Friendly Services

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by CreamyJustice, Jul 16, 2012.

1. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Friendship is a relationship right? Just making sure I'm in the right section, lol.
    Have any of you ever been in a bind, sexually? Not that you couldn't just masturbate but you needed badly for someone to help relieve you and the nearest person just happened to be a close friend?

Never happened to me just curious to hear some juicy stories...

same sex, opposite sex, doesn't matter, let it flow....

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't fuck or fellate friends.

3. OverSinged

Gold Member

Nope, I've a small group of friends as is, and there's only... 2 that I'd even contemplate having sex with.

Of course, they all live several states away, so that really takes the decision out of it.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Before we met, sluttyfairy had a friend that would come over to put out the occasional fire with his 9" hose.....I know, that's hard to believe....lol.

5. JonJo

Gold Member

It's happened to me with a married female friend.
    I'd known both her and her husband for years. They'd been family friends before my (ex) wife and I parted and the friendship had continued afterwards.
    There had never been any signs of 'interest' from either of us, although we had all very openly talked about sex when we were together. I found out from what eventually transpired that the girls had even compared 'notes'.
    One day, about 6 months after my wife had left, I was having a coffee with her and just generally chatting. Some how the conversation got around how I was 'managing' without a regular supply of sex as I hadn't found anybody yet.
    She said that she supposed I was really horny having 'gone without' for so long as my wife had told her how randy I got if I didn't get 'it' at least once a day and she guessed I was having to masturbate quite a lot to get some relief.
    I admitted that I was.
    To my surprise she in return admitted that she was having to as well "because ***** hasn't touched me for months and I enjoy sex as much as you do and get really randy as well if I don't have it".
    She pause for maybe a second, then "This is stupid, we like and trust each other, we both need the same thing, a good fuck, lets go upstairs and have one, no strings, just friends helping each other and giving each other what they need".
    We did and continued to do so for years, without it affecting the friendship in any way. When either of us was 'in the mood' it was just a case of either of us asking 'do you want to come over?', and with no upset on either side if for some reason the answer was no, because it was not a 'relationship', just a case of mutually enjoyable 'friends sex'.

6. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Well I came up with this thread because....we all-- well I have fantasies that are really reserved for daydreams only and would never be executed in real life. And I presume most of us have been in a situation when you get real horny at the wrong place and time. One of those hard-to-ignore episodes where it's hard to just walk it off and try to be incognito with a slippery pussy or a stiff dick. So.... if said friend were to just offer their services at that particular moment, how many of us would "reeeaally" say no? Now like I said, i can't see myself crossing that line in actuality, but i do think about how it would go if I did. And "in my mind", I wouldn't decline....sometimes i see myself as the aggressor in the situation. I'm reasoning with them, telling them that they should help me out, that I just want to cum and if it were ever as serious for them as it is for me at that particular time that I would do the same. I know people that have people on the backburner for situations like that. No attraction, no feelings, no emotions, just giving the gift of regular orgasms. Not my cup of tea, but i can definitely see what's sexy and liberating about it.

I mean they're just thoughts. . .

Realizing the different dynamics that exist between people and their "friends" I knew at least one person on this board would have had an experience such as this.

7. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I've had this happen with friends of friends, where it was mostly just convenient at the time. Also had the stereotypical friends with benefits scenario, but I'm not sure either are the same as what you're asking. =/