foreplay

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by nasty, Mar 11, 2009.

1. nasty

nasty New Member

Anyone ever try board games? Well, recently I received some advice on intimate things to buy for my gf. I thought I would share this. So about a week ago now (sorry been recovering from the night or I would have posted sooner,) we were at our local store perusing the selection of toys and lingerie, when we happened across a board game called "A Hot Afair." Having read the instructions like the anal detail oriented person I am, we began to play. The game is quite creative and the premiss behind it is that there are 3 levels of play, and as you pass the start it gets progressively more intense. Now after understanding this, and believing the directions I figured on about 90 minutes long is how long the game said it would last. I figured on an hour. We began the game. The first bit of the game was seemingly introductory and seemed harmless. It reminded me of being a teen playing truth or dare. As we progressed we found that we were grossly inadequate with our extras like food. It was her turn she drew her card. I watched a mischevous grin come over her face. She went out of the room, and came back in with the jar of strawberry jam, took the top off only to find the jam was a little too runny and out of date. Not detered by this she left a second time to check the pantry. She came in a little later with a jar of Jif. By this time by shear luck of the moves we were both naked as required by the spaces we landed on the board. She ran the peanut butter from my chest down around my bellybutton, down even further and ran a line down the front and back of my penis. Long story short, WOW!! Shortly after this came the card that demanded we have sex for 2 minutes. Sure I thought why not, I can do this. By this time we were both so hot and worked up, it was next to impossible to stop. We still had one more pass with her in the lead. I made the decision one more roll to see who won. Of course me being the ever gracious man I am (and the fact that she seems to kick my butt every game we play) I let her win. Well, maybe not, but at that point we both won. We then enjoyed the next half an hour of passion in bed and scattered the cards and game to the wind.
    Not bad for an impulse buy. Anyway thought I would share.

2. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

wooohoooo sounds fantastic :D

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Among those who are similarly inclined...."adult" board games are great fun....
    Years ago, my wife and I made up our own set of cards with all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff on em'....:D
    If that doesn't ring your bell.......there's always "naked" Twister:brow