Formula 1 boss caught in Nazi orgy!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JuicyB, Jul 16, 2008.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

The international boss of Formula 1 car racing, Max Mosely was recently caught hold a "nazi orgy" with several women in his $ 4 million Chelsea, London apartment. The event included Mosley pretending he was a concentration camp prisoner, while the girls who played as the guards whipped him with rods! Max and the girls wore outfits matching the roles. At one point the girls whipped him so bad, his buns were bleeding, and had to be bandaged up! Max was screaming things in German.

Somehow video clips got leaked to the press! There's a big uproar now. Max is sueing the News of the World tabloid for invasion of privacy. The case is particularly sensitive since Max's father was in fact a famous Nazi! When asked why he used German language in the orgy, he replied that it's more appropriate for the dominant partner in S & M events!

The newspaper defends itself saying the story is legitimate public interest since Max is public person as president of Formula 1 Racing. And the Max's defence says that sexual and political role play is utterly a private affair and no one's business at all!

So what do you think? Did the newspaper have the right to publish this story due to Max being a public figure? You can even see video clips of the orgy itself on line! Or were they wrong, and should they pay damages for invading Max's privacy?

2. igor

Gold Member

I'd say his privacy was invaded. Don't know if it was a tabloid person or one of the participants or guests that took the video, but it doesn't matter. On the other hand, presumably this took place over a period of time - how could he not know he was being photographed?

3. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

his privacy was invaded but the world wants to know about it so to hell with it :p

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

As a former journalist I side with the "he's a public figure" camp, and all is fair game; however, I personally feel that even a public figure's sex life is his own business as long as he keeps it legal.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

This is a very old story from a few months ago. Max's sex life was not the issue, Formula One is full of sexy girls who are motor sport groupies and it is a very sexy sport.

The Nazi overtones of Max's behaviour were of concern, especially as Formular One is a European sport. In the recent past, the team principals and the FIA got together and it was accepted by the majority that his was a fetish behaviour only.

6. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Privacy invaded, or legitamate news

CNN my main news source only picking the story up in July, mainly over the law suit. So I just recently found out about it. I do think though that it brings out a good point regarding private sex life, or publicly reportable news. Where should the line be drawn? I find it interesting.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

As far as the Formula One teams went, the issue wasn't his sex life, but there were concerns about the Nazi overtones of his behaviour. As far as the UK media coverage goes, I suspect that if it were Max (who?) and a couple of prostitutes, it would have been a non-event. But it was Max, the FIA boss, playing concentration camps with a couple of prostitutes, and that's somewhat dodgy and distasteful behaviour. Especially given the Nazi links of his father.

I am hoping that in the normal course of events, private sex lives remain private. I know in Australia that there are many sexual liaisons happening between married politicians and mistresses, sex workers and so on. It's known by some in my city, the capital of Australia, but still secret.

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

The sins of the father, eh...

Nazi uniforms are very popular fetish gear and used a lot in S & M scenarios. Sure it was dodgy and distasteful but it's his own business. No one was hurt (apart from himself and intentionally). Even so, I imagine he'll probably be expected to issue some kind of apology for this.

9. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Don't we have a right to play?

If Max played Hitler himself, or Stalin, Gengis Khan, Atila the Hun, or even the Pope, with masks or whatever, in the privacy of his own apartment, isn't that his right as a human being? And at a private event in your own home, your taste is the only one that matters, right?

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Precisely, Bruce. :D