Fucking hilarious night

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by cheeze, Mar 26, 2011.

1. cheeze

cheeze New Member

well here the situation

So there's this girl I been interested in since last year. I texted her and asked her if she gonna be here this weekend. she say no she going home to her family

she asked me why i say i wanted to hang out with you
    she say ok no problem lets do something during the week

So anyway this other chick friend i have invites me out to a play where shes performing. She always invites me and i usually cant make it bt tonight I said fuck it. And went to support her you know.

I go and while i'm there drinking a beer and laughing my ass off

Guess who i see across the room through the crowd. The other girl there with a guy :lol

Now im looking at her and admittingly it was dark, but I was pretty sure it was her so I texted her had to make sure.

she had asked me earlier in the day what i was doing and i didnt reply cause i was rushing out the house.

so I send her saying

"im at a play jurassic park the musical and i just watch her through the crowd

right as I send the text the girl takes out har phone looks on it

then with a nervous look on her face puts it back in her bag

so anyway i send her a next one and say "the play is awesome you should be here

shes like "really i didnt know they were doing anything like that to night but it sounds awesome"

all this time i'm a looking right on her

so I say "so what you up to she's like she watching a movie with her family, and even tells me the name and season of the show to hell" :lol

so I say that sounds boring as hell

she responds yeah it kinda is she gonna go to bed soon though cause she tired and it was a long week

i say hey you mind if i call you and chat or you too tired knowing she can't answer the phone cause it was really loud. I mean it is possible for someone her body type, ethnicity, hair style, height, and similar facial features to be receiving texts at the same time im sending them.

she a tells me shes really tired I should call tomorrow because she just got into bed at 845 pm pn a friday night :D

Needless to say, I am incapable of trusting her now and a relationship is therefore impossible

#1 cheeze, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

LOL that sounds like a funny situation! Sorry that you were lied to.. but at least it showed her true colours :)

Would have definitely made my night ha

3. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Are you sure it was her?? That shows alot of restraint on your part.I would have walked over and smugly said,"Hi!"

4. cheeze

cheeze New Member

Dark
    Im pretty confident it was her. I mean it would be too much of a coincidence, that a girl that looks like her was receiving texts he same time i was texting her. And also that she couldnt talk to me because she was going to bed at 8 45pm lololol

But anything is possible

5. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

So what are you gonna do now? Are you gonna call her out on it,or see if you can catch her in some more lies?

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I think her lying is a sign that she wants him to think that she is still available.

Even though she might have someone .. she still has him on her list of guys she wants to hook up with

7. cheeze

cheeze New Member

nah I cant call her out because i dont have absolute certainty. If i were to do that I would have had to do it then and there.

that makes sense to me. Weirdly enough she hasnt flaked on me when i hang out with her during the week, but every weekend she "goes home" to family lol

#7 cheeze, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  8. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Should've walked up to her, perhaps behind her. I would've pushed the issue myself.

9. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Haha what a stuck up bitch. never understood why girls like that can't be straight up. I'm going to a play with another guy friend or whatever isn't too much to say. Wonder how many girls done that to me.

There was a girl I was super interested in a while back(still would be if I saw her) and she used hit me up all the time. It was usually only when she needed something(Adderal or help for class). We studied a bunch together and I really wanted her. Never really made it apparent but I'd text her from time to time to try to go out and the answer I'd usually get is "I'm actually really tired I think I'm going to stay in tonight" A girl can only say that type of stuff so much before you're like fuck it, not going to stress it. She continued to still call me all the time, but I just started to ignore them until we totally lost contact. Girls come and go and I'm not going to play myself because most them just love playing tricks.

10. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Guys play JUST as many games! When I was 18,at worked at a store.This 27 year old guy came in everyday and asked me out.I REALLY liked him.We went out and had the perfect date...dinner and a walk around the lake.Then back to my place and had some wine.

While we were making out on the couch,he says to me,"I don't usually talk to girls after I have sex with them".
    So I say,"WEll I'm not having sex with you then!"
    He says,"Oh no,I wouldn't do that to you.I really like you".

That MF'ER did not talk to me again after wards! Men and women can both play games,so please do not act sexist.:eyes

11. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

haha cant trust no one!

12. cheeze

cheeze New Member

Thats your problem right there. The guys that age who ask out girls that young are fucking immature twits. Its gonna end badly

13. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

I was 18,how the hell was I to know that then? Believe me,I know better now

14. cheeze

cheeze New Member

yeah it wasnt your fault. those guys make us all look bad

15. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

THIS would have been priceless!

16. Sigh

Gold Member

Lol wow that girl is horrible. But I think seeing her for what she is, was very lucky, and perfect timing! At least you didn't have to deal with the break up if you began a relationship with her!