Friday evening

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by billytk1977, Jun 6, 2016.

1. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Sherrie got up and went inside to get dressed, i sat out back and decided it was time for one of my black-n-mild cigars. As i sat there smoking i watched the coy pond me and the wife had built the previous summer. The fish were relaxing to watch, we had just finished the sandstone walkway, benches and fire pit a few weeks ago. We were talking about putting a gazebo around it but had not made our kinds up about it, i threw some fish pellets in and the coys came up to eat them when Donna came outside and Sherrie right behind her.

Hi Billy! Sherie said you two have a new game that you are playing.

I dont know if it is a new game or not but i have enjoyed this thus far. Sherrie, did you get everything?

Oh yes sweet heart, you want to do this out here or in the house?

We can do it out here. Its a beautiful day and we already out here.

Ok sugar, why dont you bend over and we will get you plugged up.

I stepped around the pond and leaned against the waterfall we built and spread my legs a little, as i bent over i seen Sherrie hand the bottle of lube to Donna.

Ok Donna, lube up his hole nice and easy.

The cap poped as it was opened, i stood there looking at my wife who was leaning with her back on the falls smiling at me, she reached up and started playing with my nipple which made my cock jump, then there was a finger on my ass hole.

Ok Donna, remember, just play with the hole, dont force your finger in, gentle swirling motions getting a little tighter each time.

It dident take hardly any time at all and she was knuckle deep in my ass and my wife was playing with both nipples now, i moaned a little and bent over just a bit allowing easier access to my butt.

Sherrie stopped with my nipples and moved a little closer to Donna,

Ok Donna, take your finger out slowly, yes, just like that. If you feel him tense up just wait. OK, now take his plug and lube this up.

Plenty of lube right?

Yes, we are outdoors so we don't have to worry about a mess, plus i am going to get another bottle while we are out. Now gently push the plug in, yup. All the way.

Wow, that it so amazing to watch go in Sherrie, i cant believe how hot that is.

Yes Donna, it is quite fun to see. Now take those gloves off and hand them to me, now wrap your arms around him and rub your hands up and down his chest and belly, play with his pubic hair, now use one hand on his nipple the other on his cock.

My legs trembled just slightly and my erection was growing by the second. Then she stopped and backed away.

2. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

OK Billy, we are going to the store. Dont remove your plug and you will get a treat, remove your plug and you'll be punished.

They turned and went in the house, i heard the front door close and sherries truck fire up. I went back to the patio and sat down, i thought about taking the plug out to see what her punishment would be, but it may not be the good kind. But leaving it in, i knew the outcome, so i decided not to push my luck. I lit another black-n-mild and decided as a mental note that i would have to ask about that later.

It had been almost two hours since the girls had left, i did a load of laundry and slipped out to the garage to polish up the bike. I opened the overhead door about eight inches and turned on my big fan to move the air around and to keep it cooler. I never even heard them pull up or come out in the shop.

Ya know somethin Sherrie? If i had a dick i would fuck him right now!

I started as i turned around to find them both smiling at me.

Hey girls, i never heard ya pull up. And Donna, if you had a dick you wouldn't see me naked. I just don't swing that way.

Come on you two, lets go in side. Billy, i got some new toys for us to play with.

We went inside and Sherrie sat down on the couch, patted the seat next to her and Donna sat down on the other side of me.

OK honey, lean back and let us show you what we got tonight, first off i got you a new set of nipple clamps.

She pulled them out and both girls leaned over and each took a nipple and started rolling it in their fingers. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

I told you Donna, i don't know if every guy is like this, but his nipples are like the bat-phone to his cock. Here, take both.

Donna played with both of my nipples now and Sherrie to my erection into her mouth and started moving up and down. Oh damn this felt good and i started to moan. Then it stopped. All at once.

You OK Billy? You ready for your next treats?

Yesssss.

Lets go lay you down so we can show you what else we got.

They each took a hand and stood me up. Donna was walking backwards stroking my cock, Sherrie was behind me with some kind of small vibe on my plug. We got to the bed and they laid me down

3. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

spread eagle. Sherrie pulled a strap out of the bag and put it under my neck, she and Donna each took a leg and attached the ends around my thighs.

Now you shouldent have a problem staying in place while we fuck your ass, now give us your hands.

I laid my hands out towards each one and they attached a Velcro cuff to each wrist. Then they were each pulling my arms towards the headboard where they tied off the end of the short ropes. Then Sherrie pulled out a blindfold and started to put on me.

Sherrie, i dont know about that.....

Billy, if this is about what we discussed earlier, me and Donna talked about that.

Yes Billy, and i think it is sweet and super sexy that you feel that way. I wish i could find someone to care for me the way you feel for Sherrie.

I looked back and forth between the two of them and smiled.

OK then, Sherrie, do as you please. I am glad we are all on the same page.

Oh yes Bill, we are. Now lights out and enjoy.

Donna, would you like to start with his ass?

I would love to, would you give me the gloves and lube?

I heard Donna putting the gloves on and opening the bottle of lube, and i felt Sherrie sitting down next to me on the bed, then Sherrie was sucking my shaft again while rolling my nipple in her fingers, my plug came out and a finger slid in, then a gloved hand cupping my balls and the base of my cock. Her finger found my prostate and stared massaging it. I know my wife came up off me and went back down, but i was lost. I have no idea how long they did this or what they talked about.

My wife was back and forth with her mouth and hands on my cock, then she pulled up and said something to Donna and she started working my cock like a slide hammer, she then said to me,

Cum baby, give us all that wonderful spunk fountain!

That was all it took. I dont know how much I came, but I do know the first two streams hit my cheek, I felt it all down my chest and at the base of my cock. Three hands running their fingers trough my goo, and two girls giggling

Sherrie, I think that was more than the last time!

Donna, you know it was more. It was like what he shot inside me earlier today, now gently start pulling your finger out, yes, slowly...

Donnas finger came out of my ass easily, and Sherrie said,

OK Bill, since you were a good boy and did just as I ask, it is time to eat, but if you want it you will have to take it from where it comes. Donna, take your gloves off, now run your fingers trough his juice, now in his mouth....

4. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Four fingers in my mouth, feeding me my cum, I sucked them all clean, The hands back on my body, two on my chest, one on my belly, the other getting cum from my cock, finger back in my mouth, I lick and suck them clean.

Damn Sherrie, that is so hot! Good god I could cum just watching!

Wait till someone eats it directly from your freshly fucked pussy, now that is hot!

I lay there, in total bliss, all my cum gone down my mouth, the girls get up and turn out the light.

Get some rest now Billy, you earned it, tomorrow morning I got something else for you and me. Come on Donna, lets get cleaned up and order pizza shall we?

Mikey22 likes this.
  5. playful pair

Gold Member

U are a master I'm not into the hole ass thing but might be now amazing did they dress up for this

6. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Dress up? You mean dress down.........hehehe

7. Redline1

Gold Member

So hot man!!! Stroking to this story over and over!!!