Foreskin Restoration

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by kinda_hung, Jan 30, 2012.

1. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

So this is my first time on here to start a thread. Please be gentle. LOL. I enjoy reading and commenting on other threads and love reading the great info.. Thanks!

Anyways, I thought I would tell you guys a bit about me. I'm 32 white male. I was circumcised at birth (unfortunately). When I was in my upper teens and started becoming more sexual I noticed a few things. I noticed that when I got an erection, it hurt! So after doing some research, I figured out that when I was circumcised, the dr. had probably taken way too much skin. During an erection my shaft skin was tight as a drum. LOL. I did some more research online and stumbled upon foreskin restoration. I'd never heard of it ever.

Foreskin restoration is not something that happens over night. This takes yrs! You restore by stretching your shaft skin forward over your glans. By keeping constant tension on the skin it will stretch and form new skin cells. Little by little you gain more skin. On average they take 4" of skin off during a circumcision!!!!! OUCH. Not to mention they remove some of the most sensitive skin. Like the Frenulum..

With that said, I've been restoring for exactly one yr! I'm happy to say that it's the best thing I've done for myself and my wife. Sex for the both of us has gotten better. She has had issues with UTI's and I contribute a lot of that from lots of rubbing. With an intact penis there is way less rubbing as the penis glides inside its own skin tube.. I've noticed increased sensitivity and comfort when my skin is pulled over my glans. Right now my skin will roll over my glans when I'm flacid and usually stay. However, when erect I can only pull the skin forward. It will then just go up 3/4 of my head.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post or PM me. Thanks :D

Attached Files:

#1 kinda_hung, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  2. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

One more picture of how much skin I have bunched up. I'm sorry I don't have before pics!! I know.... But flacid like I am here in this picture I had zero skin bunched up..

Attached Files:

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Well congrats. I'm a firm believer in not circumcising baby boys. I think it's terrible. Should they want it done later in life, they are more then welcome to choose to do that to THEIR body.

How long are you going to continue to restore?
    Do you like it better now that you're partially restored, sex that is?
    Do you suggest other men do this?

4. easytwist

easytwist New Member

I think its pretty cool what your doing. I didn't know the cut/uncut debate was as big as it was until I joined Sexual Forums/LPSG. Personally I think a guy should be able to have the choice when he's older as well. Keep it up.

5. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

Yes. You are correct and that's how I feel about it. I wish I was left alone! I have 2 boys. My first son was cut. I fought and fought like hell to keep him intact, but my wife had him cut when I wasn't there at the hospital. I was devestated! However our other son was left intact. I finally got it through to her my feelings about it.

She was very weirded out about me restoring and wasn't too happy about it. Finally she is now on board with it. I'm planning to keep restoring until I have full erect coverage. I've got a long ways to go.

I recommend any man to do this. It is well worth the time and effort. Sex and masturbation is tremendously better. It's taken myself and my wife a bit to get used to the extra skin. Not having to use lube is nice! You can stroke the penis and your own precum feels great. Sometimes I have her use a good lotion and that helps with the skin growth also. Sex feels wonderful. Before I would stop thrusting during orgasm. But now I usually keep thrusting and it feels great. Orgasms are stronger and feel much better. Less pain.

Thanks for your comments and support. It's tough to keep doing this daily. But after doing it for so long it just feels normal now. I usually use my stretching device from 7am-8pm.

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

wow, that's dedication....i wish i had mine back...
    Doesnt it seem ironic that, as men, most of us wish we were a little bigger. Yet when we have a son, the first thing we do is cut off part of his penis?

7. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

Thanks. I'm a member on lpsg also. And yes it is a big debate. Lol.

8. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

Lol. Yes you are correct. I'm not that big at 7x5. But my wife has already noticed increase in girth. Look and feel.

One night after sex I was washing up and she looked at my penis weird. Felt it, and said, you look way thicker. Made my day!

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

7x5 is nothing to sneeze at, ..youre on the bigger side,..wear it proud my friend...lol

10. octavius

Gold Member

I understand you have had health issues, but most circumcised males have absolutely no complaints whatsoever. I seriously doubt your son is going to care one way or the other.

11. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

I've heard lots of guys complain about loss of sensitivity over yrs of exposure.

One thing I remember growing up as a kid was my glans constantly rubbing on my underwear and giving me erections. These usually happened at awkward times. Shopping , going out etc!

12. wb321

wb321 New Member

This is an interesting post. I too was circumcised as a child and I've never really minded it much until now at age 25. I'm definitely noticing decreased sensitivity now. I'm also getting sick of chafing. It happens mostly with dry masturbation of course, but even sex can feel slightly uncomfortable at times. I had no idea you could restore the foreskin...maybe I'll give it a try.

13. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

That's about the age that I really noticed my glans having decreased sensitivity. When I first started restoring I was around 19. I used cross tape method and T tape method. However, I was a bit to rambunctious. I stretched with a bit too much force. I ended up with a few stretch marks. So if you decide to do this please be gentle at first. It doesn't take much to hurt your skin. Also find a good lotion with vitE. I put lotion on at night before bed. By morning my skin has absorbed it and it's good for your skin to rest.

#13 kinda_hung, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
  14. Mittimer

Gold Member

Sorry, had to remove the link kinda_hung. There a strict no advertising rule with us. Linking our forum members to another vbulletin forum is a strict no.

If members have questions, they are welcome to PM you and get the link.

15. 33stack

Gold Member

I heard the hospitals sell the foreskins to wallet makers but had to stop. When the wallets rubbed against the pants pocket they turned into a suitcase. I know i know.....sorry:eek:

16. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

I'm sorry Mittimer! I won't do that again.

17. thunderseed

Gold Member

That is intriguing, I never knew about foreskin restoration, thanks for sharing. It is amazing there is a natural way. You no longer have pain from erections now?
    Foreskin does feel a lot nicer and smoother during penetration.

I have a bunch more questions:
    What is the schedule for restoring like, do you stretch it every day, and for how long? Are you erected or soft while doing it?
    And, does it hurt during?
    Have you gotten your wife to help you out with it?

Could the restoration of foreskin become a sexual act between two partners, that each enjoy, or nay? Just wondering, in case my future soul mate is circumcised and would be interested in it. I'd love to help him with it. I would probably talk him into it because I love foreskin so much. But I know even watching it would definitely turn me on. I'm also wondering, would it be too obvious if a woman were to do this to their circumcised husbands LoL.

18. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

Hey. Thanks for having such positive interest and asking questions. I'll try and answer them the best I can. Lol.

I no longer have erections that hurt. Which is great. And the skin that I have regrown feels nice to glide over my glans. I can feel that during sex now for the last month or so.

You have to restore while in the flacid state. Most guys wear a device. If you look at my pics you will see how I'm restoring now. I use a balloon with a one way valve. It is stretching both inner and outer skin. With the balloon inside the skin tube it pushes the head of my penis back and pulls skin forward by holding it in that cone. Restoring should never hurt. If it does you are doing something wrong, pinched skin, or tugging to hard. My device is so comfortable I really don't know I'm wearing it. It's probably just like you wearing a bra.
    My schedule is different than others. Everyone can do as they want. But I put it on at 7am and usually take it off around 8 pm. I then usually rub emu oil all over my skin. Around 10pm take shower. And before bed I rub good lotion like Nivea on it. Some guys keep tugging at night , but I get lots of erections through the night and find it very uncomfortable. I think its good to let the skin rest at night anyways.

My wife hasn't helped me restore. It's something that the guy probably needs to do, especially putting on the device. However, there are other ways, like manual tugging. There are guys who have grown skin from penis enlargement, through jelqing. Using a good lotion and basically milking the penis. Stroking it with good pressure from base to tip. I guess if a partner wanted to help she could do that. My wife really thought I was crazy doing this and was against me. For the first few months she kept asking me how long I would be doing this and how much skin. She thinks foreskin is dirty etc. But I keep telling her if you wash like you're suppose to it is perfectly clean. Now she's a little more interested. I've used several different applications to restore. And every time I change to something else she just makes some weird comment. I think she's kinda intrigued with my ballooning device. Mainly because when I stuff it in my jeans, it looks like I've got a massive penis. She will sometimes have to walk by and give my bulge a sqeeze. Lol.

I don't know if restoration could be a sexual act between your partners. Maybe if you did manual tugging or jelqing. I know if I had her jelqing me I would probably get arroused. And when you jelq the penis needs to be between flacid and erect. You can't do it fully hard.

19. easytwist

easytwist New Member

Out of curiosity, can a woman actually feel the difference between a circumcised and uncircumcised penis during sex?

20. kinda_hung

kinda_hung New Member

Read Thunderseeds post above mine. She says she prefers uncut because penetration feels more smooth and easier. In most surveys women feel better with uncut. However a lot of women here in the US have never had uncut let alone seen one!

If you look at the mechanics of how you have sex with an uncut penis and what feels good to both partners during the act, you will find out that women prefer less in and out stroking. But women more prefer shorter strokes or rocking the pelvis. I know with my wife she gets no where with me stroking in and out. But if I sink myself in deep and use shorter strokes or hook my glans behind her gspot and rock she gets extremely wet and orgasms.