Foreskin restoration

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Masao, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Masao

Masao New Member

Hello. I recently decided to undertake the lengthy natural process of foreskin restoration. I bought a TLC Tugger and should have it early next week. Just curious if anyone else has undergone this process. I've been taping to stimulate skin growth for the last day and I must admit it's rather uncomfortable.

I'll keep you posted on my progress. I'm still looking for that SOB who slapped me and made me cry; and then thought it'd be a good idea to steal my foreskin.

billytk1977 likes this.
  2. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Let me know your luck. I am also one of those guys whose parents decided i needed my genitals mutilated and have tried the same things with no avail. But i did not get the devices for the process.

3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Personally I would never attempt foreskin "restoration." Don't understand why you'd go through the process either...

jdm320, ply and billytk1977 like this.
  4. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Simple, we had part of our cock cut off without our permission. The procedure is a barbaric process forced on us due to our parents idea of an invisible bearded man in the sky who supposedly made us and is jealous our dicks are bigger. And to show we love him we screw up our kids peckers so he can compete. It is a Process from stupid people who put stock in superstition and it needs to stop.

Sweetlysad likes this.
  5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I don't think it's a "barbaric process" as it has been noted to have positive effects like easier/improved hygiene and health. It doesn't lessen pleasure taken from sex or damage sexual performance or actually reduce the size of your penis (unless you had a majorly botched circumcision performed on you). Oh, and I find circumcisions to be of aesthetic benefit, as well.

At the risk of getting into this tired old debate, I want to state that I am one of those "stupid people who puts stock in superstition."
    Personally, I happen to love my invisible bearded sky Father/flying spaghetti monster/whatever the fuck you want to use as the term for God. I even follow his "stupid" rules like not eating pork, or eating while standing, or mixing meat and dairy, or eating shellfish.

I don't mind if people believe differently (in fact, I endorse difference of thought/belief/opinion), but try and keep it civil and not deriding people for their personal choice of belief. At least on such a potentially volatile subject.

ply likes this.
  6. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

I come across like that i know but i dont mean to offend. Until you use that as a reason to murder people you are free to belive how you choose. Sorry if i offended you in that way, i just dont belive.

Masao and 10_3XL like this.
  7. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Fair enough. Arguably I was being touchy. :confused::p

8. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

There's not one argument for circumcision that actually stand up. At the end of the day it's unnesserary cosmetic surgery.
    With the vast majority of those who chose to circumcises their children choosing it because 'he need to look like daddy' or simple because it's the done thing.

Unfortunately once it's gone I don't think these is much you can do to get it back. Not that I have researched the subject!
    Good luck!

Trond, Barent and billytk1977 like this.
  9. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Its cool man, some of my closest friends are pastors. I have the same education as them and we have friendly debates quite often.

10. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

You are correct, there is no scientific research that shows it is healthier for men. I wish it would stop here.

Masao and Sweetlysad like this.
  11. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Maybe a reverse eyelid transplant

lbushwalker and billytk1977 like this.
  12. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

Is this for real? Never heard of it before and can't say I truly believe it can ever work. But, hey, go for it if it's what you want. Let's know how the progress goes!!

13. Masao

Masao New Member

It definetly works. However it looks like a 22 month process. The TLC tugger came in the mail yesterday. Faster than I expected. It is so much more comfortable and convinient than taping. Can we post photos of our privates on this site. If so I'll share some pictures of my progress..

14. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

Post away!!

15. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Yes you can. You can even call it a penis, dick or cock.

If you want you can create an album where you can add/remove pics.

16. MarkJ420

Gold Member

Theres also pretty decent evidence , that a guy is less sensitive when hes been cut. Apparently reduced nerve endings is the key to that.

But saying that i'm not sure i'd bother trying to get it back , if i'd been cut.

Ultimately a dicks a dick an once again how you use it counts most.

Good luck though to the OP.

17. Masao

Masao New Member

Just trying to remove this last shred of religion from my life (No Pun intended!)

HotForHoney likes this.
  18. MarkJ420

Gold Member

Fair enough.

19. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Nobody actually can remember having their genitals mutilated as a baby, but the pain and sense of loss could very well be buried in the subconscious for the rest of the person's life. In the future, infant circumcision will likely be abandoned. If parents are religious, they can let the child reach his teenage years intact, when he is fully capable of deciding for himself whether he wants it done to his body, or not.

#19 Barent, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    ply likes this.
  20. MrJones

Gold Member

Religion aside, it became a common practice in the USA during WWII. When Dr.s were stationed in North Africa, they saw that sand and dust got everywhere. Drs saw the pain that developed from sand causing infections in such a sensitive area, they decided it was a good idea to remove the foreskin as a preventive measure.

ply and Barent like this.