Fulfilling older woman fantasy for young hot guy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by awakened, Jan 8, 2012.

1. awakened

awakened New Member

I would love to get some comments or ideas from this group about satisfying a new playmates fantasy.
    My husband has come up with an idea through conversations with this young man and has found his main fantasy is to be showing a house(he is a realtor) to a hot older woman and for her to "take" him during the house tour,

We have both been given tasks to complete but neither he nor i know what each others are.
    He has been asked by my husband to show me three different houses and I am to try to persuade him to lower the price on each of them. To do this I am only to go as far as a blowjob at the first house, the second anything goes, but the third house i want to give him a big surprise and ask him to do me in the ass. He has tried with gf's before and they were not able to stand it(he is extremely well endowed)and has never been able to have this type of sex. This is soooo extremely exciting for me as I find him very attractive and smart and respectful and , oh just everything about him gets me wet , lol.

So since yesterday I have been thinking of different seductive things I could do or say to him as a client to get a rise out of him and drive him wild.
    Clothing is another issue. I have to dress very classy but yet slutty at the same time. The homes he will be showing are in elite communities and are in the millions so it has to look real to others seeing the realtor driving up with me.
    Ive had several different thoughts of things such as a wrap dress with lots of sexy lingerie, more to take off the better but then i thought i peice of clothing such as a dress is not alluring enough. Maybe a silk blouse with a tight short wool skirt and nude thigh high stockings with a garter(if there were a nude garter to be found in texas by tues, lol)

Anyway enough rambling, PLEASE post your ideas. i would love to hear them and get me all worked up that much more.

:phat:phat:phat:phat:phat

2. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Sounds very hot! I like the silk blouse. Be better if a button down so you can show off your cleavage. No undies under the skirt with thigh highs. That way you have him looking at your chest. Then he sees your legs, wondering whats hiding under the skirt so then hes going to try hard to peek. And when he does....he'll like what he sees. Good luck!

3. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Wrap yrself underneath in cling wrap ;) miles of the stuff lol

4. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

In fact I have seen a video exactly similar to the fantasy :) ...See the snapshots: http://www.sexualforums.com/35008-relator-and-older-woman.html