forskin

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lilG, Apr 30, 2007.

1. lilG

lilG New Member

ok well for some reason my forskin doesnt fold back behind my knob when erect. when im limp i can easly slid it down but it feels a little tight, iv tried in the shower hoping that the skin might be less tense or somthing, but no luck, i was wondering if there is anything i can do to get it back or is it normal for some people or waT???

i have been sexually active with girls, blowjobs ect and they havent mentiond anything, but it always runs through tha back of my mind wondering if they lik/dont like it..

any input would be grate guys, this has been bothering me for years. oh and this forum is awsome, has helpt me alot, thanks :eek:

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well just a quick idea, if the females you have been with have been more than happy to suck your penis and they have enjoyed you being inside of them, i am sure that would mean they have liked and not been bothered about , what you se as a problem...lube can help im sure.
    not having this myself and having never looked the condition up,.

If it does not hurt you, and doesnt give you any pain when you are erect , then there seems little to worry about :)

3. lilG

lilG New Member

yeh i guess, but u no, new girls n stuff, every body has an opinion good or bad, just a selfconcios thing i guess, i wanna no if any 1 else has had or heard of the problem

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/foreskin_problems/article_em.htm

http://Netdoctor.co.uk (Try this place out it could aslo be of great help to you. )

Check this site out m8 it may give you the answers you are seeking

Or this may give you an answer

Question

I have a problem with my penis.

I have a fear that my foreskin will not fold back and if I force it, I will cause myself immense pain.

I haven't had any infections or pain during urination or slight ejaculation.

Will I require circumcision? Are there any lubricants or substances I can use to help?

Answer

If the foreskin will not go back easily and painlessly then it may be a bit tight – this is called phimosis – the only cure is to have a circumcision.

Sometimes the tightness is only minimal in which case you can pull it back in the bath with soapy water and get it easily back over the penis again straight away – with repeats of this it stretches a bit and becomes easier.

Don't pull the foreskin back and just leave it there however or it can swell and become very painful.

Yours sincerely

Dr Bob Leckridge, GP

5. lilG

lilG New Member

mad, thanks buddy. grate help

6. lilG

lilG New Member

ohhh and i was also wondering about how the women would feel being presented with something like this... ???

7. Pippi

Pippi New Member

I'd be fine with it, I'd definately prefer it over a circumcised penis.

A quick google search will show you there are plenty of treatments for a tight foreskin other than circumcision, including exercises to stretch the foreskin, creams and having a slight cut made in the foreskin to allow it to retract more easily. If it bothers you see your doc but don't be talked into a circumcision unless that what you want.

8. Nettle

Nettle Member

I would imagine it is only a problem if it either hurts, or makes it difficult for you to keep it clean.

Otherwise, it is just a variation of the norm. :)

I have very little experience of foreskins, only having *met* one, and didn't have a chance to play with it properly. I imagine there are many variations of normal, and most girls won't even notice it.

9. lilG

lilG New Member

mayd, u guys r sick, thanks so much, lovin the forum ceep it up :D

10. goofball123

goofball123 New Member

Ah, cool, so im not the only one with this "problem" :) lol. I had been wondering about that for a while, thanks for the info :)

11. Mario

Mario New Member

I used to have this problem but my foreskin somehow "loosened" up.

12. lilG

lilG New Member

is it very common, like 1 in 10 men have it, or anything like that???