Fucking Amy - part 3

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by igor, May 28, 2008.

1. igor

Gold Member

As Amy and I sat on the couch relaxing and sipping wine we talked about our just completed sex adventure and how good it was for both of us. Certainly it was all the better since neither of us had had sex in quite a while. It was pretty obvious that whatever the future held, we would at least get together frequently to satisfy our lust. I couldn’t believe that someone like her didn’t have all kinds of guys after her and that she was that lonely. Apparently in her work she was pretty much alone and not around guys very much.

As we sat side by side talking, periodically we couldn’t help but touch each other, not really in a sexual way, but in kind of a teasing fashion, like her running a finger up and down my arm or leg. After an hour or so of conversation, the talk turned more sexual in nature. We told each other what turned us on and what fantasies we had. As the talk got hotter our touches became more intimate with her hand more and more on my bare leg, and my hand playing with the top of her stocking, running a fingertip under the edge of it.

While I felt that inner urge somewhat, I didn’t think I was quite ready for another engagement quite so soon, but my body told me otherwise as Amy teased me, caressing me here and there. I soon felt the strain of my cock trying to become erect inside the pouch of the webbed jock strap. Maybe it was my imagination but it seemed like her nipples were a bit larger than just a few minutes before. For a couple of moments we went silent and just stared into each other’s eyes.

All of a sudden I couldn’t stand it any longer and reached out behind her neck and pulled her to me. No more chaste pecks for us, we quickly engaged in some serious tongue play and lip sucking. She rotated towards me and let her right leg straddle my left. The way she was positioned, my left leg was in between both of hers and she started slowly sliding her crotch up and down my leg. I began to toy with her right tit and pinch and pull her nipple, resulting in a small gasp from her. She reached down and gently started to rub the growing lump between my legs and she rubbed her now moistening mound against my leg. I thought maybe we’d be in for some hand sex, bringing each other to orgasm that way, but she broke our kiss and in a husky whisper said ”I think I need you to make love to me again, Bobby and it feels like you need it too.” I told her that I was readier a lot sooner than I thought I would be and do whatever she wanted. She said “Well, I probably will only be good for one orgasm, but I want it to be special and totally wipe me out so I sleep good tonight.” I said I thought we could accomplish that all right.

She then straddled me on her knees and lowered her mound over my still covered cock. She began to rub her pussy back and forth on my cock which was aching to be freed of it restraint. I told her to wait a minute, lifted her up, and freed myself of the jock, my cock springing up hard against my belly. She dropped back down and rocked her slit back and forth along the underside of my cock, lubricating me with her wetness. I said “Hey – much more of that and I’ll spray cum all over the place and leave you unsatisfied.” My excitement was building faster than I thought it would since I had an orgasm just an hour before.

She asked “What would you like me to do then?” I told her I’d love to watch her masturbate for a while and that we’d finish with a good fuck and try for a simultaneous orgasm again. She said “OK” and went off to her bedroom. She came back with her bag of toys and pulled out her Magic Wand and G-spot attachment. She said “Sometimes I get off with just the wand on my clit and sometimes I want to fuck myself at the same time using the attachment. I hope some time I’ll experience ejaculation. I know I have come so close a few times but I need something to take me further over the edge.” I said “Well maybe tonight will be the night. I have something in mind that will excite all your senses. Just a minute, I want to get something.” I got off the couch and found my pants where I retrieved a condom from the pocket. I opened the condom package and laid it on the table next to the couch. She looked at me with a puzzled look and I said “You’ll see, later.”

I plugged in the cord of her wand and she turned it on low and began teasing her mound with it in slow circular motions, occasionally dipping it down to touch her clit. Each time she approached her clit she would kind of arch her back slightly and spread her legs apart just a bit more. I found myself grasping my erection and had to force myself not to really start stroking, or I would cum too soon. Amy continued to tease herself with the wand, slowly getting hotter and her breathing got heavier as she built up her excitement. I told her “Now don’t you dare cum yet. I want to finish in a special way.” She complied by setting the wand down and reached out tome for some more serious kissing. She said “I want to suck your cock.” I told her “OK but be gentle and go slowly or I’ll cum in your mouth and I don’t want to do that yet.” As she took me in her mouth I reached over and played with her clit. Her pussy was so wet I was afraid she’d get the couch all damp but she didn’t seem concerned. She ran her tongue up and down the bottom of my shaft while she had her lips holding me just behind the head of my cock. Every once in a while she would pull her tongue back and run it over the head. Then she would run her lips down and up the entire shaft with her tongue underneath the most sensitive bottom. I had all I could do to keep calm.

I told her “OK – now you’d better stop and let’s concentrate on you.” I told her to get on her knees on the couch with her back over the back of the couch. She got into position and started playing with her clit. I reached into her bag and found the attachment and put it on her wand. I laid it on the floor and crawled up behind her and grabbed her legs with my hands. I then proceeded to eat her pussy, lapping with my tongue and then reaching up to suck her engorged clit. With every stroke she let out a satisfying moan, indicating her pleasure.

I told her “OK – now we are ready for the next part but you have to promise to stop before you cum.” She said “OK”. I said “We’d better lay down a towel because I think we may need it.” So I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the towel we used earlier, then spread it down under her. I handed her the wand and told her to stick the probe in her pussy and hold it tight against her clit at the same time. As soon as she inserted the probe and turned the switch on, she writhed in pleasure as she once again worked her way towards an orgasm. I told her “Just take it easy and if you feel you’re getting too close, back off a bit to calm down.”

As she continued to masturbate, I reached in her back and found her butt plug. It was a silicone job that started out small and got larger towards the handle and was just what I was looking for. At the largest diameter, it was maybe half the diameter of my cock. I then reached over to the table and grabbed the condom and quickly rolled it onto my cock. I grabbed the bottle of lube and smeared it around the butt plug. I then reached up and just touched the tip of it against her hole to give her the idea of what I was about to do. She hesitated in her grinding motion a bit and then stuck her ass out towards me, telling me it was OK to proceed. I slowly pushed the plug in her ass until the thick part was just at her entrance. She had started to rock again and buzz herself with the wand.
    I pushed the rest of the plug in and she groaned softly. Then as she continued to play, I popped the large part of the plug in and out of her ass. I didn’t want to do this too much but I felt she was nearly ready for the final act.

I didn’t want to surprise her in the wrong way and decided I’d better tell her what I had in mind. I leaned over her, twisted her head sideways to kiss her and said “OK – now when you feel that you are getting close to orgasm, I want you to tell me. Then I am going to pull out the plug and stick my cock in your ass – do you want me to do that?” There was no hesitation on her part as she answered “Yes, I want you to fuck me in the ass.”

I kissed her deeply again and backed off to apply lube to my sheathed cock. I gave the plug a couple more thrusts, in and out and then pushed it in as far as it would go. She squirmed and rocked as she ground herself on the wand with the probe deep inside her, rubbing against her G-spot.

She turned towards me and in a husky voice told me she was really close now and wanted me inside her right away. I reached up and as gently as possible pulled out the butt plug and tossed it aside. I then stood up so I’d be at the proper level and pointed my cock towards her entrance. With a final squirt of lube on the tip, I grabbed her hips and slowly slid my cock into her widening asshole. She stopped rocking as I did this and moaned my name as I entered her. I could feel the vibrations of the wand and I knew I wouldn’t have to do much thrusting before I came. She held the wand in place and continued to tease her clit with it as I thrusted in and out just a slight bit. Her ass was so tight and hot it was amazing.

By now her breathing was getting heavier and she would moan in pleasure every few seconds. As her moans increased, I slowly slid into her as deeply as I could, needing to feel my entire shaft engulfed in her ass. The sensation was unbelievable. Suddenly she hesitated for a second then as she resumed her pleasuring, she shouted “Oh fuck, I am cumming, I am gonna cum so hard, Oh fuck, Oh fuck. Oh fuck me Bobby, fuck my ass, fuck it deep and hard now. I need to cum bad.”

At that point I could feel her insides twitching and contracting as her orgasm started. I then began thrusting in earnest taking long strokes, going faster and faster. Amy shouted “Oh yes, Oh yes, fuck me hard, I’m cumming Bobby.” Between her pulsing contractions around my cock and the vibrations of the wand, I reached the point of no return and felt the first giant spasm overtake me as my cum gushed out of my cock. As another wave of pleasure overtook me, she suddenly pulled the wand out of her and let out a shriek and began furiously rubbing her clit with her fingers. I felt a sudden wetness on my balls as I kept thrusting and gushing through one burst of cum after another. Then I realized what the wetness was – Amy was gushing and her hand motions were deflecting her cum back towards me. As we continued to fuck, my orgasm slowly subsided and I tried to hold my cock steady deep inside her as she continued to pulse a seemingly endless stream of ejaculate from her pussy. All the while she was moaning “Oh yes, Oh fuck, Oh, Oh.”
    She hesitated again and gave a final shudder as her climax shut down. I slid my cock out of her and she turned over and collapsed in a heap on the couch, still dripping.

“Oh my, Oh wow” she said. “I never dreamed that could happen. That was so intense. I’ve never experienced anything like that before.” I told her that since she had come close to ejaculation when she masturbated that all it would take would be some extra stimulation and the right mood to get her there. I figured that if she masturbated with the wand, in a way she knew felt good, then added anal stimulation, all her senses would be in overload and she would have the ultimate orgasm.

We slouched there on the couch, holding hands and killed the rest of the bottle of wine, too worn out to say or do anything else for a while. Eventually we cleaned up, put the toys away, and headed for the bedroom to sleep. Needless to say, we slept in the nude. We didn’t take a shower yet, wanting the smell of our sex to continue to be a reminder of a night we’d never forget. If this saga continues, I’ll tell you about waking up the next morning.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Va,va,va VOOM!!!!!

That one got me a little gooey down below, Igor. Great job. :)

3. igor

Gold Member

Mission accomplished! :dgrin

4. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Igor-Very hot. My dick is covered with precum after reading that. Thanks.