Found the A Spot (all guys should read this)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

This is a post that will really be worth your time to read if you are a guy and want to find a new way to please your lady and make her eyes roll into the back of her head.

My wife just had our second child in April and had a difficult pregnancy and got very sick after giving birth. Also with taking care of two kids, it's been a libido killer for us both. I think we had sex maybe five times in the last calendar year.

I really wanted to do something special for my wife after all she had gone through and to help reawaken her sexuality. So I started to do some research on new ways to blow her mind. That's when I came across the "A spot", which was recently discovered.

I never heard of this spot, despite all the reading I had done before on female sexuality, so I was pretty excited.

The A spot is about two inches past the G spot on the upper vaginal wall. It will feel smooth, not rough and spongy like the G spot. When you find it, it will make your lady see stars. You will need to use your middle finger up to the knuckle to reach it, and use a "come here motion".

Here is a video showing what to do:

The Deep Spot - Video Dailymotion

I had my doubts until I tried it on my wife, but she literally came in about three minutes and had a violent orgasm. Keep in mind that most women will feel like they have to urinate if you hit the A spot, and my wife tried to stop me, but I told her to trust me and pushed her hand away.

I didn't tell my wife I was going for a new spot, because she would of felt pressure to cum. However, it's entirely up to you if you want to tell your lady and get her help finding it.

The best part is, unlike a clit orgasm, most women won't be super sensitive, so you can keep working your lady over and making her cum again and again.

After my wife came from A spot rubbing, I immediately rubbed her G spot and she had another crazy orgasm that completely pushed my finger out of her. I then went down on her and teased her clit with my tongue and at this point she was still shaking all over from the first two orgasms, so I had to hold her hips down and really keep focused. I then sucked on her clit until she came hard again.

Suddenly my wife was convulsing like I hadn't seen in years... I took the opportunity to slip a condom on and threw her legs over my shoulders and... Oops. When I tried to penetrate her, I ended up hurting her and she said it felt like she was tearing, so I thought all my hard work was just blown.

Thanfully, she put her legs down and I slid in and out of her ultra slowly. She was breathing really heavy, was totally soaked and her pussy was convulsing still. It felt AMAZING.

She came one last time and I knew I better cum fast, so I did and she rolled over and shook for a good few minutes and kept softly moaning. It was a huge turn on and I wanted to climb on her again, but I knew I better back off.

When she could talk she told me how incredible it was, which obviously made me happy.

I put her legs on my shoulders because that is the best way to hit the A spot through intercourse. You have to aim up, apparently, to hit it while inside her. Unfortunately my wife's body isn't ready for deep penetration at that angle just yet.

Your lady most likely will be able to have intercourse that way though, so give that a try also. I suggest starting with your middle finger first to find the A spot initially.

Let me know your results guys.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Good info in that post.
    Kind of explained it nicely to me those lessons I have acquired from live experiences ;)

3. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Ya it's pretty exciting to have a new spot to stimulate and being able to find it so easily. When you research the A spot, there is a TON of bad information on it including needing an 8 inch dick to hit it, that it is on the bottom vaginal wall etc.

As long as your middle finger is about 3.5 inches long from the knuckle, you should have no problem finding it.

People mix up the anterior fornix with the posterior fornix, which is another sensitive spot much deeper in the vagina.

Here is a diagram to give everyone a better idea:

http://trustintimacy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Gray1166.png

The A spot is the anterior fornix.

Another new spot I found out about that can give great orgasms, but haven't had a chance to test out is the U spot, which is directly above and to the sides of the urethra.

Here is a great diagram to give an idea of its location:

U Spot Diagram – How To Locate The U Spot

And an article on how best to stimulate it:

U-spot: Her Hidden Pleasure Point - AskMen

This gives men four ways to give women mind blowing orgasms without ever using their dicks: C, G, A and U spot.

As I said, I literally had my wife convulsing and dripping from three orgasms without ever using my dick. ANY guy can do this if they take the time to do the research and try it out.

This is really powerful info that opens up endless possibilities and ways to combine these different types of orgasms together.

I'm just paying it fwd because I learned a lot of this info from another forum I came across during my research.

4. Meee

Gold Member

G, A, and U. 26 letters in the English alphabet, so 23 more spots to go. Though of course after that we can go to double and triple letters. My XXX spots are already accounted for.

5. CaramelLady

This explains a lot!!!

Thank you. Very informative!!

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I got an erection reading this. Ill have to keep this one in mind

7. Jake_or

Gold Member

Fantastic information... I think this is the spot I hit when my partner uses here rabbit while I do anal.... great information thanks flitskates =p

8. Lickawetpuss

Lickawetpuss New Member

Love it will try next time