Frenulum

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by CTRx, Jun 26, 2012.

1. CTRx

CTRx New Member

I came across this on a website, can't remember how, or where lol, but have any of you tried frenulum masturbation, either on yourselves or on a partner? It might sound weird, idk, but it's honestly, without getting too graphic, the best technique I've ever used. Was just curious, considering most of you seem well versed in anatomy :lol

2. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

It is not weird at all. Yes I have done it myself and have cum by just the rolling of it and or the sucking of it by the SO. I am circumcised but still have a lot left over. So yes playing with it is wonderful!

3. too_thick

too_thick Member

Frenulum does nothing for me. I even tried once for 45min. nothing...

4. sayss18

Gold Member

Yes, my frenulum feels really good when I rub it. It's a little piece of skin that connects my foreskiin to my glans, the point where it connects with my foreskin it is raised slightly and that is one of the most pleasurable spots on my penis. When my frenulum slides against the walls of my partner's vagina during sex it it makes me very excited because it is so pleasurable. When masturbating I like to make my hand moist with lube and rub all around my glans, when I gently press and rub this spot on my frenulum it is extremely pleasurable.

5. easytwist

easytwist New Member

its not weird at all. the frenulum is probably the most sensitive part of my dick. whether i rub it while i wank or my g/f plays with it during oral, it feels great either way.

6. JonJo

Gold Member

I can cum from 'stretching' mine - repeatedly pulling the shaft skin hard back and only slightly releasing it.

7. easytwist

easytwist New Member

even when i'm soft i have you can see the outline of my frenulum. i don't even have to pull the foreskin back. just rubbing it between my fingers feels amazing.