FUCK!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AGFUNK, Nov 10, 2012.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

One of my coworkers just basically fucked me over for tomorrow.

A little background: I stepped down from being cashier a little over a week ago and they are now on their second cashier which happens to be a friend of mine. It was her first day yesterday and I was trying to help her since no one else was. We got in trouble because of it.

So last night I went out with her to a bar and I didn't drink, only had a sip of my husbands beer, and I called in today. I didn't call in because I was out late. I called in because I was hallucinating and I couldn't go to work talking to something that wasn't there.

However my coworker got called in today, probably to make sure I wasn't with her, this is the first time they ever called in someone because someone else didn't show up. Usually the managers work the register if a cashier calls in. And my coworker was trying to defend me to my store manager that I was just trying to help her because he was saying that it was my choice to be put back on the floor from cashier. And she accidently slipped that I went out drinking with her. So now my store manager thinks I called in because I was drunk.

I am seriously thinking about going to corporate and showing them my records so that I can protect my job. I don't fucking know what to do anymore.

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Wish I knew what to tell you. Just don't be too hard on the coworker if it was really an accident. She probably already feels bad enough.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Could you explain all that again?......Im confused:uhh:

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

You're not the only one. :ugh

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I gather that she and her colleague both took a sickie and when the boss heard that they had gone out he assumed that they both got pissed (in the Aussie sense) together which looks bad for them but particularly AGF.
    That is how I read it anyway.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I don't get the hallucinating bit. Is that migraine related? Otherwise I would read that as drug related, sorry.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

AGK has told us that she experiences episodes of reality distortion.
    She hears and sees things that are not materially real, we call them delusions but to her they seem real.
    We must respect her frankness in sharing that information with us.

8. mrcock

Gold Member

don't worry, you will fix everything

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Thank you for clarifying that. Without knowing the background the post on it's own was very confusing.

I mentioned migraines because I had one recent occurrence of altered perception which scared the crap out of me and the final diagnosis in my case was migraine.

#9 Dragon_Fire, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Yea, I wrote this when I was manic.... So sorry about that. Really should just write in the blogs instead of making a thread.

But anyway, I told my boss first thing this morning that I wasn't drinking and that I didn't call in because I had a hangover. I was actually drinking last night but wasn't going to tell him that.

But when I went in I found out that I got passed over for promotion again. I really do hate being sick. I hope once I get meds that everything will be better.

11. mrcock

Gold Member

it sure thing will