Fucking Amy - Part 2

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by igor, May 28, 2008.

1. igor

Gold Member

Saturday was one of the longest days of my life. All day, no matter what I was busy with, my thoughts kept wandering forward to night time when we would finally be together. I tried to bury those thoughts because I knew that if I kept thinking about her, I would be so worked up that I would probably blow my load the moment I saw her. I could take the edge off by masturbating ahead of time, but then that would lessen the chances for multiple activity with her. So I just kept as busy as I could.

6pm rolled around, time to get ready to roll to Amy’s. I had dressed casually in a pair of light slacks that had a built-in belt (less fumbling around later) and under that I wore a jock strap type of thong. I preferred this rather than shorts because it would keep my package under control. If I were wearing shorts and got an erection (which I knew would happen) the bulge would not only be quite visible, which I didn’t really care about, but it would show up at an awkward angle in my pants and be quite uncomfortable. On top I wore a light weight pullover. My shoes were loafers so no having to mess with shoestrings. I felt I was really prepared. In my left pocket I had a package of several condoms, prepared to use them if needed.

The weather was just right for a top-down ride in my convertible and the 20 mile drive to her house only resulted in one erroneous turn, quickly corrected. I pulled around back behind her apartment building and got out of the car. She had said to come to the back entrance and had the light on over her door. I nervously stood there and pressed the button in the door frame.

I saw the curtain on the door get moved aside as she checked out who was ringing her bell. Then I heard the lock turning and finally the door opened.

I don’t know why, but even though I had seen numerous pictures of her, both clothed and nude, the sight of her in the flesh took my breath away. A picture can never do justice to a beautiful sexy woman.

She stepped aside for me to enter and I went in, closing the door behind me and locked it. We were standing in her kitchen and the lighting was dimmed to a background level. We stood there checking each other out, smiling like a couple of kids. As requested, she was dressed in a flimsy halter top which was bright red. I don’t know what material it was but possibly it could have been silk or something similar. At any rate, the material nicely covered each breast but dipped low in the center, revealing fantastic cleavage. The top really didn’t support her breasts (they obviously didn’t need support) but served to accent the curve of her mounds. If she wasn’t already somewhat turned on, she must have some amazing nipples since they were quite noticeable through the thin fabric.

Complimenting the red top was her black miniskirt. It was pleated yet hung on her in a way that emphasized her lovely hips and ass and probably hung down to just a couple of inches below her crotch. And yes, she had on black 3 inch heels as I had asked her to. But while I had not thought of it, she had put on a pair of black thigh high stockings which just reached to the bottom of her skirt. The combination of the read and black along with her golden blond hair was a sight to behold and I felt the stirring down below in my pants.

We took each other’s hands, and finally looked in each other’s eyes. Only then did we say anything. I said “Wow – you really look great as I knew you would.” She said “Thanks – and I didn’t realize you were quite that tall.” I told her that was one reason I wanted her to wear heels, so we would be at a more equal height standing up. Not only that but there is something about a woman in heels that makes the look of her legs and her walk sexier. It’s hard to explain but all guys know what I mean.

With our hands joined, looking into each other’s eyes, we slowly pulled ourselves towards each other and kissed gently for several seconds. We parted slightly, smiled, then joined lips again, this time with more passion, hungrily even, as though we had been waiting for this moment for years. At this point her arms went up around my neck and mine went around her waist, puling her into me. Our mouths joined again this time with lips open and our tongues found each other and did a love dance that would have caused an orgasm if we kept it up. We alternated between lip kissing and tongue kissing remembering to breathe every once in a while.

I backed off slightly and while holding her back with one had, slowly let my other hand creep from her waist up to her right breast until I felt her hardening nipple through the silky material. She responded by pressing into me to hold my hand where it was as she let out a soft murmur of pleasure as her tongue probed deeper into me. By now we were really lip locked and breathing heavily. Now I was regretting having worn the jock as my cock was trying to become erect but held back by the mesh material of the pouch. Right now I so wanted to have my erection pointing upwards, rubbing against her belly.

I quickly reached down and loosened my pants and reached inside to free my aching member. It quickly sprung to attention as I released the confining material. I made sure we were still kissing throughout this maneuver so she couldn’t look down to see what I was doing. Even though I knew we would soon be naked, for some reason my dilemma was slightly embarrassing. Now I slowly reached up with both hands to caress both of her breasts, feeling the hardness of her nipples. I flicked my forefingers back and forth across each one teasing them as out tongues danced with each other’s. Her murmuring became almost a song, quiet yet passionate, indicating the pleasure she felt having her breasts stimulated. I knew it would be very soon when feeling through clothing would not be enough.

Our lips parted and she looked into my eyes and said “Take my top off, please.” I reached up behind her neck and released the clasp that held it together, then dropped down to her waistline to unsnap the lower fasteners. She quickly whipped the garment away, letting it fall to the floor, and grabbed me tightly around the neck again so her beautiful globes pressed into me chest. I could feel her had nipples through my thin shirt. I backed away and swiftly slipped off my shirt and tossed it aside. She put her hands on my shoulders and slowly ran the tips of her nails down my chest sending ripples of pleasure through me.

I looked down and took in the sight of her magnificent breasts, begging for attention. I grabbed her by the waist and held her so I could bend over and slowly licked one nipple then the other. She arched her back to even further emphasize her hunger for her nipples to be sucked. If possible her nipples became even larger with the attention I was giving them, sucking on one while tweaking the other between my fingers.

I straightened up and kissed her deeply while cupping both breasts in my hands. Any reached down and began lightly rubbing my hardness through my pants causing my cock to twitch with anticipation. I reached down and unfastened my pants and in a single motion dropped my pants and freed my aching cock from its pouch and kicked the rest of my clothes aside. She reached down and firmly grasped my cock in her hand, stroking it gently with a twisting motion while looking deeply into my eyes. As she worked my cock I continued to caress her tits and tweak her nipples. As she concentrated on my increasing hardness, I dropped my hands to raise her skirt above her waistline. I then began to stroke the inside of her thighs with an occasional touch to her vaginal lips. Each time I would rub her entryway, she would grasp my member tighter, indicating her pleasure. By this time her wetness was seeping out of her hot pussy, almost to the point of running down her legs. As I stroked her hot flesh she parted her legs and I began to stroke her slit, finding her hard clit begging for attention. I slowly stroked, then circled her clit and she moaned with delight as she thrusted her hips to meet my fingers.

She suddenly grabbed my arms and raised them to indicate I was to squeeze her tits again. She then reached down, parting her legs, and pulled my erect hardness between her legs so that she could ride the top of my cock like a dildo to stimulate her clit. As she rocked back and forth I could feel her nub on top of my shaft and could sense its ever increasing hardness. I dropped my hands to grab her buttocks and forced her close to me in order to shorten her strokes. As quickly as she was building up my pleasure, I didn’t want to blow my load too soon. I pressed her into me and held her still and we again engaged in deep kissing.

As we heated things up, I slowly backed her up until her backside was leaning against the V of the corner of the kitchen cabinets. I reached under her arms and lifted her up on the counter top and then spread her legs like a V on each side of the corner junction. Her pussy was just at the right height for entry. I dropped to my knees and began to lick the inside of her thighs, first one side then the other with my tongue slowly working my way towards her slit. I then put my hands on top of each leg just below her waist and began to stroke the top of her inner thighs with my thumbs and slowly began licking her lips. Her wetness indicated her readiness to be entered and tasted like honey. I parted her lips and tongued her clit, making her gasp with pleasure. I flicked my tongue up and down across her clit occasionally running it down her slit and probing into her pussy. By this time she was squirming, almost out of control. She finally closed her legs around my neck and pulled me tightly into her pussy and moaned with delight. She was jerking almost to the point of sliding off the counter as she began a long deep moan and thrust herself into my face as she began her orgasm. She rocked her hips back and forth as I stayed as still as I could and continued to suck ever harder on her clit. I managed to bring up one hand and insert a couple of fingers in her pussy as she reached the height of her ecstasy. She froze like a statue for a second and I could feel her throbbing spasms on my fingers as her orgasm passed its peak. She the once again rocked back and forth in ever slower and smaller movements, then released her grip on me. I slowly stood up and kissed her deeply. She said “Oh wow, I needed that so badly and now I need you inside me.” I said “Just a minute – I have to get a condom.” She said “No, don’t you dare, I am on BC and I want to feel your cum inside me. Please fuck me now.”

She grabbed my cock and pointed the head at her slit and as I advanced forward she used the head of my cock to stroke her clit again. She ran it up and down her slit and around her clit until I thought I’d lose it right then. My cock head was so sensitive at this point I thought it would explode. I said “I need to fuck you now so badly and if you keep doing this, I’ll cum all over the counter.” She smiled and guided me into her waiting pussy, wrapping her legs around my back, holding me in so my full length was as deep in her as could be. “That feels so good and hard and I love the feel of your balls against my crotch,” she said, “Fuck me” and loosened the grip of her legs. I slowly began stroking in and out, going in as deep as I could and then backing out so the tip of my cock was just barely in her hole, teasing her with the end of it. I would then enter her deeply again and slowly built up my speed . I could feel that familiar tightening of that area behind my sack and could sense my balls raising up higher as my body prepared itself for the explosion. In and out, in and out, what a glorious feeling. It’s a feeling that you want to experience forever but yet you want to have that giant final few seconds of ecstasy when nothing else matters and you feel everything drain out of you.

Finally I have control no longer and as I plunge deeply into her hot, wet pussy, The first delightful spasm travels from my balls, down my shaft carrying the first load of hot cum.
    I could feel the first load of cum bursting out of my cock and I knew Any did as well as she thrust into me and exclaimed “Yes” in a loud voice. “ Do me hard, Bobby, please fuck me hard.” With every stroke I could feel that immaculate feeling of pressure and cum exploding from my engorged organ. With every throb of my cock, she would clench her vaginal muscles, adding to the pleasure and coaxing every possible drop of cum from me. She had reached down and was furiously rubbing her clit for another orgasm herself. Our bodily spasms were perfectly in tune with each other and as each burst of cum squirted into her, she yelled “Oh yes”.

It seemed like the climax went on forever. Never had I felt like I had cum so much and so hard. As my orgasm subsided, hers continued for a moment longer until she too relaxed and we hugged and kissed gently as our bodies slowly returned to a somewhat normal state. I was still fairly hard and it was a pleasure just to feel the hot wetness of our juices around my cock even though I could not at that moment stood to thrust one more time.
    Neither of us could think of anything to say. It was obvious that this coupling totally satisfied us both and it would be hard to achieve that magnitude of pleasure again, but we would certainly try.

I looked around the kitchen and discovered that luckily there was a towel within reach. I took it and as we separated from each other, I passed it to her and she held it under her pussy to catch our juices as they dripped out. I got down on the floor and knelt with my head between her parted legs, pulling the towel away. I lapped her pussy with my tongue to taste the remaining juices, then stood up and gave her another kiss. We both knew that the night was far from over and that I would stay the night. Neither of us wanted to get dressed again but I did grab my jock and put it on to help my aching balls to relax. We sat on the couch in the next room and she looked magnificent just in her stockings and heels. I could almost feel a stirring inside and knew it would not be long before I recovered for another passionate and longer session of love making……………….