Frustrating/confusing sexual issues with partner

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Andro21, May 10, 2013.

1. Andro21

Andro21 New Member

Are there any females on here who are in an extremely frustrating/confusing sexual relationship w their male partner and would like to talk to a male that is feeling the same? I am a 27 yr old male in an otherwise great relationship but the sexual side of things is so messed up and getting worse... I want a females point of view for my situation and maybe a male view for yours (if its like my situation) can help... private message me or post on here and ill get back to you... I need some answers because I am going crazy and getting very resentful and it hurts. I want to make things better, but I have honestly tried everything. Thanks.

#1 Andro21, May 10, 2013
    Last edited: May 10, 2013
  2. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

This is very vague. What exactly is the situation?

3. sabian

sabian New Member

Not really in the same situation.. but maybe able to help.. So how long are we talking without sex here?..

4. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Some women (and men) have very little interest in sex. With personalities like that, sex is fine, if and when they want it. Otherwise, if it's not your birthday, or other special occasion and they don't owe you a favor, don't hold your breath for it.

I was in a relationship with a woman like that 20 years ago. Everything else was great. But, as I knew I couldn't live virtually sexless during my prime, I had to move on. Sex isn't everything, but it is an important part of a relationship. Even now that I am older and don't need my needs taken care of every day, I could not live with someone who never wanted sex. It's as close as two people can get and tough, if not impossible to live without for most.

If you can live without sex very often, then stay, as the rest is great. If not, get out because nothing you can say or do will change it.

xx

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

Truth.

6. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

I guess I'm lucky it's not impossible for me then, because I'd be screwed. :eyes

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Fire, screwed is exactly want you wanna be :D

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Back to the OP.
    See the thread:http://www.sexualforums.com/40134-my-wife-sucks-big-time.html
    Coldplayer had it tough for a long time then something happened so read the thread it might give you some inspiration.
    Otherwise I agree with Cappy as have been there & done that so wasted decades of my life.