[Ask a Girl] foreskin

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by workman, Jul 22, 2012.

1. workman

workman Member

I have a VERY long foreskin, not just covering the head but extended to form a knot or nozzle of loose skin at the tip. Incidentally I can maintain an erection and cum without retracting my foreskin. My question to the girls is (1) have you ever experienced any interesting foreskins (2) do you ever perform a sexual act with an unretracted foreskin. I guess I'm trying to find out if I'm normal or unusual.

2. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

That's not that unusual I don't think. I've only seen a few guys that weren't cut and they were all pretty much like u describe. Honestly u shouldn't worry about how it looks cuz women don't care. Its ur size and stamina we want.

3. brenda

brenda New Member

that's crazy. my boyfriend's penis is the same. His foreskin, "droops" from the end of his penis to form a little nozzle. But as he gets erect it fully retracts. He's my first, "uncut" guy and I especially like giving him oral :)

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

My guy's foreskin only extends a little past the end of his penis but I'm pretty turned on by the sound of this. Sounds like fun. :p