Frustrated. GF acts like virgin in bed, but has had quite a few partners

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by djdan, Apr 18, 2011.

1. djdan

djdan New Member

Me and my gf have been together for about 2 months, and have had sex a decent number of times (I would say 5 times a week). The problem is she almost has this taboo about looking or touching my penis, even though she has been with 10 guys. She wont go down on me at all, and wont even say the word "sex", and talking dirty is something she doesn't know if she could ever do. I had to pretty much teach her how to be on top, acted like she has never done it before. I have the hunch that many off her encounters were maybe drunk hook ups,so not a lot of actual times having sex. I also know I am the first where she has really tied emotions and sex together. She has never had an orgasm in her life. This is not to say she doesn't really enjoy our bedroom antics. And many times is the one to start things up.

Not meaning to brag but I'm not bad in the bedroom, and its kinda frustrating to have a girl a really care for feel the way she does about it, and not be able to really have awesome sex. Its kinda what you would expect a 16 year old innocent virgin to act toward things. She is a sweetheart but not like an angel, she will drop an f bomb from time to time,drinks, and has quite a few tats

I know the whole "show her what you want her to do" thing. And she is getting a little better in some areas. I just don't understand how she can be like this and still have had sex with 10 guys! Those two just don't fit. I would appreciate some insight.

2. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

Maybe she is acting the way SHE thinks you want her too...I.E. = Inexperienced.

3. misspsiphi

misspsiphi New Member

Maybe she is afraid that she isn't good in bed or good at giving head and feels that she wont please you... I had that problem when i met my husband just make her feel comfortable with sensual massage and just talk with her about it.. COMMUNICATION is key!!!!
    Try Spending a whole session all about her the romantics make her feel totally sexy (blind folds are a lot of fun) but you really need to just talk about it don't point fingers just tell her how you are feeling... You could be surprised by the response.

4. gyfo

gyfo New Member

While I think maybe Miss is right ablout a lot of things here. Perhaps there are Major selfconfidence issues. Because she has been with 10 guys doesnt mean she was great with them either. I actually have a lady friend who has a horrid reputation of being a prudish lover. This came out into the open by an A-hole ex of hers. And I know for a fact she has slept with a good few guys. This damaged her self confidence tremendously.

In fact my ex fiance. Used to cringe at the thought of Sex. And the whole issue was that she was uncomfortable with her self. Once she felt safe with me She got more adventurous. She knew what ever she tried there were going to be no judgements. I also practised a lot of positive reinforcement. If she tries something you like... make her know its flippen amazing. She will definitely want to do it again for you.

Making Suggestions to her will also help. But only once the self confidence grows. If you really love her you need to accept that she is trying and persist with her. She more than likely has had a few jackass's in her life that havent left her feeling to special.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Djdan,
    10 previous sex partners could simply be 10 previous fucks.
    This girl may have had that many guys but if none made her feel good how can she be relaxed let alone learn anything useful?
    Some girls particularly early on in their sexual life just need a guy to want them and too easily let the guy have it their way in a selfish manner.
    You are obviously different so in a sense you can begin to teach this woman real loving two way sex.
    I salute you and wish you well.