Free your mind! it can be exzilerateing

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BiHubby, Apr 12, 2016.

1. BiHubby

Gold Member

So what to most extreme,kinky or taboo thing you would or have tried???

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

So far it's pretty tame by many standards I guess.
    I gave a strip tease to a woman in a hotel room while her man was watching. The idea was to have her give me a HJ.
    Fast forward, I fondled her breasts a fair amount, she stroked me all she wanted, and she was turned on from having me slide my cock between her breasts - she had never tried it before and she loved it, she felt naughty.

BiHubby likes this.
  3. BiHubby

Gold Member

Nice !!!!! I dont know wher to start wife and i and my self alone have done a lot both swinglifestyle, bimal play , where would you oik me to start

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Pick any story :) they will all be nice to read

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Almost became taboo, I once considered taking my cock out of my PJs for my cousin.
    It seemed like she would have liked it but I fought the urge and didn't do it. I was a teen, she was about to be one.
    If I had done it I knew I wanted her to touch me, stroke me.

Next taboo thing, still pretty tame, a married but neglected woman - divorce imminent - I started chatting with online agreed to meet me in person so we can discuss and see if we were to move forward. We talked, it was nice, and we turned things to sex, the "terms", our likes and how my emails drove her wild, it made her body go crazy for more.
    I told her it made me horny and hard too and she looked at my cock through my pants. I moved my arm out of the way to let her see and when I told her sometimes I was so horny my cock twitched, she asked HOW and looked again. I made it twitch and she lost it LOL
    As we talked again things were heating up and when she asked me to twitch it I happily obliged, this time precum through my pants.
    "OOOOH!" she went "I don't know what I'm gonna do with the rest of my day" clearly filled with lust and raging hormones.
    I told her to buckle up and I started driving. "Are you serious? were are we going?" she was excited something was going to happen and I told her we will find a place. She kept looking around and as soon as she saw we were alone she ran her hand on my cock, still hard.
    I made it twitch and she squeezed it and shortly after we found an outdoor spot to take care of our needs.
    She squirmed and writhed and moaned a lot, LOVED my touch, that day I fell in love with biting nipples, I had all the boob play I ever wanted, she wanted me to take all I wanted with her.

Amature and Unomike2 like this.
  6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Exhilarating!

Hypersexual11 likes this.