Fucking so Hard

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Erv, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Erv

Erv New Member

Me and my partner we cool about sex but it just some problems im seeing lately thats starting to scare me shitless okay when we first got up with each other i was hitting it for atleast two hours. but my jimmy is shutting down on me alot and im very freaky and everytime i go to have sex its like i can be loving it. and it gets small on me. and i have a big jimmy but when it gets small it gets small and she can tell. she don't moan or nothing and give me the :( face and this is within 10mins or less so i been prolonging foreplay and oral. now im very good at what i do because im not afraid to know what makes her feel good. and i could make her cum three times within 30 mins or less now its like i cant even get one big O even with oral its take her like 20 mins to squirt in my face. i cant get my woman to cum or my jimmy to stay hard and thats not even the wrost part when we first started to fuck she was mad tight but that tightness is gone i mean its tight when we first start but its like it goes away im wondering am i having sex with her to much and or is my jimmy get smaller and losing blood or something.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

First off......welcome to SF:D
    Its a bit hard to say anything because you've told us nothing about you:eyes
    How about filling in your profile and giving us a few details?
    how old are you? how old is she? what is your situation? how long have you been together? that sort of stuff.....otherwise, we can only guess at what the problem might be??:shrug

3. Erv

Erv New Member

i filled it out the best i could and im 23 and she is 21 and my situation my jimmy gets small out of the blue very quick. we have been together for three years we never have sex the same way but doggy and mission seems to always be a must or reverse cowgirl

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Thats pretty unusual for somebody your age man.....have you asked your doctor about it?....

5. Erv

Erv New Member

No just a lil shy about that I have a woman doctor

6. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I know a lot of guys who have this problem and I had it at times in the past also...

Try doing PC muscle exercises:

Kegel Exercises For Men - AskMen.com Canada

It will help give you stronger, harder erections and help you last longer.

It takes a few weeks to build them up, so be patient and stick with it.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Invest in a cock ring, if that doesn't work during sex, see your doctor. You shouldn't be losing your erection so quickly.

For the record, drug use (even pot) and excessive alcohol consumption will make you lose your boner. So if you have any recreational drug use, try having sex on a day that you aren't planning on doing them.