foreskin

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by kandeman, Jun 10, 2007.

1. kandeman

kandeman New Member

I'm uncircumsized and i wasnt used to washing under my foreskin when i was younger, and so now the head of my penis underneath is really sensitive. If I have sex with a condom, my foreskin usually doesn't roll down which is good for me, but it seems I'm much more sensitive than other guys. Anyways, I've been washing underneath lately and I was wondering if anyone else was ever in my situation? Any tips to make the sensitivity go away quicker?

2. BareHands86

BareHands86 New Member

ya.. *snip snip*

3. connor1989

connor1989 New Member

definately only way is snip snip! sorry m8

4. kandeman

kandeman New Member

never liked the idea... i kno the sensitivity will go away cause other people told me it went away for me... i was just looking for someway to speed up the process

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

snip snip is an option most american guys go for , but for all the wrong reasons, a reson from 150+ years ago.....

theres been research into both sides, and both have up sides and down sides...

if its not causeing pain you dont have to have the foreskin removed as thats just pointless, mostamerican guys seem to have it done for asthetic reasons. or at birth..

Theres probably some desensatising creams on the market that will be able to help you wit hthis.
    im uncircumsized as well...

6. gretorion

gretorion New Member

Well I have forskin and I like to hide money in it :lol It is a little insentive for the old lady to pay more attention two Mr winky.To get rid of sensitivity :shrug slam it in a car door from time to time that will hurt but over time you will be ""less sensitive"":brow
    JUST KIDDEN:D