Frustrated

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Brycedaddy, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Brycedaddy

Brycedaddy New Member

So, here's the deal... I'm a Scorpio, and as we all know, Scorpios have a rather strong sex drive. Well, over the years my wife and I have had a really good sex life, however, I have always wanted more.

Last year, we discussed getting a "girlfriend" for us, which didnt really get off the ground. I also bought a few things (sex swing, bag of bondage goodies:spank, etc...) which primarily go unused. Matter of fact, I think the only things that get used are the anal toys, and I use those almost primarily on myself when she isn't around. The few times we used the swing, she wasnt into it, and she has never initiated getting "the bag" out to play.

I don't know what to do... Any ideas?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I know a Scorpio woman and she oozes sex appeal. I also have a drawer of bondage and other stuff, which we use from time to time (I'm Gemini and my wife is Libra, which is supposed to be very compatible. I have curiosity and she has the desire to please).

We don't do bdsm very often, just once in a while, and it started quite by accident. I literally slapped her and she liked it, so we explored from there. Like you we have a really good sex life, but after thousands of times together it's good to add variety from time to time. Other things we do are outdoor sex, which is my wife's favourite, and playing games.

To do bdsm or role play or something like that, I usually print a brief invitation outlining what's going to happen and when. However, I can do this because I know she likes it.

Every woman's different, so my experience is only my experience, and I certainly don't recommend you slap your wife for example. Bdsm is a bit full-on, and there are other alternatives too. But most of all, have a think about your wife, her personality, her sexual style, what would suit that style, whether you really think shes into being tied up or anal play or whatever, whether a nice written invitation would work, or whether she's got a sexual style that would suit something else. Perhaps she's not passive like my wife but romantic, so a romantic weekend in a romantic hotel with a double spa is more her style.

3. wilber

wilber Member

You would be surprised how many women have told me how they didn't like something or I was never going to do that to them only to be asking for it repeatedly a short time later. I suggest you take the initiative and try something different. You bust out the toys or even buy a new one and surprise her. If your goal is to please her it should all work itself out in the end.