Foreplay Rush

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by elonlyBuster, Sep 28, 2008.

1. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

When I have foreplay with my girlfriend it lasts for maybe 15, 20 minutes, 30 minutes at most and it involves the usual, kissing, rubbing, folding, some fingering, and us going down on each other.
    The problem is after about 2 minutes into it I just want to throw her down and pound my cock into her until either it goes limp or she goes limp, but because she likes foreplay I control myself. Honestly the only thing that calms me down is for her to put me in her mouth. OF course I finger her while she's doing this to please her, but what else can I do to more calm these strong feelings?

When it comes to sex I'm spontaneous and I just do whatever comes to mind, it's something she like/hates.

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Hun, you get kudos for trying to please your gf while she is giving you head. Really good foreplay can go on for a loooooong time, and usually makes sex better and more intense for a woman. Sometimes, however we too want to just "throw you down" and hammer it out. Try to play a little, back off a little, and so on until you can build up some self-control. Switch it up. Do different things, try new stuff. As far as being spontaneous...well, that's a good thing! ;)

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I like foreplay too, but even fifteen minutes is too much for me. Five minutes is usually enough time. Kissing, cuddling, sucking, and licking is all good, but I like the fucking the best. But then again, that's just me. Other women might need 30 minutes of foreplay before they're turned on enough. You could try saying something a little dirty, like: ""Oh god, you turn me on so much! I need to be inside you right now!"

I'd be ready in about five seconds after hearing that. :brow

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

5. hrnycouple2

hrnycouple2 New Member

Foreplay is a great thing...I do have to agree that it can definatly make sex much more intense...Although most of the time, I do just want to jump her bones right away...dunno why..LOL

6. igor

Gold Member

We'll spend at least half an hour on foreplay - longer if we give each other massages. I especially love to go down on her til she demands I enter her and finish.:phat

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

There isn't one right answer. Sometimes it's delightful for both of you to take your time, but my wife is more like Puss in Boots in that she prefers something short and intense before fucking. The more intense I am with her during this special time, the more likely she's to comment on how much she enjoyed it. So longer foreplay (ten minutes or so) is more for me than her, and typically we spend about five minutes or so (and sometimes less if it's the middle of the night or whatever).

I'm quite comfortable with short and intense before fucking.

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Where do I sign up? :D

Seriously, this is good. I love to be played with and teased until I beg for it. That makes for almost instant orgasm for me when he enters, (after several playfully induced cumming sessions beforehand) and a wild fuck for him!

But this topic is subjective. You just have to find out what works for you!

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree there are times for longer foreplay and other times to just do it. The key is knowing which one is needed now :D

We generally keep our foreplay pretty short and passionate too, maybe 5-10 minutes. 15-20 minutes if I'm going down on her.

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I agree with you.....Now, if I am getting licked VERY well, I just have to pull him up and get the whole thing! Happens alot! :) But to get teased, and played with?? That is the deal!!

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

More is less and less is more.
    Horses for courses, everyone is different.
    Personally I like to take a woman to the point of her begging however long or short it takes then hammer her solid.

12. Yoriko13

Yoriko13 New Member

well that would be your control..during foreplay with my bf ,when hes just about lose control, flip me over and stick it in! i push him back with my foot (playfully,nothing bondage like or anything) and start blowing him.

no matter how frustrating it is just try to control it....its all worth while in the end , i try to keep the foreplay up for at least 40 mins ...it makes you harder and def hornier.
    your gf should try 'dips' as i call 'em....like i pretend to be ready get on top him take one stroke then continue foreplay for another 10 mins

With all that teasing ,it puts you in a trance once you get to actually doing it. you'll be so horny you almost won't even stop for breath while your drilling her.