friend exposes himself to me

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SarahBear2010, Mar 14, 2011.

1. SarahBear2010

SarahBear2010 New Member

I didn't really know what to say. I was thinking like WTF? I hope it didn't ruin our friendship. We are platonic friends and its staying that way. I did make a couple comments relating to sex and maybe he read more into it or maybe he was just trying to be funny. We both had a few drinks when it happened. He treats me sort of like one of the guys so not sure why he did it.

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

He's got more than platonic feelings and had just enough alcohol to feel froggy. I dont' know if it "ruined" your friendship, but once those feelings make themselves known, it won't be the same from here on out.

3. Kermit

Gold Member

Well remember we sometimes do stupid shit when wer'e drunk.

But BC if a girl flashed another girl in a similar situation, would we be assuming theres feelings or goofing off?

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's funny that this thread came up because just the other day I was chatting with a platonic guy friend and he mentioned his dick was popping out of his PJ's. I assumed that he meant just the head was poking out of the opening in the front but, he took a pic of it and sent it to me.

His whole sausage was there to behold. I was startled to see the pic. I mean, he's posted pics of his meat online and I've seen it before but, I wasn't expecting to get flashed by the thing! :eek

5. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

:D suddenly! Penis out of nowhere!

on topic: I don't know how drunk/inebriated he was but it could just be the alcohol and his judgement was impaired. If I were you I'd talk to him about it.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

What do you mean by 'on topic'? I thought we hadn't strayed from the topic on little bit. Having a friend expose himself to you is unsettling and those are the feelings Sarah expressed and I said I felt the same way.

7. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

I meant that i was answering Sarah's topic instead of just doing a random outburst, not that your post was off topic in any way.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Okay, gotcha. ;)

9. Trond

Gold Member

Actually, in this case I think I would just let it go, unless he does a repeat performance. If it was a one-time drunk thing, then he's probably terribly embarrassed by now, and would rather forget about it. Depends a bit on the situation, I suppose.

10. Kermit

Gold Member

Yeah never read too seriously into a drunks behavior lol. Unless you're a celeb during a drunk driving arrest ranting about Jews how Jews will rape the the furniture owned by gentiles if allowed over for Christmas dinner and tehy are enraged by any display of pork

11. backcheck64

Gold Member

Alcohol tends to release pent of feelings. You become less inhibited to express underlying feelings and desires....I wouldn't be so quick to blow it off.

12. Bretright

Bretright New Member

I would be flattered that he has feelings for you but if you have none for him I would have the conversation and try to move forward with the friendship.

13. cheeze

cheeze New Member

its because in reality there is no such thing as a platonic friend for a guy.

There are women we are boning, women we plan to bone, and women we want to bone but can't because she has us in the friendzone, but we hang around and wait like a vulture circling a corpse

Whats happening is hes finally being honest with you. As a great man once said there is honesty in wine.

Things can only change if you want them to change. You stated that he is going to be platonic and nothing more so i guess this guys out of luck

"i send her a couple texts and she thinks 'aww cheeze is sensitive', then next thing she knows BAAM PENIS, BAM PENIS, BAM PENIS :D"

#13 cheeze, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  14. Barbwire

Gold Member

[​IMG]

Sorry, I can't agree with you there.

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

AHH NO. I have numerous women friends that sexually I wouldn't touch if I was on a deserted island and it was just us. I'm attracted to very few women in that way. Even as I've aged, my standards are still very high. I'm simply not attracted to a woman because she is female. I'm only sexually attracted to very fit, athletic women. There aren't an abundance of them around here. And I don't care what she looks like, the minute she lights up a cig....thats it for me, no way in hell.

16. cheeze

cheeze New Member

lol the truth is an offence but never a crime lol

Any man who denies what im saying is being dishonest because women are around. But its a secret that every man knows to be fact.

If you dont believe me call up any of your 'platonic' male friends and offer him a blowjob. He may think its a trap at first, but offer him again and he will agree to it gladly.

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

How old are you Cheeze?

18. backcheck64

Gold Member

Wrong buffaloe breath. I'm seriously not attracted to "every woman". And never have.

19. Kermit

Gold Member

Well my best friend is female, but even before we were both married, i couldnt' have boned her, it'd be like fucking a sister. I mean we're open and have seen each naked (hanging out naked at her place) but there was never any desire to fool around

20. cheeze

cheeze New Member

Well in that case ill say my statement applies to 90% of men :lol You are in a loving relationship so chances are you wont risk it by cheating with a friend

im 25 wire