Full release during a massage - Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by realwrl, Apr 7, 2014.

1. realwrl

realwrl Member

Let me start off by saying that these were not "special massages" or "happy ending" massages. Just the typical sports/deep tissue massage.

This has happened to me a handful of times now, and the crazy part is that it involved no sexual contact.

There is (or seems to be) a spot along the back of my right leg that causes me to ejaculate if pressed deeply enough.

The first time I felt this coming on, I didn't know what it was, because I wasn't at all aroused, I was actually relaxed. Then a wave come over me and I had to excuse myself. I got to the bathroom and I was dripping.

Second time, more or less the same thing. Same spot on the back of my leg was being deeply massaged and I just let happen this time. I began ejaculating and could feel my cock pulsing beneath me. Completely flaccid yet having an extremely intense orgasm.

Third and fourth times were more or less the same.

I used to get a massage every other week and this didn't happen every time. I never know when its going to happen until it is too late.

So question is - Has anyone else experienced this (or anything like it)? Or any massage therapists out there who have seen this happen?

KANEHODDER, ply and CaramelLady like this.
  2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

That's awesome. Never had it happen but I love being massaged and it's often a sexual thing for me.

3. shashtzoh

I have never heard of that! Do you think that if you were not getting the massage and were not relaxed so much and someone pressed that spot you would have the same kind of orgasm? Or is it partly also because your penis is pressed between your body and the table and so the stimulation of that is having some effect? What did your massage therapist say? Was she upset you ejaculated?

KANEHODDER and realwrl like this.
  4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Interesting, never heard of anything like that before.
    As I get sore, stiff, I have enjoyed deep tissue massage and massage before.
    Even if done by a professional (woman of course) I always have a sexual thing in my mind, just not acting up on it. I also tried the real thing that ends up with the happy massage.
    Had varying results with degree of satisfaction (same person though), sometimes she sort of screwed it up, sometimes it was so OMG awesome. Being impatient and not keeping her technique the same all along each session, she was hit and miss on the degree although I always ejaculated.

5. realwrl

realwrl Member

It's hard to say, but I don't think I'd orgasm if I were standing, or sitting and someone began pressing along that spot. I think the relaxation does have something to do with it.

I don't think that it is due to my penis being pressed between my body and the table. I've been completely flaccid everytime this has happened, had there been any stimulation to my penis, I think I would have known and been able to feel it.

The first therapist (the one where I excused myself to use the restroom) told me I was tensing up. At which point I realized something was happening and excused myself to use the restroom.

The second time this happened, I recognized the feeling and tensed up again. The sensation is different than an orgasm, almost like I suddenly had to pee really bad. The therapist told me I have really tight hamstrings, and directed me to not tense up and just relax. So when I tensed up, it was almost like I was trying to keep myself from urinating, but as soon as she said told me to relax, I figured, okay, she asked me to, and I allowed myself to relax and not fight the feeling and immediately began ejaculating. As I said, the orgasm felt much different, but was extremely intense. I could feel my semen pouring out and soaking the bed beneath me. After I had completely evacuated, my body was entirely relaxed and the therapist commented on how much better I was doing at relaxing and loosening my muscles. I don't know if she realized I had had an orgasm or not. If she did, she did not bring any attention to it.

The third and fourth time this happened, I didn't even try to fight it. When the therapist got the spot on my right hamstring, I felt the sensation and didn't try to fight it. The orgasms didn't happen immediately, it took the right spot and/or the right pressure, but once it was hit, the same thing happened. My body just began to melt into the bed and dump all of my semen out at the same time.

I don't know that any of the the therapists noticed that I had been ejaculating on their tables (until after I left). I had done my best to clean up puddle, but there was definitely a pretty big wet spot in each case. After this happened twice with my normal therapist, I went to a new person the third and fourth time thinking it was just a fluke. Seems to be otherwise.

Really curious to hear if anyone else has ever had an experience like this.

shashtzoh likes this.
  6. realwrl

realwrl Member

That's the funny thing, I generally didn't have sex on my mind while getting massaged, so the fact that I had a full orgasm while laying on the table was shocking.

7. shashtzoh

So let me ask some questions then if you dont mind. Did you ejaculate like a squirting ejaculation or was it pouring out like you just opened up inside and it flowed? It was interesting reading how you wrote it. Did you have the really good feelings of an orgasm or was it different and more relaxed and less intense? Sometimes we describe something as referred pain when someone feels the pain in a spot that is different than where the actual pain stimulus is. Maybe you are having referred orgasms? So the there is a connection between the nerves where your hamstrings are and your prostate. Obviously your penis isnt feeling anything if you are staying totally soft. So your massage therapist didnt notice the ejaculate when you turned over? I cant say I have heard of someone getting an orgasm like this when they got a massage but my husband had some interesting experiences during massages and I dont mean the rub and tug place kind and he told me all about them. He had a tendency to get hard and really obviously hard. And to leak. lol But not a full release leak like you!

realwrl likes this.
  8. realwrl

realwrl Member

Don't mind at all... I'm curious to find out what could trigger it as well.

I think it was a bit of both, but if I had to choose one or the other, I'd probably have to say it was more of an opening up followed by a long, steady rush. I think each time started with one big "squirt", but then flowed into a open release. Imagine a clogged drained being immediately freed.

This is hard to explain, it was more relaxed, but it was just as intense. Maybe the intensity came from the fact that I was ejaculating on a table with a complete stranger. Maybe just a sudden rush of adrenaline, like "I shouldn't be doing this". The intensity was just as intense as any other, just without the stimulation.... if that makes any sense.

Possibly. I had never thought about this, but maybe that's what it was. I've heard of male g-spot orgasms, and/or prostate massage, but have never really been too interested in having a digit stuck up my butt, so I haven't tried it. I guess it could be a referred orgasm, I will have to look into that and read about it a bit to see if that is a possibility. But you're right, my penis wasn't feeling anything. I was completely relaxed, mind off sex in each of the cases that this happened. I have orgasmed before while being totally soft, but that was after 2 days of wild sex where I literally got to the point of exhaustion and my girl just wouldn't stop. Insisted on sucking me off while I was limp. Let's just say she got what she wanted... and I took a 16 hour nap afterwards.

She didn't. She couldn't. There are some pretty strict rules here in California regarding massage, etc. Must be covered at all times, only the area being massaged can be uncovered, etc. So when she asked me to turn over, she basically lifts the entire sheet as a curtain and holds it between the two of us. I roll over (into a large puddle of my own semen) and look at my cock in amazement, and tell her, "Okay, I'm ready". At which point I'm completely covered again.

I used to get massages, 2 times/month, so I have had plenty of times where I did have sex on the mind and got very hard during the massage. There have been times where I was uncomfortably hard. And when I get hard, I leak. Anytime I get an erection, I start dripping precum. Lots of it. But 80% of the time, the massage therapist wouldn't notice until after I left.

The times she would notice were the days where I would lay down on my stomach and tuck my penis back down between my legs rather than up under my stomach. A couple times when I tucked it down, I know the therapist left my entire cock exposed when she uncovered each leg and tucked the towel under the other because rather than covering me, I could feel her uncover my right leg and then firmly tuck the sheet under the entire length of my left leg (and vice versa). These few times, I just laid there wondering what she was thinking, what she was looking at, is she going to touch it? You know... all the questions that make it impossible to lose the erection, and all the questions that make the precum drip out of the tip.

Just realized this got extremely long. Hopefully someone reads this and is able to share some insight and/or experiences.

shashtzoh likes this.
  9. realwrl

realwrl Member

You're saying you always ejaculated during a normal massage, or during a "happy ending" massage?

What's the protocol on those (I've never had an official one... just the unofficial ones that I'm describing). Do you get a good full body massage, then roll over and get a nice oiled up hand job? I don't know that I'll ever get the courage to try one of those, just curious.

10. shashtzoh

So I like the way you described it as like a drain opening up. I can picture that really well and so like if your prostate just opened up and relaxed due to your massage therapist pressing on a nerve that was somehow crossed deep inside with one that can cause you to open up like that then maybe your ejaculation was more like a prostate massage orgasm? I am glad you felt intense feelings with it because then it would be worth doing! lol Or else you just would get the empty feeling without the pleasure. Do you like this kind of release? Is it something that you would seek out intentionally? Now that is cool that your girlfriend sucked you off while you were soft but that had to be stimulating with her sucking on your penis whereas this massage thing you describe as no stimulation and not even sexual thoughts. Now I guess it is a good thing the therapist is careful not to expose you and I know the laws are the same here but sometimes accidental exposure happens. And didnt the stick wet come on your tummy or thigh or penis soak through the sheet? Like a wet spot from where it was on your body from laying in it on your tummy? Now your problem with getting really hard and leaking precome is what happens to my husband and he said he has had a massage therapist notice it more than once and one commented on the wet spot going through the sheet and another actually was rubbing his belly and went low under the tent he was making and got the puddle of precome on her hand. Then she felt it and lifted up her hands and looked at it and touched it and then asked him if he had accidentally had an orgasm. :( I asked my husband and he does tuck his penis down between his legs like you do because he hates laying on it. He said he has had it accidentally brushed many times even though there was draping. He is sure it is seen sometimes but that is not why he does it but he is very long and so it shows. I love that view of him myself because he is in good shape so his sexy tight muscular thighs and butt show a nice frame for the long hard cock sticking down. Ooops there I go fantasizing. :rolleyes: And by the way he has had a massage therapist who would give the full body massage. I loved those stories. Thanks for sharing yours about your releases!

11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Yes the full body massage, the actual massage, not just a make do. Then the happy finish.
    I would not expect this kind of thing in an official clinic though, I found her online offering services.
    I decided to go for it due to the fact I missed out from being too shy in my younger years and what the heck, lets experience those things instead of always wondering.
    There are times when one feels like a BJ, sex, etc. I went to see her for massages especially when feeling like a HJ. Some of those gave a powerful orgasm (some were so-so too)
    Not always oiled up, sometimes I just asked for a regular shaft stroking, and at times I had so much precum we needed no oil.

12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I think I mentioned getting a deep tissue massage, nothing else before.
    I went there for the massage only but being the way I am, the idea of something sexual was on my mind even if knowing it was not happening. Can't fix that part of me.

13. realwrl

realwrl Member

It may have been. I have never had a prostate massage, so I don't know if it would be the same feeling. But all I can say is that the few times this has happened to me, it pretty much comes out of nowhere, then it is a complete and sudden relaxation. My body just melts into the table and becomes fully relaxed after it happens. If that is what prostate massages are like... I need to look into getting one. ;-)

Yes. Each time has been amazing. Would I seek it out intentionally... I haven't yet. I almost feel embarrassed by it actually. None of the 3 therapists had ever said anything or drawn attention to it, but after the 4th time it happened, I decided to stop getting massages (other than from my girlfriend). But she and I haven't been able to replicate this... yet.

It may have soaked through the sheet, but there is generally a sheet layered with a heavier blanket. Not a comforter, but something with a little more weight. As far as a wet spot on my stomach, I do my best to rub it onto the bottom sheet before I turn over. I'm probably not as sly as I think I am.

Does your husband always go to the same person? Do they have a pretty open relationship in terms of what they talk about? Because as I said above, my therapists have never said anything about my stiffness, precum, ejaculate, or my erection.

So I take it you two are in an open relationship if you allow him to go get a FULL body massage? That's the other part that is weird for me... now that I'm seeing someone again, being massaged to climax, even though there is no sexual contact, it almost feels like cheating. We need a vote on that. Maybe I'll start a new thread.

Thanks for the insights and for sharing your husbands experiences. I hope some more people can weigh in on this.

14. shashtzoh

So I think you would like a prostate massage and maybe you should try one. I am sure you do melt into the table when you release like this because for most men it seems they can relax a lot more easily after they come. I am glad you have not been embarrassed and that they did not notice as I would not want you to get in trouble for it or be shamed for something so wonderful and natural. I guess you felt like you were cheating because you stopped getting massages right? That was very good of you for your womans sake. So when the thing happened with my husband it was before we met and he was getting massages pretty regularly because he was involved with sports and working out a lot and it helped with soreness and pain. And mostly he did go to the same woman therapist who worked out of her home but then she moved and he switched to another woman who worked out of her home and that woman and her husband both did massage. Apparently the first one was very OK with nudity and would do stretching with him with the sheet barely covering him but never did anything inappropriate but she did notice the wet spot from his precome and said that it looked like he was enjoying the massage and then asked him if he was going to be OK. The second one that had the husband who also worked as a massage therapist was very different. She was the one who accidentally got the precome on her hand when rubbing his lower abdomen and sniffed it and then asked if he had an orgasm and he had to explain very embarrassed that he just leaked a lot when he got hard. She actually pursued the topic a little with him and asked if it had been a long time since his last ejaculation and then asked if he also had large ejaculations because she had never seen so much leak out. Each time he went back to her she would give him a warm wet washcloth to wipe off with before doing his abdomen. Then there was another woman he went to later on that did the whole body and even his genitals. and he sees a female therapist like that here like that now. I know all about it and have from the beginning and I guess that is kind of an open relationship and no we dont consider that cheating and I of course have my things I enjoy too and he knows about those as well.

15. realwrl

realwrl Member

When you say his current therapist does his whole body and even his genitals, do you mean she masturbates him to release? I would honestly love to go get a massage like that, but I would also want to take a 30 minute nap afterwards. I think that'd be a great way to start a massage. Get a nice oily hand job, then be told to roll over and have the remainder of the 1 hours spent on the back, legs, glutes, etc. That should be common practice... muscles would be so much looser. :)

16. realwrl

realwrl Member

But yes, to answer your question, I did stop getting massages because I did slightly feel like this was cheating. However, after talking with my GF and reading some of the responses here, I may jump back into getting massages. Heck... I might even kick off this party by going to one of those Chinese/Asian massage parlors. That's the norm in those places, right?

shashtzoh likes this.
  17. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I get Chinese massages regularly......usually, this includes prostate play and a handjob....
    Sometimes, it includes much more.....;)

18. HotForHoney

Gold Member

19. ginger

Gold Member

boobjob likes this.
  20. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I found a porn genre Ginger likes!!!!

ginger likes this.