Frusterated

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nibbs, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nibbs

nibbs New Member

Ok, for over a month now my gf and I have been living together, and having sex about 5-6 times a day, we are crazy for each other, and the sex, its great. Last night though and a few days ago I had trouble, I couldn't orgasm, I got her to like 5 times in one session, but it carried on so long that we both got sore. I did work out the day before it happened both times, could it be the working out, could it be a diet thing, my diet isnt that great but I try to remember to take vitamins, its not lack of me being turned on, trust me, we are both very into it, talking rock hard, just cant "finish" somtimes, whats the deal, I mean, could I be stressin oer it, sometimes ill admit that I think about it alot, so maybe im thinking about it too much, like im building it up i my mind, and maybe thats it?

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

My friend, if you are having sex 5 to 6 times a DAY, 7 days a week, you need to take a BREAK and REST every now and then! I mean that kindly! Give your body a chance to catch up and produce some more semen! You're balls and prostate are probably pantin' and wheezin' trying to keep up with the demand for testosterone and semen! Your penis is probably whimpering "Mercy! Mercy!!" Some guys are lucky to have sex once a week or a couple of times a month and here you are pounding that pussy like a steam engine! Easy, stud horse! Whoa, big fella! Take a break now and then!!

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I totally agree with Her Hubby,
    If your over the age 18 you just can't physically keep up the pace you are going
    at.
    Also I may add, Does she cum all those times, If not give Her a break if nothing else.

4. nibbs

nibbs New Member

It's amazing, but she kicks my ass at sex, I mean, she always comes, sometimes with more kick than others, but the same goes for me, some times I orgasm with mucho gusto, and other times, I orgasm, and it feels great, but it isn't the same back scratching, side grabbing, "O". But I think that you guys are right, that a break is in order, but it wont b easy, because I know when she comes home this afternoon, we are both gonna want to take a tour of the bed room- and test the strength of the bed springs. What sould we do tonight to kep our minds off of it. I mean, any ideas for us to do together that wont get us both panting...I mean, it just takes one look and we drop what we are doing....

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

yea take a break! JEEZE! Do any of you have a life?

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

:rofl I can only imagine what her vagina is thinking. Would you care to speculate, HerHub? (I could use a few more guffaws.)

If only you could bottle that...

I have no advice, except perhaps a chastity belt?

7. nibbs

nibbs New Member

...Im soooo weak....last night...3 times..I know I know, supposed to give it a break. only once did I orgasm, so sad...because just a week ago, she could make me orgasm every time, when I started I worried I wouldnt last long enough, and now....so no sex this morning, none tonight (im really gonna try not to tonight) and maybe none tomorrow morning, but She's about to get her period, so she wants it BAD! Why can't I cum!!! ARRRRRRRR :mad soo Frusterated. I mean, I gave it to her hard twice last night, and then again at 5 in the morning when I rolled over with my morning oak tree. errr. I guess im jus a little worried, I mean I've never had this problem, I'l admit tonever having this much sex, as fequently as I have been, but I never knew you could have too much sex, I always thaught that it didnt take long for us guys to replenish the stocks down there. Could worring about it make it worse???

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

When my boyfriend and I moved in together we were just like you guys, going at it like rabbits and having sex about five times a day. After a while my boyfriend started to notice he was having trouble getting totally hard and it was taking forever to finish. This was due to having too much sex. We've slowed down considerably, still have sex several times a week though, and all the initial difficulties have gone away.

9. nibbs

nibbs New Member

Great, Cause I can't wait to rock my gf again, and It seems to push her one more step up on the "O" staircase when I "O" at the same time she does, which happens 30-40% of the time. (until my little problem) - So I gues the awnsr really is to slow down - tonight I'm taking her on a date (where we had our very first date)

10. HerHubby

Gold Member

When I originally commented, I forgot to tell you about some fraternity guys I knew in Tennessee while in college there. These guys were "rockin' and rollin'" with the sorority sisters all the time, just (pardon my expression) "fucking machines", so to speak. They'd get really dry after a while and wouldn't produce semen, so they said. They made sure that they were getting good nutrition and plenty of fluids and would - dare I suggest it again - REST every now and then! Oh well! At least you're getting LOTS of exercise! Might oughta take a vitamin supplement for men containing stuff for male reproductive health too! Be sure you are getting fluids and eating nutritiously! If I was in your situation, they'd probably have to put me in a hospital cardiac unit, ha, ha! Let us know how it's going and try not to get into a state of exhaustion! ;>

11. Dreama

Gold Member

When my fiance and I get the chance, we are like that. I mean, when we get married, we're going to have to make a deal with each other, that we can't do it more than once a day, or else it just won't be good for us. Just try and take a break. I know it can be really hard (no pun intended) but just hang in there.

12. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Libido levels that complement each other in a couple is really cool! The problem is when 1 wants it, and the other doesn't! A common and often frustrating scenario! Now if you've found a girl who's always willing and enthusiastic, you need to thank God for her!

13. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

There are two possible explainations of what is happening. To begin with, I am going to take you at face value that you are doing it 5 - 6 times a day every day. Men, unlike women, do have a theorhetical limit to orgasms in a day and in a very short period of time. Once you have hit your limit you will find that orgasming further is almost impossible, getting hard is difficult along with staying hard is difficult too.

The solution could be that you need to take a step back from having sex for a few days or begin limiting the number of times a day you do it. By doing this you will give your body a chance to rest and 'power up' again. During this 'cutting back' period you could start developing a more intimate relationship with her by talking to her about things of interest to you, build on your relationship by letting her know how special she is, and other things that can enhance the emotional aspects of it. As you do this you will find that this issue works itself out.

The other possibility, though it is very unlikely, if you are working out on a regular basis that you may have injured a blood vessel / artery that supplies the pelvic area. This could adversely effect blood supply to your penis and impact performance. If suspect that this might be the case it is best to get it checked out by your family doctor.

14. nibbs

nibbs New Member

Good news, Good news, Last night, we did it just once, even though we said we where gonna take the night off from having sex, I couldn't hold out, she was teasin me, and in return, I teased her back, to a point where we quite literally ripped each others clothes off - I will say "All is good down stairs" - I just needed a break. Thanks for all the help!:)

Well, today she started her period, so now it's alot easier to take a break - I get it - Nature really gives women periods so us sex crazed guys have to take a break......maybe.......!?!? Again, thanks for all of your help - And WOOHOO I am a Sexual Athlete!!! Can't wait to limber p in a few days and get back to practicing for the winter olympics....:dgrin

#14 nibbs, Oct 19, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  15. HerHubby

Gold Member

Found on MSNBC.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you really ‘wear it out’?
    Young studs are perplexed when they lose their steam
    By Brian Alexander
    MSNBC contributor

Is something wrong when guys with the stamina of the Energizer Bunny break down?

Q1: Lately I have been having sex seven to 10 times in a weekend. And these aren’t just five-minute episodes. I’ve had no problem ejaculating — until the past couple of times. Is it because I’ve been so "busy" during this period? It’s really starting to irritate me when I put in a few hours and she has multiple orgasms and I can’t get one. The last two times, I had nothing. Am I really wearing it out?

Q2: I am a 26-year-old male. I can have sex two and three times a day, but then, the next day, I don’t have a climax. Is there something wrong with me, or am I running out and need a break to rebuild?

A: For a couple of self-described stallions, you guys sure sound whiney. Count your lucky stars (and the blessings of your age), and then call me when you’re 45.

Don’t worry, boys. You haven’t broken it. Several things happen when you ejaculate repeatedly in a short time. Sperm reserve drops to zero, semen volume drops, and, says one study published in June 2000 in the British Journal of Urology, the penis becomes less sensitive during the so-called post-ejaculatory refractory period.

So for some period of time after ejaculation, you’re not as quick on the trigger.

All that amounts to this: You’re satisfied. You want sex less and if you do have it, you can go for hours. (Didn’t you see "There’s Something About Mary"? The pre-date ritual?)

You can still get hard, can still do it, but even young 'uns like you can’t expect it to be good to the last drop.

By the way, are you sure she's enjoying it the seventh time? Unless she's made of cast iron, she could wind up with more saddle sores than a rodeo cowboy. If she really does want more, switch to oral sex. Make it about her. You'll score huge points.

Oh, here's another idea: Give it a rest!

Brian Alexander, a California-based freelance writer and contributing editor for Glamour magazine, is working on a new book about sex for Harmony, an imprint of Crown Publishing.

© 2006 MSNBC Interactive
    URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14487324/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© 2006 MSNBC.com

16. nibbs

nibbs New Member

Day 2 of the period - This morning when i woke up I wanter her sooo bad, after an hour of "cuddling" she finally gave in - but i'll admit it was first time ever having sex with someone on their period....not the same, didn't gross me out, just dosn't feel the same....but when I let up, I blew the mother load, lol. I guess i'm back in the game - and in another few days she'll be done with her period! Just wan to thank everyone again for the good info, and that aticle above - good find!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.