Friends with VERY GOOD benifits

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by babyblue, May 28, 2007.

1. babyblue

babyblue New Member

It was a Saturday night and I had been hanging out with my friend Jason all day at a concert, it was pretty fun. I have always had a thing for Jason as long as I have known him which has been about 5 years. He knows how I feel and is pretty shy to ever acknowledge it. I can’t keep my eyes off of him when ever were together; watching him dance, seeing his sleek body move with the music. I always catch myself staring at the bulge in his pants, always wondering what it would be like to fuck him. I had heard that he was good in bed and could rock a girls world easily and was defiantly well off when it came to size but I never had the chance to fuck him. This night would be different.

Jason was driving me home that night and we were all alone which doesn’t happen very often. It’s always aclward when we are alone because of the sexual tension between us. I personally couldn’t take it any longer after seeing him dancing all night, his sleek sexy body glistening with sweat. I looked over at him and said "Jason I’m real fucking horny lets fuck!" I could tell that he was a little surprised by my request but I had a feeling he would go for it...After he didn’t say anything for a bit I knew what I needed to do. I needed to see that cock that I had dreamed about for so long. Since it was 2am on a back county road I moved over closer to him and put my hand on his knee. I could feel his body get tense and he tried to say something but I told him to shut up and go along with it. And he sure did. I slowly moved my hand up from his knee and grabbed his bulge which I could feel was already getting hard. I don’t think Jason really knew what to expect from me. I quickly unzipped his jeans and took his entire massive cock into my mouth. It tasted so good. This was the moment I had been dreaming about for years! I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock I could feel his thighs tighten with the sensation of my lips around his member as I stroked his balls and slowly took the whole thing into my mouth, up and down, up and down! It was so warm and hard. I could hear Jason groaning as he was driving and thrusting his pelvis upwards forcing his dick farther into my mouth. I sucked his head hard never wanting to let go. Faster and faster. After about 10 minutes he couldn’t take it anymore. "I’m pulling over he moaned"
    We pulled over into a field; it was a warm summer night so he told me to get out of the car. I wanted to finish what I was doing right there but he wouldn’t let me knowing it has always been a fantasy of mine to fuck outside.

We got out of the car and Jason looked me in the eyes. I started deep into his light blue eyes totally taken into them before I realised he had grabbed me and held me close to him.... I could feel his huge member against my leg as he kissed me and pushed me to the ground. I can’t take this anymore he told me you know im shy but I have always wanted this. At that second he threw us both onto the soft grass and pinned me down... He was taking control. His large warm hands unbuttoning my shirt as he took my nipples into his warm mouth. He sucked them and licked them sending chills down my spine. As he sucked my nipples he moved his large hands down my body and under my skirt sliding up my thigh to my wet pussy. He stroked me threw my panties for a minute then tore them off and plunged a finger into my aching pussy. My back arched with pleasure as he moved his fingers in and out of me. My breathing was getting heavy as he started kissing down my body stopping and teasing me as he went.
    The feeling of his warm lips and velvety tongue on the lips of my pussy was electrifying! He ran his tounge up and down the slit while fingering me and making me moan my back arching. Finally he made it to my clit. The moment his tongue hit my clit it sent shock waves threw my body and I forced my pelvis into his face yelling for him to keep going and never stop.
    "Suck me" I yelled "harder and faster" over and over again!
    And that he did, he sucked my clit until I couldn’t take it anymore and my orgasm exploded making me tremble with delight... this was not over I still wanted more...

He moved his way up my body to kiss me when I looked him in the eye and told him to lie down and listen to me I was taking control! He lay down on the ground and I could see his throbbing cock waiting to be let loose from his pants. I undid his jeans again and took them off. I straddled my body over his, placing the head of his waiting cock on this lips of my wet pussy slowly going down onto it. It was much larger then I had imagined and he was filling me completely, a sensation I had never before experienced. Slowly taking little bits of his cock into me a little at a time as he reached up and played with my tits. Then I went all the way down on it and it sent chills threw us both. I pulled myself back up onto the end up his cock and let myself down again and again. It felt so good to ride him. His breathing getting faster and him moaning. I screamed with every thrust as I went up and down on his massive cock over and over again riding him and screaming. I could feel myself coming to the edge again and I could tell that he was too... his eyes rolling back into his head as he help my hips guiding me up and down on his massive cock. I watched his dick slide deep into my wet pick pussy. He reached forward and started rubbing my clit as I rode him pushing me to another orgasm. My pussy contracting around his cock I fell limp on top of him. He grabbed me and rolled me over so he was on top thrusting deep into my pussy while passionately kissing me seeming happy that he had already giving me 2 explosive orgasms.
    "It’s my turn now baby" he whispered to me and spread my legs as far as he could as he pushed himself deep into my tight pussy. I wrapped my lags around him as tight as I could and he pushed himself in and out of me hard and fast. I could feel the ground beneath me moving as he trusted himself into me yelling oh yea baby that how I do it this is amazing. I couldn’t help but enjoy how sexy he looked and started yelling along with him oh yea faster, faster fuck me faster! His thrusts growing more powerful every time his body getting tense as he forced himself into me with an explosion. I could feel him cum deep into me thrusting one more time we both came together. Sweaty and hot. He kissed me extremely hard and asked me is that how you thought it would be? And I replied no it certainly was not... it was much much better...

We both got dressed and he finished driving me home kissing me sweetly when we got to my house. I now make sure that he drives me home more often!

2. nycgirl99

nycgirl99 New Member

wow. hot.

3. goofball123

goofball123 New Member

WOW. That was hot as hell, and my johnson seems to think so too :drool

4. michael5a5

michael5a5 New Member

Could I be Jason? Good job!

5. alex5219

alex5219 New Member

Wow.... that's just... wow.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Now that was a nice piece, great details.

7. Jeb

Jeb New Member

whao thats awesome

8. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Damn that was good.

9. afrosam

afrosam New Member

can i drive you home? :)

10. Lovingblowjobs

Lovingblowjobs New Member

ERRECTION anyone?

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

No thanks Lovingblowjobs i have my own :p ( sorry couldnt resist that lol ... )

but really cool story, wish i could write like that..

12. lol

lol New Member

VERY sexy story!

13. liam89

liam89 New Member

now that was one hell of a story, looking forward to seeing more from you....i hope

14. infinite4twenty

infinite4twenty New Member

nothin sexier than a woman that lays it down! :D good one baby!!!

-4twenty

15. BeastlyT22

BeastlyT22 New Member

very nice

16. daisy82

daisy82 New Member

Great One!!

17. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

that was hot

18. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Wow, love the idea of two friends finally giving in to their passion for each other! Hor!