Fucking my wife

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by oldkinky, Mar 11, 2008.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We were relaxing before going to bed. The converstaion turned to sex and how much we both love to fuck. We talked about what we enjoy the most. Then I went in to shower and shave. I shaved the upper part of my pubic hair and showered. I called DW and she came in and I undressed her-she was already so hot. She showered and trimmed her pubic hair as I watched. With our , lubes and DVD'S laying out on the bed, we selected a DVD(Group Sex 6) to watch. One scene looked interesting-Nina Hartley's Ultimate Sex Party). DW picked up the lube and gave me some as we masturbated together. We talked about the dicks and pussys on the DVD and fantasized how it would be to fuck someone else. One guy had a really big dick and I asked DW if she would like to be fucked with a dick that big. She said she thought it would hurt. She reached for one of our realistic dildos and put it in her pussy. I love to see her do this. It wasn't long until she withdrew the dildo and inserted a vibrating egg. She said "Now put your big dick in me and fuck me". I put my dick in and we fucked with the egg vibrating inside-we both love it. As they took turns fucking the different girls we were so hot. Then the guys started cumming and that drove us over the edge as we both had wild orgasms. My wife loves cum shots. I withdrew my cum covered dick and the vibrating egg. She licked the cum off of my dick and we kissed and told each other how much we loved each other and how great the fuck was. We thanked each other and then off to sleep.

2. taco willie

taco willie New Member

not to out do you . The wife and I have a john holms real skin ,we supe glide him up and in about 10 to 15 min. heer cummer is hung and I jump on for the finish tooooooooooo good

3. druoglord

druoglord New Member

lol wut?

4. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We showered and went to bed laying all our toys and lubes out. DW selected a DVD(Group Sex 6) to watch. There was a scene from Nina Hartley's Ultimate Sex Party so we began watching. We talked about our fantasizes as we masturbated together. DW was getting really hot as they swapped partners and my dick was covered with precum. Just as she was about to cum I went down on her and she had a wild orgasm. She said "kiss me I want to taste my juices". We kissed and then she said "I want to make you cum". She said "Do you want the strapon". I said no just a BJ. She said how much she loves giving me BJ'S. She inserted one of our vibrating anal toys in me to massage my prostate while she gave me a BJ. She is fantastic at this and It wasn't long until I filled her mouth with cum. We thanked each other for great orgasms. Kissed and off to sleep satisfied. :D