French kiss tips and anal

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 18 virgin, May 7, 2007.

1. 18 virgin

18 virgin New Member

French kiss tips, has anyone got any good tips on ways to be a good french kisser?

Also have any of you got any tips on me persuading my girlfriend letting me give her anal? I brought up the idea of it and she didnt seem very interested...

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

French kissing: Be gentle, be subtle, don't overdo it.

Anal: DROP IT ALREADY. If you truly respect and care about someone, you DON'T try to PERSUADE them to do ANYTHING. No means no.

3. 18 virgin

18 virgin New Member

Fair enough lol, she loves having sex but when i mentioned anal she didnt seem up for it so i moved on from that, she has told me before that she has never had anal so i guess, its just something she doesnt find attractive...

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Right, now drop it. Trust me, women are good at letting guys know when they want to try/do something out of the ordinary. If you wouldn't want your gf to pressure you to try something you weren't interested in, don't do it to her. It's about courtesy, consideration and respect. Selfishness has no place in the bedroom.

5. 18 virgin

18 virgin New Member

Thanks for the advice :D i wont mention another word about it to her.

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

Good man! :tup

7. miss mary

miss mary New Member

about being a good (french) kisser, i would say don't worry so much about the tongue (ie french) part. personally i love sweet little kisses, over and over, without the guy forcing his tongue down my throat. like, wait for her to initiate the tongue part.

i hope that made sense, maybe i had too much wine with dinner...

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I start with a normal kiss, and then I run my tongue lightly around my partners lips. When she responds, I meet her tongue, and let her set the pace from their. Some women are agressive French kissers, some not, so the best way is to follow your partners moves.

French kissing is another form of shared intimacy, and like anything shared you need to be aware of your partners response and react to it.

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

There are tons of things you can do when kissing... there is just one rule, always do it gently and without drooling in her mouth

- trace her lips with your tongue as was mentioned above
    - run your tongue across her teeth
    - gently tease the top of her mouth with your tongue
    - run your tongue back and forth on just her top lip, then gently bite her lip
    - change the angle you are kissing her at.. turn your head more to the side... or focus on her bottom lip for awhile... or lay her on the bed... then come over top of her and kiss her from the back... your nose will be near her chin and vice versa when your lips meet... its very erotic

10. Nettle

Nettle Member

Personally I don't like french kissing, I've never had a good one.

One bloke I kissed thought I didn't enjoy his kisses cos I didn't use tongue the first time. He LOVED french so I went along with it, but I really didn't enjoy it at all.

I guess I prefer to use my mouth more than my tongue. :)