Freaky.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SFnew, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SFnew

SFnew New Member

This just occured, and I just... stared. I don't know what its about.

I just came, but instead of being clear white as it usually is, it had an orange tint.

So I'm just wondering, what is this. Is it food-related, stress, something...

Feedback extremely appreciated.

2. Thorn

Gold Member

I'm not in the medical field but I would see your doc if I was you.

BTW welcome to :sf SFnew!

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Have you eaten a lot of carrots or drunk a lot of Sunny Delight, lately? It can turn you orange if you drink excessive amounts of it. There have been documented cases. Anyway, I agree with Thorn that this is really something you should be asking a doctor.

In the meantime, welcome to :sf.

4. SFnew

SFnew New Member

Haha Puss! Okay well that sounds possible, I've drained about 12 litres of iced tea across the week. At first I thought it could be a possibility due to the resemblance in color but I thought I shouldn't get silly and that this was really a problem. I'll still check with the doc but now that you say it, I just might blame the iced tea for the moment!

5. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

I'd seek a doctor advices.

Welcome to :sf !

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yeah, that definitely sounds like a possible culprit because we all know that coffee and tea can stain our teeth. I imagine it can also stain urine and other bodily fluids orange. Good luck!

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Hi, SFNew. Welcome to :sf

I was troubled by your dilemna, so I did some research online. The following was a very interesting post, by a medical doctor, regarding symptoms such as yours:

Discolored semen, especially yellowish, tan, or brown, can mean infection, such as prostate gland infection. In theory it could be an STD, especially gonorrhea or chlamydia, ...... , and would also cause abnormal discharge from the penis and/or painful urination. Yeast infection wouldn't cause this. Sugar intake probably is unrelated. However, diabetics are at increased risk for all kinds of infection, so you might check this out if you are at risk for diabetes (family history, overweight, etc).

If intermittent and darker (brown or visibly bloody), the most common cause is blood in the semen. Hematospermia
    (The presence of blood in the seminal fluid) occurs from time to time in many men, usually spontaneously and sometimes after trauma to the perineum (the area between the scrotum and anus), such as following a bike ride, off-road cycling, horseback riding, etc.

Bottom line: I would see a general physician; or if you like, a urologist. I doubt anything serious will be found, but the infection idea should be checked out.

Another site strongly advised to being tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia.

8. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint New Member

Thanks Rose, good info.

9. SFnew

SFnew New Member

Very many thanks Rose, this was useful to know. Now I'm sure this is not an STD as I am completely virgin, and I highly doubt I am a victim of diabetes although for my own safety I will go have my blood tested soon.

Presence of blood also made my ears twitch as some spots in the semen discharge did look bloody, but this has never happened before. First tiem for everything, I guess.

10. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Sounds like blood. I've got a kid in 3rd year med school. See a doc. ASAP!

11. BustHer

BustHer New Member

Having been a road biker for several years (not now) I can say that it will impact your body in several different ways. Pain in the area where the saddle meets your body, lower back pain and as in my own problem, the tube between the testicle and the penis which over years of riding became permently swollen and painful if touched or bumped. My Dr. told me it was not uncommen and could be corrected with removal of the tubes. He gave it a name but cant recall it. I like the others here think you should see a Dr. ASAP because so much can go wrong quickly in that part of the body with men. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.....

12. SFnew

SFnew New Member

What troubles me most is that I am only 20 years old. Most of the sites I've been to to try and learn more about what Rose posted mention that these problems may occur to men from puberty and thereon, but generally from 30-40 years old and up. That statement disturbs me, and makes me believe something is really wrong.

For all I know it's merely an infection that can be cured with antibiotics, treatments taking between 4 and 12 weeks. This would appease me. But given these problems, and my age, I'm unsettled.

I also have no history of horseback riding nor peculiarly painful bike experiences. This appeared completely out of nowhere the day I first posted.

This is something else I picked up on a website:

"Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate, which may be caused by the presence of a
    bacterial infection. This condition affects 60% of all males from puberty on and can occur in any
    prostate regardless of size. Some of the symptoms of prostatitis are similar to those caused by an
    enlarged prostate. The most common symptoms include: pain or a burning sensation during urination,
    frequent urination (especially disturbing at night), a frequent sensation that you must urinate
    right away, impotence, burning with ejaculation or discolored semen. It can also be accompanied by
    chills and fever (in acute infections).

Treatment. It is sometimes difficult to cure and for some, it becomes a chronic disease.
    It is primarily treated with antibiotics. Other treatments involve the use of anti-inflammatory
    agents or medicines that relax the prostate tissue. Dietary adjustments, heat, vitamin and mineral
    supplements as well as treatment of chronic constipation and coltities, can also bring relief.
    It will not lead to sterility or cancer. In time it will respond to proper treatment."

13. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

not to be ominous, but you are at the prime age for testicular cancer...it affects young guys, not the older ones...

14. SFnew

SFnew New Member

So very comforting, Schwa'd... ;) No I've just looked up testicular cancer symptoms and so far nothing seems to relate. The most accurate comparison yet is infection.

15. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Early detection = easier treatment. Don't put it off.

16. SFnew

SFnew New Member

Newsflash, feeling much better. I hadn't been able to eat since just about the day I first posted, now I'm able to keep down some sort of highly nutritional fruit juice. Symptoms have been clearing, no more discoloration in urine, though I've not yet ejaculated again so I'm not sure about the discharge. Pain, tingles and uncomfortable sensations have been fading on their own, though I will go see a dcotor tomorrow, just to play it safe.

Can't thank you all enough though for all the information, it is deeply appreciated.

17. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

you didn't mention previously that there was discomfort or pain, nor that your urine was discolored. don't leave this out when you talk to the doc so he can order the appropriate labs.
    hope everything cums out alright. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.