Fucking your personal trainer

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by EyeKandy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. EyeKandy

Gold Member

I can't believe there isn't a fetish/fantasy post about this already ladies!!!

So he comes over typically aftert we workout and makes protien shakes, also checking to make sure I'm staying on my diet for dinner…

so we're in the kitchen. I'm sweaty, and still in my workout clothes...
    I'm wearing yoga pants, no underwear, and a sports bra under a cut up half t-shirt...
    I'm totally wet...
    I came on the elliptical for fuck's sake, while he was barking at me!
    lol

bout lost my shit!

anyway...
    He's at the blender and we're talking...
    I don't remember what we were even talking about, but all I can think about is sex...

I press in behind him, reaching my hands around front of him and hugging him from behind by his chest...
    He's 6'5", so I'm bearly half-way up his back...
    My hands are grasping his pecs and he says, "girl, you be trippin’."
    lol

I say "please don't look in the fridge."

It's FULL of junk food.
    He stops the blender, turns around and looks down at me. I lean into his body and look up...
    I go to kiss him, 90-10, but 90% for me has me on my tippy toes!
    we kiss…

we make out...

I'm drenched...
    He's in like under armor shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt.

I pull off my half-top so I'm just in my sports bra and yoga pants, as he pulls off his shirt. I rub my fingers over his washboard then down, slipping jest the tips into his shorts, pulling open the waisband, awaay from his body revealing his penis. At this point I look down into his pants, seeing it folded there, thick, and then release the waistband letting it snap against him. I look back up at him and take off the backward baseball cap on my head, swish my hair around -you know, like a total girl- then back up away from him until I bump into the counter across my tiny kitchen...

I bring my hands to my waist, reach over, and drop my yoga pants. Once I step out, I pull off my sports bra and then lean back on the counter, naked...
    He get's "the look” from me, and steps to me...

One hand behind the small of my back, he pulls me in to him and we make out again. Neither of us have said shit. We're panting, and I can feel his cock rising in his shorts. As we kiss, I rub him through his shorts. His tongue is down my throat. I have butterflies in my stomach...

My nipples are hard and my pussy is a total mess…

He tasts like sweat…

You know, that sexy salty taste, but without the BO…

lol

I tell him to take me to the bedroom.

...even though I lead him there...

I was doing laundry so all my shit's on the bed from like three weeks of being a traveling girl. I don't even have sheets on it, and I totally forgot that. I turn to him like, "oh" and he plows everything off in one sweep of his huge arm. The curtains are open and my neighbors are coming and going outside so I close them, but my window in still open...

There's a fan, humming above us and I turn around and he's right there behind me at the window. I kinda drop to my knees in front of him while pulling down his shorts at the same time. I'm slow like the first three inches, but as I can barely squat from the punishing workout, I have to get on the floor fast and as his shorts come down his penis springs out, hitting me in the side of my face, then wagging there…

I look up at him smiling and he's like laser focused into my eyes while his shorts hit the floor and he steps out with one foot. As he's stepping out I grasp his thigh with my left hand and take his penis with my right, open my mouth and put it on the head of his cock...

He reaches down, making my hair into a pony tail and holding it so he can see as as I'm blowing him with my hand wrapped around his shaft presed to my lips. Still holding it, I take my mouth off, looking at his head, I spit on it then swallow it again...

I'm looking up at him, then focusing on his penis again. We still haven't said shit. Of course, he's moaning and I'm panting like a dog. I keep thinking I'm legit sore...

So I stand up and climb onto the bed.

My bed is really high, so I have to hop. I get up onto it and I'm about to crawl up when he grabs my hips and holds me still, while bending over and putting his face in my ass...

His tongue goes into my pussy, leading. His nose pressing into my ass and his chin into my clit. He starts going down on me from behind while standing there at the edge of the bed. My knees are on the very edge as I try to stay there despite him pulling my body back and into his face. That turns into his fingers up in my pussy, at first with his thumb in my ass...

He spits on my asshole, although I'm a total sloppy mess. Then his fingers switch and his first two fingers go into my ass while his tongue is licking my pussy. Now he's on his knees, his face right at my ass as I'm kneeling there on my bed. I lay my chest down onto the mattress, reaching for my pillow with one hand, trying to ring out the edge of the mattress in pleasure with the other. My face hits my pillow and I scream into it, OH FUCK.

I can hear people coming and going outside.

At this point he has four fingers in my ass and his thumb in my pussy, massaging the area between the two, pinching it and rubbing, while his tongue is working circles around my clit. I cum.

I can hear him spanking his cock with his off hand...
    His fingers literally rubbing my uterine wall and large intestine, all four fingers are sliding in and out together, rubbing over his thumb, through me...

Then he pulls his hand out of my holes slowly and stands up. My head is buried in my pillow. The room is bright, it's hot, and we're both dripping sweat.

I like a lot...

I feel the weight of his penis as he slaps it against my pussy and asshole, like three or four times and then he pushes himself into my pussy. It's funny because he thrust into me three or four times, only about half way in me, and THEN asked if he deeded a condom...

It's not the first time we've fooled around -I think you know that- so I kindly advise him, no, still with my face buried in my pillow. He asks, "what?", while still slowly sliding in and out of my little thing. NO! I turn and yell it at him for fuck's sake!

Then he just buries it in me. It was the longest, slowest, most uncomfortable stretching feeling while still feeling like heaven I think Ive ever felt.

[continued...]

2. EyeKandy

Gold Member

[...continued]

I don't know if it's because he didn't stretch me at the gym after we finished working out -we skipped the cool down- or if he was just harder than normal, but I like didn't like it but liked it, if that makes sense. It all happens in like a second, but it felt like it took him a minute to get his cock balls deep into me. He's not even to the end and the way I'm positioned on the bed has the head of his penis pushing my stomach from the inside. I know he feels this on the head of his penis, cuz he pushes in slowly...

Once he's in, he holds it for a second and it honestly doesn't feel comfortable. Then he slowly pulls out. Not to sound raunchy, but it felt like a huge, slow, BM. lol

We've done this before, but this time is so much different for whatever reason. He starts thrusting like a normal boy now, but after a very short time pulls out and tries anal. From the floor with me on my knees on the bed, his penis was traveling up and into my pussy, but my ass is like just a little too high to pull off so I tell him we have to get onto the bed...

He takes the head of his hard tool out of my ass and I crawl up, laying out on my tummy. He lifts my pelvis and whips two pillows under me, then spreads my legs and gets between them...

...back to my asshole. I feel the head of this cock press into me, then my own body give in, the rim of his head kinda snapping in past the opening of my hole. I cum right away. As I do, my whole body relaxes and he just gets himself all up inside me. I can feel my insides being rearranged as his member reaches up into me. Then he holds it and re situates himself between my legs, scooting in closer a bit. I thought his cock was going to tare something...
    He settles and then backs out, thrusting in a steady motion, only giving me about half of his dick...

Three, four five, times, then pulling out and putting himself in my pussy.

Several thrusts there and he pulls out going back in my ass, then back in my pussy, repeatedly.

I cum again, but as he's in my pussy, vaginally, but before I can finish, he pulls out and puts himself back in my ass...

That brings me over another threshold completely, and I began a long, slow anal orgazim. It feels like you're peeing, but for like an hour, and without actually any fluid. My vagina is spasming as he's totally enjoying this. His hand grasps the back of my neck and he presses my face down into the bed...

I finally let up and he pulls out and backs away a bit. I turn over and back up the bed, sitting up against the headboard. He lays over forward, his head between my legs, one hand on his cock, the other on my left breast as he licks my pussy. I have my other breast in my hand and I'm wringing the hell out of it, biting my lip...

I cum again.

There is sweat running down my chest between my breasts. I'm like covered in a sheet of wet sweat. I look down at the back of his head in my lap, his massive black shoulders and back drenched in sweat himself. He lifts his head from my crotch and we kiss as he pulls me down under him until I'm laying. I lift my knees, spreading my thighs in butterflies around him. I roll my head back looking at the headboard then look down between my legs, watching him grasp his penis and put it inside me...

I really want to be on top at this point, but I know I'm way to weak to be any good. He and I have fooled around before, yes, but we've honestly never done it missionary. So once he's inside me he lays down on me, we kiss, then he holds himself up with his arms and fucks me there...

I'm so short compaired to him that my face is in his chest, so he has to look down at me so he's seeing his cock pounding my sloppy pussy. I'm looking up at him, then down at us, then up at him. My head jerking over and over as his body slaps into mine. As it does, it knocks the breath out of me so I'm panting heavily in his face...

Loads of girly grunts, high pitched and little. Jerk, jerk, jerk. My whole body rocking and he impales me over and over with his black cock. I cum again, but this time he speeds up...

...and it gets harder…

He's lookign down at us, his shaft soaked and shiny in the light, all veiny, and foamy from me. I cum again right away seeing him, and feeling his head working my pussy...

He's looking down at himself again, mumbling "fuck baby. fuck baby.” He tells me he's gonna cum, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum..." I nod my head up and down, ‘yes' like crazy, and kinda moan under my breath, "oh yes, oh yes. do it for me."

Still, my whole body jerking repeatedly as he thrusts into me. This huge black man on top of me, a hot little brunette white girl, it must be so hot to see. I'm so fucking turned on. Then he lets out this little, "oh" followed by a pause, then "oh, oh OH" all while still pounding my pussy fast. I can feel my cunt stretching around the girth of his dick...

Then, "fuuuuuck meeeeeeeee..."

As I hear this I say again under my breath, in like this panting voice, "'oh yes baby, that's it. that's it." Even my words jerking as he thrusts. I hold the back of his head as he buries his face in my bed over my shoulder, his pelvis still beating the fucking shit out of my twat...

Oh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, he unleashes into my ear in his own jerking voice and I feel his granite hard pole erupt. He's literally pounding it out inside me. Thrusting, and thrusting, I can feel my little body filling up, the pressure of his member as he's all the way in me for a second, then our then in again, while it's also ejaculating into me...

He slows, and I get the giggles. I'm laughing and he's still in that OMG any friction on my penis makes my eyes roll into the back of my head phase. He’s still cumming a bit, and I can feel his jizz all in my asscrack and under us on my mattress. He's still hard though, and I grab his ass, spread my legs and pull him in. I can feel his penis twitching inside me and then it stops as he lowers his weight down on me.

I'm smothered and then he gets on his hands and knees and pulls out slow. I look down and watch his penis leave me, until I see the head pull away, his sperm dangling from the tip just a bit, all the way to my pussy. He flops over onto the bed next to me. I sigh, then roll on my side and sit up, grasping his balls with my hand, then going down and putting his penis in my mouth...

Gently, I lick, kiss, take it in my mouth, and suck him. His member has sperm all over. It's still leaking a tiny bit so I don'e stop, but I'm careful to it being sensitive. I can feel his seed spilling out of me, between my closed thighs. He's always pulled out before, or I've swallowed it. So I sit back, one hand behind me holding myself up, and I spread my legs...

He's looking at my breasts and my pussy and he rolls over and crawls to kiss me, then sits back himself after sucking my nipple. I take my other hand and with one finger, spread my labia slowly as his seed is beginning to really spill out of me. I wipe it around with my hand, making my cunt all messy...

"fuck me girl."

he says...

I say, I was very sexually frustrated...

"I like that you made a mess of my pussy."

He lays me down and we make out some more, then I scurry off to the bathroom. When I sat down on the toilet it was like a river of cum poured out of me. I went back into the bedroom with a towel for him but he was already standing there with his shorts on, getting his shirt on. I asked him if he had plans the rest of the evening. By now it's close to getting dark. He said, not any more. lol

"Are you going to stay?"

“Sure." He stayed...

and cooked!

After dinner he said he had to go. He has a live-in girlfriend, and I know his phone was blowing up while we were fucking for like 3 hours.

During dinner, we talked about his sex life at home, and he admitted to her being very religious. The only have sex one or two times a month, she doesn't do oral, and they've never even fooled around without a condom. He said I was the most sexually adventerous thing he's ever done.
    I told him I doubted that. After he left I was still leaking his sperm, until I went to bed, and straight through to this morning. I fucking love it!

3. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Wow.....well you are a lot of fun lol . Great story

EyeKandy likes this.
  4. EyeKandy

Gold Member

So last week the guy I've been seeing, and written about above, expressed interest in wanting to have a threesome. Since he's romantically involved with, and living with someone else, I totally know my place in his life. Threesomes are nothing new to me so I agree to it.

The next time we're at the gym he introduces me to one of his friends, another attractive black boy. Not at fit as my stud, but sexy. He introduces us like he's hooking us up for a not-so-blind date. In fact, the two of us make plans there to go out the next night.

We went on three dates before my guy told him about us. I think he was a little disappointed, but into me so he also agreed. Anyway, he and I decided to sleep together last Friday night. We got a hotel room downtown and did nothing but drink and fool around.

He was pretty good in bed, got pretty naughty in fact. He turned out to be what I call a 'super shooter,' which was really hot. That boy can make a proper mess on me. Lol

We talked about the threesome idea a bit that night, but frankly I was so focusing on his cock that we didn't say much more than "right there," "harder," "I'm gonna cum," etc. lol

The next day, after I got home, my guy called me to see if we'd fucked. Now that we had gotten it out of the way, the two of them were eager to get together with me. My guy's GF was going to be out of town the beginning of the week, so it looked like Tuesday night was going to be our best chance.

I didn't want them both at my place, and the friend has a roommate, so we either needed a room somewhere or we were going to fuck at my guy's house. They chose the latter.

[more later]

danrb007 likes this.
  5. lickitlow

lickitlow New Member

good read, when I was a trainer though I would never sleep with a client, prefer not to mix what puts food on the table with sex. However, that is not to say I did not give a few free sessions that turned into something.

I do allot of training at my home, I have a full strength and conditioning gym at home and was going over stuff for a bodybuilding show with a few friends and other competitors. Doing a posing practice, dialing in diets and ect. I put them through a long workout and then a long day of posing. Posing can take allot out of you. One of the girls seems flirty all day, a womens bikini competitor. You could tell she was delaying leaving for a while, saying she was light headed, thirsty, and ect. That she wanted to take a break before she drove home. After everyone left we was still posing and going over her routine while I was getting my lunch inside.

After I go back in my garage she was posing naked and it just went all kinky from their. Ended up fucking her on my bench.

EyeKandy and rcc8611 like this.
  6. EyeKandy

Gold Member

I think I need you to pose me! ;-)

7. EyeKandy

Gold Member

At this point in my life, if I'm with a guy and we're talking about having a threesome, it just has to be with someone I trust. Is it unusual to you that I might sleep with the second guy first, before bringing him into bed with me and my guy?

jpbowhunter and anotherguy like this.
  8. lickitlow

lickitlow New Member

id love to help make a mess on that sexy body of yours

EyeKandy and rcc8611 like this.
  9. arugula

Gold Member

EyeKandy likes this.
  10. Meee

Gold Member

My personal trainer is a woman. Sometimes I hate her.

11. arugula

Gold Member

Are saying that you hate-fuck her, Meee? ;)

HazHardHat and EyeKandy like this.
  12. Meee

Gold Member

I'm not saying that. Yet.

13. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

That's a great story and a good fantasy. I certainly wouldn't mind being your personal trainer.

I'm a bit of a gym nut and I've considered becoming s personal trainer for genuinely business reasons and just because I think I would be good at it and would enjoy aspects of it.

Although this is obviously not my main reason for becoming a personal trainer, I have a number of HOT female friends who like going to the gym and keeping in shape and would appreciate personal training. I also have a full setup at home and one mild fantasy of mine would certainly be to train my hot female friends in exchange for occasional sex or blowjobs.

image.jpg

EyeKandy likes this.
  14. glock27

Gold Member

I want @xtacy4 to be my personal trainer. Guys can dream right?

15. Kinkycouple00

Kinkycouple00 Member

My wife mentioned how cute her trainer was, I got that she was looking forward to f*ck him. I saw him one day, he was well hung and definitely deserved to sleep my hot wife. I made a plan to go out to my friends the whole day and told my wife about it and she understood that she could invite the trainer home when I wasn't there. When I was at my friend's place she sent me pics of them having s*x, it was so horny i wanted to wanted to watch them live. When I returned home the next day he was still there. I messaged my wife that I was home and she replied saying the bedroom door is not locked and I could watch them. My wife wore a hot lingerie and stripped for him , he got so aroused he pulled her onto the bed and pinned her and sucked on her b**bs. She was i was watching and moaned and called him names and tempted him to do things he hadn't done the previous day. My wife looked so hot in this big guys arms, i started jerk*ing off watching them. He f*cked her deep and hard came all inside her , that was the hottest part. As soon as he left my wife came out covering a blanket with a an innocent face. I pulled off the blanket and pushed her on the bed and pound*d her or big a dirty b*tch ;)

16. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

That's pretty damn hot. I would much rather prefer to be there the whole time though. Team effort

EyeKandy likes this.
  17. sparkyrad

sparkyrad New Member

were you masturbating writing this? check my stories out on wattpad under sparkysparky4 fb me craig sparky
    I'd love to ask you some questions

EyeKandy likes this.
  18. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

One mild sexy gym story that I have (but it's nowhere near as good as yours) is when on of of our hot female friends was staying at our for 2 months.

I was home alone one afternoon and my GF was late from work and the hot friend came home after being on a run.

I was in the kitchen leaning against one kitchen counter when she came in a leaned against the opposite kitchen counter right in front of me.

She was wearing a VERY tiny pair of short and tight pants, showing off all of her legs and were so tight that there was also mild camel toe. She also had her toned tummy out and was wearing just a tight tube top type thing with no bra underneath. She was all hot and sweaty and her nipples were showing though her top.

She caught me glancing at her multiple times, she acted quite flirty verbally and I was so aroused by her that I got a semi erection, which I'm pretty sure she noticed. But I almost wanted her to notice.

Then when she eventually left the kitchen i stared at her perfect ass until she was out of sight.

I masturbated over a picture of her the same evening.

EyeKandy likes this.
  19. LondonEyes

Gold Member

That was fucking hot EyeKandy - thanks for sharing!

EyeKandy likes this.
  20. EyeKandy

Gold Member

Ask away!