Fucking in the great outdoors

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Ozymandias, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Ozymandias

Ozymandias New Member

My wife and I like to have sex when we go on hikes in the mountains. We don’t do it with the idea of getting caught but if we did, I think it would be ok. With us it actually started by coming across another couple fucking not far off of a trail. They may have known we were there, but they didn’t stop. My wife is pretty conservative but she was very focused on them. I knew she wanted to keep watching. I undid her belt, and puller her pants down just below her ass and rubbed her clit while she watched. She had a pretty intense orgasm. From that day it was a regular thing with us. The past few times we have stripped completely and have taken our time. It really is kind of liberating, maybe it’s a run-of-the-mill fetish to some, but it makes hiking trips in the mountains a hell of a lot more fun.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife and I do this a lot, and it's fantastic. In the open, under the sun, a breeze caressing your naked body, the sounds of birds in the background. Is there a better setting for sex than this? It doesn't matter if you get caught or not; it's the natural setting that's important.

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Sex out in nature is one of the things I *really* want to experience with a partner. I've been a few places in Yosemite and such that seemed like they'd be great places for such a thing.

4. awakened

awakened New Member

It is my favorite place to have sex. sun,wind,sounds and big orgasms. also under the stars way out in the country is too intense to describe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

5. Ozymandias

Ozymandias New Member

Awakened -amen to that! My wife and I spent a night in Hayden Gorge - RMNP. She was on top, and there were so many stars I could actually see her silhouette! Great times great intense sex and big O's to be sure.

6. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

I love driving out to the country and having a wild time - unfortunately it isn't something I get to do very often anymore.

7. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

would dream abt it . yet never dare to do it

8. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

You should - it is very liberating :)

9. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

lol

no way .. only if u consider a boat in the middle of the ocean is in public :)

i cant bear the idea of some guy watching me having sex

10. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

There is something animalistic about doing it in the wild,or in nature.
    It feels like that's how it was supposed to be or something.
    My husband and I do this every chance we get

11. sinner

sinner New Member

Oh can't wait for next camping season. We do it in our tent but even that. Is exciting compared to just being in bed

12. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

Looking up and down this thread, it seems that all you guys live in the US - you have all the "great outdoors" in the world and one of the lowest population densities in the west - go for it, if you get caught, it will be a miracle (and maybe they will join in!) ;)

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

HayleyB
    I actually live in Australia, which is as large as the US and has less than 1/10th the population, so we can always find a spot not too far from home where we can indulge in the open. In the UK there would be isolated forests where you could have outdoors sex, but you may need to travel some distance to get to one.

14. coconutpanda

coconutpanda New Member

I have sex outdoors a LOT but its usually in woods or a field, and it's night time so not really a lotta people around. But its still a lot more of a turn-on than indoor sex for me.

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Love doing sex in the great Australian outdoors; that's how we create bush babies ;)
    The glorious feel of sunkisses and gentle breeze stirring up the bum/balls hair...ahhh.
    Then there's those marauding nasty March flies, mozzies, midges and sandflies!

16. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

i have had sex in the outdoors on a couple of occasions, but a long time ago, i am so looking forward to doing so again with my new love, and more often, as for public places, well a telephone box in germany is pretty much public, i think!

17. coconutpanda

coconutpanda New Member

I wish I lived in Australia.. England can get a little chilly at night :(