Friday.....

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by billytk1977, Jun 6, 2016.

1. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

So ealier this week my wifes friend Donna came by and we (and i say we as in my wife) decided to teack her how to pleasure a man anally. It was fun, but very strange. You see, in all the years my wife and i have been married we have never entertained the idea of a third. We are very happy and love eachother deeply, so when she suggested it it excited and shocked me. And after we were done Donna was invited back for more pratice. So for the past couple days i have had this funny feeling in my gut about it, but i love and trust my wife and i would do anything to please her.
    So at work Thursday i was thinking of this and said to hell with it. I took off Friday, as i was excited about what i knew was going to happen. On Friday morning my wife got up and went to work as normal, the only thing she said to me was have a great morning. So after she left i messed around the house for a while but i get bored quickly and found myself out in my garage on my laptop. I was searching information on new buttplugs when i came across an artical about wearing them for extended periods. Thats all it took to get the dirty wheel spinning and i figured i would have to try that.
    Prior to this i have only used a plug during play, but after i got it in and stood up the first time and felt that soft gentle pressure on my prostate i immediately wondered why i had never done this before! I did laundery, dishes and a few other things around the house and the walking and bending was an awesome feeling. When my wife came home after lunch (as she had the rest of the day off) and ask what i had been up to i told her.
    So you have been wearing your plug how long?
    Since 9:30 this morning
    Cool, tell uou what, take that c-string off and put some clothes on, lets go get something to eat. But leave your plug in, i want to watch you.
    So i yot dressed and out we went. She smiled at be whenever she hit the button on the wireless vibe and my eyes would close or a soft moan would escape me. We ate lunch and went back to the house. I went and pulled the clothes out of the dryer and while i was bent over she hit the vibe again and grabbed my ass.
    Leave those there, i want you to fuck me now!
    Who am i to argue with a beautiful lady, so the clothes went flying and the fun began. Once in bed she told me to get her plug out and stick it in her ass, of course i was all too happy to comply with that so i did. We both laid there playing with ourselves and with eachother for a while then she got on top of me and slid her sweet wet pussy around my shaft, that was it. I shot my load deep inside her and oh my god was it huge! Sherrie reached behind her and between my legs and pulled out my plug then got up on her knees, she hovered over my crotch and belly letting her pussy empty its freshly filled contents empty all over me. After a moment she sat back on my thighs and ran her hand trough our cum, stroking my limp member and rubbing it up my chest. Then she scooped some on her fingers and put it in my mouth, i accepted it greedily.
    There you go baby, just the way you like it.
    Mmmmmmm. Was all i could say

2. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Tonight i will teach Donna how to feed a man too....
    I opened my eyes as she was scooping more cum off my dick, she smiled that smile that she only gives to me and stuck her fingers back in my mouth. I closed my eyes and sucked them clean. When she pulled out of my mouth i tapped her hip and said
    Cmon, lets get cleaned up. Also, speaking of tonight i got a few things i want to cover with you about that.
    Ok Bill, whats your thought?
    I turned on the shower while she got us clean towels, we got in and started washing each other.
    Sherrie, i dig what you are doing showing Donna how to fuck a mans ass without hurting him, but i want to make sure we are on the same page about how far it will go.
    What do you mean? Was she not gentel?
    No, no. She was fine, but i want you to make sure her mouth and pussy stayscto herself.
    My wife had a look on her face that was a mixture of happiness and shock. Billy, i love to hear you say that, but YOU are saying that? I mean, you are the one that once you get something new you can almost make me regret it for a while before you stop pushing me.
    Sorry to disappoint you babe, she is probably clean and all that, her hands are fine if you are fine with that, but my cock is a one pussy and mouth stick.
    Baby, that is not a problem and i know Donna is gonna be fine with that too.
    We finished washing and went in the back yard to smoke a cigarette, i built a privacy fence so we could sit out there without having to get dressed and without the nosey neighbors watching us. Sherries phone buzzed and she picked it up, after reading the message she turned to me,
    Donna is getting off early, she wants me to take her to the toy store. You cool with that?
    Of course. Just let me slip some shorts on right quick.
    No, when we get back i want her to see what we do here leading up to our fun, so stay naked but will you let me do something new?
    Of course, just name it.
    When Donna gets here i want to plug your ass and i want it to stay in till we get back.
    All i could do was smile, how could i not let her do that?

Continued later..........

3. Redline1

Gold Member

Can't wait for the next chapter!! I'm hard waiting with anticipation!!!