Fucking Amy

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by igor, May 28, 2008.

1. igor

Gold Member

This is the story of my sexual encounter with Amy (not her real name of course. Names and descriptions have been altered to protect the not-so-innocent). I met Amy in an on-line adult site (Ineedsomepussyrightnow.com). Her situation was similar to mine in that she hadn’t had sex in a long time and found that masturbation was OK for temporary relief, but needed the touch of a real live partner to achieve fulfillment.

The web site seemed to be a typical dating site where members posted what/who they were looking for along with contact information and a means to “pm” the other party. Those desiring to skip the dating scene and wanting a quick hook-up for sex could enter other more explicit information as well as post nude pictures if they wanted.

Like me, Amy was looking for an immediate sexual encounter with the possibility of a longer term relationship. Her stats were indeed impressive and pretty much what I was looking for in a fuck-buddy: She was about 5 feet 10 inches tall, with a 36C-25-36 figure, long blond hair reaching down to the middle of her back, and long legs. She lived alone in an apartment about 20 miles from me.

After texting back and forth a few times, getting to know each other, we switched to voice chat. Our conversations got rather hot and we soon found ourselves having frequent mutual masturbation sessions. She had a variety of sex toys and used them in various combinations. She was multi-orgasmic and after her first explosive orgasm, she would often switch toys and positions and get off for a second and maybe a third time. I found it extremely hot to hear her moans and the wet sounds she made as she played with a toy in her pussy and usually it was not long before I had my cock out, stroking it in time with her moans. It was usually difficult to keep from cumming before she did. Just hearing her describe what position she was in, which toy she was using, and how she was using it was enough to make me quite hard. Thinking of her each day and what might transpire that night on line kept me in a constant state of arousal for hours which was almost as good as actual physical foreplay.

One of her favorite methods of masturbating was to lie on her back and use a vibrator and dildo at the same time. She could only cum with clitoral stimulation, and that alone was good enough for a quickie, but when she wanted the utmost satisfaction, she would run the vibe up and down her slit and around her clit while pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy. The orgasmic spasms in her pussy felt so much better when there was something inside her to squeeze. (I would soon find out how well her pussy could squeeze a cock).

If she was really horny and wanted to try for a second orgasm, she would change positions, perhaps on her knees. She loved ass play and for a different experience she would often insert a butt plug in her ass. Then she would use a vibrating toy that penetrated her pussy while at the same time allowed her to massage her clit. While one hand operated the vibe, she would reach around with her other hand and pump the butt plug in and out. Her second orgasm was often not long in coming and was often more powerful that the first because of the additional sensation of having her ass filled with the plug.
    After numerous encounters on line we finally decided to get together for real. We had done about everything we could which was extremely satisfying but we both still needed that physical touch. It was Friday night and we decided that the next night I would go over to her place for some fun. She gave me directions and asked if there was anything special she could do. I told her it would be great if she would have a bottle of red wine handy and also dress in a certain way. I wanted her to put her hair up in a pony tail and wear a skimpy halter top, miniskirt, and 3 inch heels and no bra or panties. She said no problem.

We both got quite worked up discussing our impending meeting and soon had our clothes stripped off, sitting in front of our pc’s. Our talk had me hard as a rock and her pussy was dripping with anticipation, already halfway to an orgasm. This time she inserted her dildo in her waiting pussy and I could hear her juices as she worked it in and out. Her breathing got louder as she progressed towards her goal. I grabbed the bottle of lube I kept nearby and liberally applied it to my erect shaft, each stroke making it throb, I was already so near the point of no return. I knew I wouldn’t last long since I had been so worked up for hours. So I decided to go for a double orgasm. I made sure to hold off stroking until Amy was well towards her climax. Her groans had picked up in intensity and she was now also fingering her clit as she pumped the dildo into her pussy. By this time I was getting pretty good at judging the timing of her orgasm by the sounds she made – her soft sensuous moans would change into “Oh yes, Oh fuck” several times followed by “I’m cumming, fuck me, fuck me, oh yes”. At that point I would change my stroking from gentle teasing with a couple of fingers to stroking the entire shaft with my full hand.

This time as Amy reached her peak (her orgasms sometimes lasted a half minute or so) I stroked to the inevitable no stopping point and immediately ceased stroking as the first wave of my orgasm took over. A gush of semen spurted out onto my cum rag, then a second spasm followed, then a third, as more jizz was expelled. Finally as Amy’s orgasm subsided my own orgasm settled down and I stood there with my still hard cock pointing at the computer screen. I told Amy that I had one orgasm with her and that I wanted to go for another. She was still hot to go, but didn’t want to wear herself out before our encounter the next night. So she started softly talking to me, urging me on to a second orgasm. She told me how hot my cock looked, that she couldn’t wait to lick my shaft and suck it, maybe even letting me cum in her mouth. She wanted to lick my balls and then feel my hardness in her pussy and feel my throbs as I came inside her.

While she was teasing me, I applied more lube to my erect member and began fully stroking it, not wanting to prolong my second climax. As she talked about having my cock in her pussy, I felt that familiar tickling sensation between my ass and balls signaling the inevitable, bringing loud groans to my throat. As I imagined my cock engulfed in her hot throbbing pussy in a simultaneous orgasm, My cock spasmed and once again I shot a wad of cum out. I kept stroking harder and harder, with each stroke producing another burst of white man juice. Finally I was empty and as the urge to continue subsided, I sat down breathing heavily, totally spent.

Sitting there, I began to clean up a bit and we talked about how good it was and how we looked forward to tomorrow night. We said goodnight and disconnected and I showered and went to bed and immediately to sleep.

Continued in part 2

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

"Well, where's the rest?" Cowboy Lover asks, finger poised above clit. :dgrin

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Nice, Igor. Is this a true story?

4. igor

Gold Member

Thanks! Partially true:phat

5. rr3614

rr3614 New Member

very hot.

6. downloadking

downloadking Member

Now, it's time to imagine & go visit that website right now (LoL)