From housewife to hooch?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Allison, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Allison

Allison New Member

Good morning everyone... I really need your input, thoughts, opinions... about a month a go I got very curious about this online, cyber, secret world of sex. I was a faithful wife of 20 plus years suddenly bored and very curious. Now a month later I have had phone sex, i have web cammed with about ten different men, I have exchanged pictures and I have chatted with dozens. I am so excited and turned on by the secret nature of this and feel so free by the anonymity. Have I just turned into a slut...or is this curiosity not that unusal... Please comment...

2. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I see nothing wrong with it.As long as you aren't wasting time and ignoring the important stuff in your life.Do you show your face?If you are trying to remain anonymous, you may not want to show your face or You wil be found out eventually.How does your hubby feel about stuff like this?Good luck and I hope to see you naked soon.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

It's not as anonymous as many people imagine, so be careful not to feel too secure. There are some unpredictable strange birds out there.

Not trying to creep you out, but a little suspicion can help keep you safe.

4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I think its a fun idea as long as thats all youre doing and not actually meeting men for sex. How would your hubby feel if you told him, he should probly know one of these days. He might even be interested in having sex with you on cam.

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

Damn right. It's pretty easy to trace an IP address. Nothing is anonymous anymore.

There's more to cheating than outright sex. If you're exposing yourself to these guys and have any emotional attachmnet...you're cheating. Tell your husband, find out his take on this.

6. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

A slut to me...is someone opening their legs or mouth for everyone and anyone who walks past...in reallife. This is cyber.
    I have done a few things you have mentioned. While I was doing it in secret...the turn-on was much greater. My husband did find out on accident and became ok with it. It even turns him on reading some of the convos. I see nothing wrong with what you are doing....but..I only "play" with ones that will also hold a normal convo. With me. I want and need to know a lil about the person too. Gotta "feel em out" ...(no pun). if they send the slightest creep vibe...no chance in any play. I also need to connect with them on some level. If you are doing it with just anyone....becareful!! Good luck & have fun!

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

In America it seems the concept of slut is alive and well; not in Australia. Women have sexual needs and desires, just like men, and women need to express those desires too. Too much sexual supression is a very bad thing.

Your curiosity is not that unusual for a long-term married woman of your age. Possibly if you lived in a more sexually enlightened country you may well be going further. My girlfriend is 42, married 18 years, was bored and felt the need to expand her horizons. She tried out a few men and settled with me. Prior to her another woman similar age, married longer also felt the need but didn't enjoy the reality as much as the fantasy. And there have been others.

In Australia, these married women having sex behind their husband's backs would be frowned upon, but the term 'slut' wouldn't be part of that.

8. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Thats probly true. But I think different people put cheating on different levels. Some think just talking to a guy casually at a bar rail is while others wont say it till she is pen'd by another man.

I think the best thing to do is tell him, seriously. Getting caught is much worse than coming clean.

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

I have been on the receiving end of that kind of deceit....and it was painful and humiliating...if you hate your mate , then go ahead and lie to them..but if you have any feelings or compassion at all , dont do it. they deserve to know....
    Having said that, i have also been on the other side.... and seen the pain that it caused and I really am ashamed that i did it. and once you go there, you can never take it back...30 years of being an honest man was erased....once you lie ,you can never say "trust me" ever again without feeling like a hypocrite.....at least that's how i feel.....

if the man you're with can't accept who you are,or what you need, then you owe it to yourself , and to him , to leave.

10. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Honestly, a slut is someone that fucks 20 guys a month. I personally don't think that you are actually overstepping the boundries. As long as you aren't meeting these guys.

11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

To me a slut is someone who lets herself be misused sexually whether she sleeps with one man or a thousand. Numbers mean nothing.

12. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

To you? No. But to us? Yea.

13. CosmicEye

Gold Member

hmmm yeah thats easily arguable.

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

The woman who hosts gangbangs in Sydney does so knowing exactly what she's getting herself into. As does her husband who either watches, takes pictures or stays downstairs. Are these gangbangs misuse? Said woman told me she orgasms so much during one night that she gets to the point where she can barely take any more! This then is her turn-on, not misuse.

I don't like to categorise sex because there are so many forms of sexual expression. The powerful executive who enjoys being a submissive (for obvious reasons). The woman who's his domanitrix (neither role turns me on, but it does them). The couples who do threesomes with me. The other variation of threesomes with two women. Partner-swapping; there are hundreds of clubs and parties and thousands of contact advertisements in Australia. Gangbangs, not so common but around. We can go on and on and on.

15. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

I can understand her perception though. Shes 47, and you are 24 and I am 19. Times have changed.

16. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'm surprised at just how strong the double standard is across the ocean. I thought times were past when women were poorly judged and labelled as "sluts" for acting the same way as men who call themselves "studs".

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

Those times have changed here in Australia 'cause we have enough sense to realise that all men have a number of sexual partners before they settle down, if they settle down, and those sexual partners are generally women. So it works both ways. I don't need to be a genius to recognise that if I had sex with 100+ women when I was younger, then 100+ women were ready to have casual sex with men like me! And if I'm still having extra sex on the side, again these women are having extra sex on the side too.

My daughter is 20 and one of her friends is in the casual sex sphere which doesn't interest my daughter. But that friend is not branded a derogatory name.

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

yeah, i think things are a bit backward here. lots of sexual hang ups here. maybe the religious right, pushing its hypocritcal opinion here...not sure.. look at what we can view on television....pretty much no nudity on the networks.(what a horrible sin)...lots of violence tho, kinda backwards i think. maybe Australia has it right, europe too....but we certainly dont.
    sorry, i know i'm off topic, just thinking out loud.

19. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I think its a bit different overseas in the US. Its just a different culture I guess. Its a nice life to have over there but I think americans are to judgmental on classifying a person that likes sex ALOT, and a whore. Maybe its rubbed off on me a bit but I think thats just how alot of us are. Regardless if she knows what shes getting into and she's safe about it, in my eyes if her number is well in the hundreds, thats a whore. Dont get the term confused though. I dont picture a super easy chick in skimpy clothes grabbing random guys junk on the street and bangin every guy she meets, but just a woman that fucks alot of guys in her own home. Both are whores but very different and I have much more respect for the latter one.

20. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

I joined this site a few weeks ago following an interesting discussion on the radio regarding sexual activity. A stat given was that app 40% of people now engaged in some form of cyber sex. So, whatever we think, there sure are a lot of people into it.

And as many have said here, long gone are the days when women were expected to be more moral than men. That was hypocrisy then and it still is now. The Victorian gentry had a theory that a Lady was only a Lady when she was demure in public and a whore in bed. Thanks goodness we are getting beyond those days.