Frolicon 2013!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mittimer, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Mittimer

Gold Member

My husband and myself just reserved our hotel for four nights for FROLICON 2013!! I'm so excited, we missed it last year and are envious of all the stories we heard.

For those unaware of what it is. It's a adult only "science convention" with a lot of geeks and a lot of sex. Tons of panels, a dungeon, a wish wall for you to fulfill your every dream with random strangers etc. It's absolutely amazing and I can't wait to go back next year!!

If you're interested, check out their website --> www.frolicon.com I'm not pimping the function, I'm not affiliated in any way with them, I just love it and figured a bunch of sex crazed folk round these parts would enjoy it.

Tickets are 50 for March the weekend. It goes from March 28-31. Prices for tickets go up the closer to the event it gets. It cost me and mine $487 for room reservations (group rate) for 28-1.

It's held in Atlanta GA. I'd love to see some of you guys there if anyone is interested in going. You've got months to figure it out. :) We could meet up and have coffee in the lobby or something. ^_^

2. Paula

Gold Member

I wish to be there :eyes

3. OverSinged

Gold Member

Yeah, as much fun as that sounds, I think I'll pass.

That, and if I had the cash to go to it, I'd end up using said cash to go to the Escapist Expo instead XD

4. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

I see that they have some rock band/guitar hero session/competition which I'd love to participate in but alas I live way too far away to go there.

5. OverSinged

Gold Member

Yeah, Sweden's a bit far.

Wait, that means you can get to Wacken easier though! I want to go to Wacken

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

I would say you could use that as your vacation when you want to come see me. Unfortunately I'll still be *in* school, I'll just be taking the weekend off for the con.

7. LilBAM

Gold Member

Rock Band tournament eh? This greatly interests me. >___>

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

In the Atrium they have a game zone. Where it's literally just games all day. Live action chess, twister, candy land, checkers, cards, um...DnD other table top RPG games. ALL DAY.

9. Trond

Gold Member

Gosh, looks like I have to watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Its being part of the program may indicate that it is a bit more.....interesting than I thought.

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

It's fairly interesting lol. They threw a TON of flavored condoms at the crowd to which drunken me started blowing them up and having flavored condom balloon toss while the show was going on.

My husband was a "virgin" and they required him to get on his hands and knees and find a cherry in a "cream pie" with nothing but his mouth. It was a nifty site to see to say the least.

Nudity is open in all the blacked out areas so the show was crazy.

At the freak show they have, they did anal ring toss. i.e anal plug with stick attached shoved up your ass while bent over so someone else can throw rings on it.

Crazy stuff man...crazy stuff.

The hotel is currently sold out. More rooms open up closer to the con or there are surrounding hotels.

11. LilBAM

Gold Member

*cough* I wonder what would happen to an actual virgin at this thing. It sounds very intriguing...I'll see if I can go. I'm definitely interested. Plus, I wouldn't dare turn down the chance to meet Mittimer. ;)