[Ask a Girl] Foreplay vs. "afterplay"

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by igor, Dec 9, 2008.

1. igor

Gold Member

Inspired by a sex news posting that Ryan posted:

I know we all like a quickie now and then, and those don't count for the question I want to ask.

In a way the goals of foreplay and after-sex-cuddling are different. IMO anyway, foreplay is to get heated up, while afterplay is to wind down and show affection.

Gals - how important is each of these in your "normal" sexual encounter?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Foreplay and after cuddling are both important parts of sex (not including quickies) for me. Each is a different way of bonding with my husband-foreplay is important because being good and turned on is important in having pleasurable sex. Cuddling after is just appreciating one another, and enjoying the company of the other after things have wound down. So, both of them are important.

3. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I love afterplay just as much as foreplay, if I haven't had an O during foreplay or sex we always ensure that I have it during afterplay.

4. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

I consider them both important for the connection with my boyfriend during our intimacy, and in order to get me heated and ready for the sex to come.

5. vickisam

vickisam New Member

Foreplay is VERY important. If I could get any of my lovers to give me the afterplay I want.. Shit I would be in heaven! Dang! Hold me, stroke me, rub my back and spoon me at the same time (it can be done trust me) and just wait till I fall asleep just once!

V

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Both are important. Heat us up, then get us off, then show us the love afterward. Curling up snd snuggling are crucial. It makes the act complete.

7. Trixi

Trixi New Member

Foreplay and afterplay, more or less, are ONE with DH and me. The afterplay is a tapering off of the encounter, but many times sparks a second round.