Fuck buddy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dreamweaverguns, Feb 1, 2016.

1. dreamweaverguns

Gold Member

A lot of men have sex less marriages and I know a lot of these men have fuck buddies. In your experiences where is best to fund a fuck buddy. Cant see advertising on craigs list either safe or fruitful?

2. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

Well, if you are going to rule out craigslist, it limits your options. I think you should use it. Just be smart about it. Start reading every m4m ad every day. After 2 weeks you will be able to see the regulars. Skip over them obviously. I have met a lot of guys thru craigslist and have never had a negative experience other than flaking.

Place an ad. I can give advice on making it bring out the 'cream' of the crop. I.M. me if interested.

Sex is as safe as you make it. Fruitful is only as effective as the picker.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I will say cheating is never an option and if it's so bad that you feel you need to sleep with other people, get a divorce.

Now, if you want just random hookups, sure, go to craigslist. Just be extremely safe about it. There's also various hook up apps on the market you can look into.

CharlesMusicMan likes this.
  4. NorCalMan

NorCalMan New Member

I met my FWB on a forum that we both were members. The forum had to do with both of us sharing the same hobby. We had great conversations and exchanged pics etc. We finally agreed to meet in person. We had so much in common beside our hobby. Both our spouses were not meeting our needs among other things.One thing led to another and our relationship took off. We became best of friends and the sex was the best either of us had ever experienced.

5. dreamweaverguns

Gold Member

Just to be clear. When I say fuck buddy I am referring to the oppisate sex. Just saying. I am talking bout a once off rather than an affair. I am sure there are married women out there who are not being satisfiability there spouses.. I don't think I'm unusual in that my wife has no longer any interest in sex. In her defence were best mates and satisfies me in every other way. Just want sex, unadulterated fucking

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

One off event is still an afrair, it's just not long term. What you do is up to you but consider the consequences involved and if it's worth risking the good parts of the relationship you have with her.

10_3XL and Sweetlysad like this.
  7. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I fail to see how you're able to delineate between a relationship of this nature being a "fuck buddy" or an extramarital affair. I also don't see why it's important or relevant to mention that you are "referring to the oppisate sex [sic]." This reads like a man trying to justify something to himself that he isn't 100% sure on the morality, and is seeking people to voice support and to be in favor of his (potential) actions.

I feel you have a lot more thinking to do before you get involved with anything/anyone. You should also probably talk to your wife. You claim you're "best mates" and that she "satisfies [you] in every other way." If that is true, then going out and jumping into bed with someone for "unadulterated fucking" seems pretty grossly disrespectful, unfair to her, and dishonest.

Mr_Blue and Mittimer like this.
  8. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Her not putting out or giving him permission to get his rocks off else where is grossly disrespectful to him

Amature likes this.
  9. dreamweaverguns

Gold Member

Someone that has a different opinion. Excellent

ply likes this.
  10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Sex isn't what makes a relationship and I don't see him coming in saying "I've talked to my wife, asked her if I could fuck around and she said no/yes".

He's just looking to hook up with random strangers despite an amazing relationship with his wife. This is clearly something that can and should be talked about. You don't mess around behind the back of someone you love and expect them to be ok with it.

10_3XL likes this.
  11. dreamweaverguns

Gold Member

My wife has told me she has no interest in having sex with me. So should I sit down and beg. I think not. Sex is not everything I agree but it's something.

Amature and ply like this.
  12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Have you flat out asked her if she is ok with you having an affair?

Furthermore there has to be a reason she doesn't want sex. Be it emotional, psychological or biological. There's a reason and it should be discussed.

10_3XL likes this.
  13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A casual fuck is not a fuck buddy situation!

ply likes this.