of this thread to include only those activities which forthwith are referred to as 'in the bedroom'. My client 'kinky kitchen sex' sees this as a direct slight and we are currently filing an injunction to have this topic put on hold until such time as my client is properly represented. Thank you.

-A1
    (damn, maybe I should go to Law School)

6. Sylver Kitten

Sylver Kitten New Member

lmao, nice!

However (and there is a however), student flat kitchens do not tend to be the cleanest places and ours would definitely be a mood killer. Nor the best if another flatmate decides they have the munches late at night. "Wanna join in?" won't be met with happiness haha

Then again, the lounge could be in consideration, hmmm

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I have passed this by my client as since my client represents all kitchens, he feels that this is still an unfair slight and that he is being excluded from valuable discussion. My client is NOT responsible for privacy issues regarding your flat kitchen and ipso facto cannot take responsibility for the lack of adventurousness your kitchen suffers from.

-A1

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

See sex moves that drive men wild, Right here in Sex
    and Relationship.

Hiker

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

A1, were you reading my "Kink in the kitchen" thread? You can't get the thought of those chipple clips out of your head, can you? ;) :brow

Aw, man, nobody else has had any ideas to add? :ugh Well, here's a simple one: Write down bedroom activities on little slips of paper--e.g., "suck nipples", "talk dirty for one minute", "stroke and tease a select body part"--wad them up, stick 'em in a hat (or whatever), and then take turns selecting an activity from the hat which you must then act out on your partner ;)