From the Wildside!!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Screaminxtacy, May 31, 2008.

1. Screaminxtacy

Screaminxtacy New Member

Hi Everyone!!! I just connected to the scene today, I Am Transsexual, so Open Minds Neccessary-I do view Myself as a Woman. I still have (m) equipment, but It's definately not the focus of My pleasure. My most likely Ppl to make a spiritual connection are Bi-Women. There's an energy and understanding in different levels. No Single Guys!!!! Couples Are Good!!!! I only say this cause I know posts are made yet I also know theres other means of communication, and Its good to know who's bein real in netland-real world too. I do have fetishes that are on the kinky side-I love hot orgasms-who doesn't, but more than hot is Fem Ejaculation, A bit of Vondage-Body + Safe Suspension style. Feel free to drop a line as I will have more than respectful responses for those who respect me. Peace Out + Rock on Everyone!!!

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf! I think it's fabulous that you've decided to define who you are, rather than rely on society (or biology) to tell you who you should be. Make yourself at home, hon :)

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, hon - you've come to the right place. We pride ourselves in treating members with the same respect in which they bring to the table. No judgments around here! Just a bunch of happy, horny people OF ALL SEXUAL PERSUASIONS :) Have fun!!

Rose :rose

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

What a great introduction! You sound like you'll fit right in around here. We pride ourselves on our non-threatening and open to just about anything atmosphere. Welcome aboard.:)

5. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

Thanks for such a nice intro and welcome to SF. Enjoy your stay and hopefully we'll hear more from you and your opinions around on the discussion boards ^^