Fucking Louise

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Richie38, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Richie38

Richie38 New Member

Preamble

On the Wednesday night I went round to my pal Craig’s house with my other mate Andy in the hope of us cracking a few beers with Craig and his wife Louise. After Lou opened the door to us she said “oh Craig’s been in a right mood tonight, he’s complaining that he’s tired and wants to go to bed”

Craig told us he was sorry about this as he had been working nights but just wasn’t up to drinking with us that night. Louise immediately quipped “that’s the problem with you Craig, you’re always bloody tired” she went on to say “I’m frustrated with him, our sex life’s a joke as well, I haven’t had any in six weeks” Andy and I both Joked “that’s makes all three of us then” then Craig replied “well you can bloody well have her Richie, im sick of her demands” and then stormed off upstairs to bed.

Louise said “well as you are both her now you may as well have a quick drink before you go” As Louise went into the kitchen to get a couple of glasses Andy looked at me and said “do fancy a two up with her”, I said “ifs she up for it, why not”

The fun Starts

As she returned I went up to her and kissed her full on the mouth and she continued to respond by kissing me back, I ran my hands through her hair and kissed her more and down the side of her neck, whilst running my fingers down her spine, she loved it. I kissed more up and down her neck and she could feel my hot breath in her ear as I passed it kissing her more

Meanwhile Andy was feeling her firm bum and then moved to feel the inside of her legs whilst I kissed her; she parted her legs more to give him better access – she clearly wanted more and we wanted her to have it all!. Andy removed her skirt and it dropped to the floor as I lifted her top off and ran my hands over the top of her boobs and kissed down to them. Feeling the top of them and then with both of my hands I started to massage both of them gently and then kissing and licking her erect nipples. She loved it.

I dropped my trousers to reveal my hard-on pushing out over the top of my jockey shorts. Louise put her hand in to fetch me out. She held my cock firmly in her hand and gently massaged my cock foreskin back and forth nice and slowly, I loved it and she continued to her delight until some pre come was showing on the top of my hard member. Andy was gagging for some of the same too and took his Jeans off to reveal his hard cock and Louise took it in her other hand and started massaging his cock back and forth at the same time. “Oh” she moaned “I love it” and we both knew she did.

We got Louise to lie back on the floor, Andy straddled over the top part of her, pushing his hard cock up between her boobs, but she wanted t in her mouth and she took hold of it in her hand whilst licking gently up and down his shaft and then into her warm waiting mouth. She sucked on it whilst slowly wanking it back and forth into her mouth, teasing it some more by licking the underside of the helmet and then taking it all back into her mouth – god was she good.

It was no good for me to watch I wanted her so bad. I knelt down and started kissing the inside of her legs and removed her panties. I kissed down her leg towards her mound and then gently moved over it, I was sure she could feel me breathing on her and I could see her wetness starting to appear, god was she hot. I moved in with my tongue and gently parted her lips with it. I held both her bum cheeks in each hand and lifted her mound towards my hungry mouth. I licked up and down to start with and then I moved up towards her hard clit. I started to gently lick round and round on it in a steady circular motion and then continued as I slid two fingers in her and did a gentle come thither motion on her entrance with my fingers as I licked more around and around on her clit and took it into my warm mouth gently sucking on her, she was loving it. I kept a nice steady rhythm going, licking round and round more on her clit and gently sucking more on her hardness until she finally came in my mouth, she tasted gorgeous and I wanted more, her pussy was convulsing and I could feel her squeezing my fingers with her gorgeous pussy muscles with each orgasmic movement whilst I continued to suck her gently until her climax had finished.

Andy had managed to hold back from coming in her mouth and was demanding some pussy action. He rolled on to his back on the floor and we got Louise to straddle him. She sat down on him, taking his entire length up her, she was so wet, the look on her face, she was in ecstasy. She started rocking slowly back and forth on him with his hardness firmly up her whilst I stood in front of her showing how rock solid I was. She said “oh you poor thing your bursting, let me do something for you” and with that she took my hard cock into her mouth.

Oh god was it good, she held it in one hand and was sucking and wanking me into her mouth. Meanwhile she was starting to ride Andy back and forth hard grinding her clit against him with every push stroke. I couldn’t hold back much more, I said “I want to come” she continued pulling my foreskin back and forth wanking me firmly whilst licking and sucking me, she was expert and looking up at me, as I looked down into her eyes, I couldn’t hold back any more, wave after wave of spunk was spurting from my hard cock and she continued wanking me beautifully slowly until I was completely spent.

As my last wave of come came she ground down harder on Andy and started coming herself for the second time, “ohhh that’s so good” she screamed and Andy couldn’t hold back any more and shot waves of cum up her as she rocked slowly down on him to conclusion. She got off him and the look on her face said it all. - We were ready for that drink then!

Suffice to say, we are always welcome at Louise’s house!

Richie X

2. Plums

Plums New Member

damn !!! when's the next party !

goood story.

3. racefreak

racefreak New Member

excellent story

4. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

5. Richie38

Richie38 New Member

Oh Thanks for your comments - They are very much appreciated

It was my first attempt at writing and wasnt sure if it was racey enough compared to some of the other great posts here. I might have another go in a few weeks time.

Thanks again

Richie

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Naw, that was plenty racey enough. Good job! :toast

7. Cavemanbob

Cavemanbob New Member

very well done

8. DarkDeciever

DarkDeciever New Member

Very Very Good

9. DarrionG