Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BluShrtVigilanT, Apr 24, 2008.

1. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

I saw the movie on Friday mostly because I'm a big fan of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER and think Jason Segal is absolutely brilliant. I'm not a big fan of adult humor so I wasn't sure how much I was going to enjoy this movie.

Well...it definitely had adult humor...but it was just an amazing film. There was not a point in the movie that I didn't laugh out loud, but what really stuck out most to me was that it really made me think about my own experience with heartbreak.

I won't ruin the movie for you, but what I will say that watching the movie made me feel a deep connection with the main character. Almost everything about the experience mirrored my own...and for the first time in a while, I thought back through everything and felt really good about what happened. I got to see what it was like from the outside how the main character, as well as myself, was treated by an uncaring woman who was simply going through the motions.

It was a hilarious masterpiece that definitely had a lot of heart, and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

And it has full-frontal male nudity in it! And Russel Brand, who's hot as hell!

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

OK, so that's a check for reasons NOT to see the movie! :lol

4. BluShrtVigilanT

That it does, ol Jason has something to be proud of, yummmy :D

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I don't see many movies when they're released at the theaters. I take it this is a new theater movie? More than likely, I'll wait until it's on dvd.... or "on-demand'. But I DO like to know that a movie is worth watching. Thanks, Blushrt!

mmmmmm - full-frontal nudity.... OF A GUY?.... oh yeah!!

6. BluShrtVigilanT

NP, and yes, Jason Segal nekkied cock = awesome :drool