Foreplay importance

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by greenmallard, Jan 9, 2009.

1. greenmallard

greenmallard New Member

Hi all, how important is foreplay? Is it more important than girth? I read that girth is very important to a woman. My girth is 4.5 in. Can I make up for this with better foreplay?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't believe in separating sex into components as it is a Christian view that sex really is for procreation, and real sex is intercourse. I am not Christian, so such a view doesn't interest me in at all. So I don't separate sex into foreplay and 'sex'; it's all sex to me and it takes a certain amount of time from beginning to end.

Everyone who is a decent or half-decent lover spends a lot of time embracing, kissing and tongue-kissing their partner: man or woman. A lot of men go further and help their partners reach orgasm before intercourse. This is my script at least, start slow (kissing, hugging), get more intimate (fondling breasts and so on) moving to oral sex until my wife comes, and then intercourse once she has recovered from her orgasm. I know she enjoys this sequence for normal sex, although we vary it from time to time.

So the answer is regardless of girth, most men spend a lot of time arousing their partners, and most sexually experienced women would be well used to this scenario. And if one happens to have a larger than average girth, this may mean more pleasure to follow.

What all men must realise is that men with larger penises are equally as good lovers, and probably better lovers, than average-sized or smaller than average sized men. Why probably better? Because a woman has to be really well aroused and ready for (say) a 6.5" girth or else it's going to hurt her. The same with penis length: it takes a lot of arousal before a woman's vagina reaches it's maximum size to accomodate a man with a longer penis. Girth and length generally go together: men who are thicker than average are usually longer than average too. No man wants to hurt his partner as part of intercourse, so a lot of well-hung men master the techniques of partner-arousal out of necessity.

3. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

Wouldn't worry about girth or anything. Just take your time and enjoy finding out what she likes. Quick sex without much foreplay is fun sometimes but its so much better when you take your time.

And I have to admit im not huge (just pretty average), and my gf loves it becuase I took the time to learn how she likes it.

Nick

ps don't be a complete sissy though, more girls than not like a little domination!

4. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Some girls like foreplay, some don't. If your girth is too small, then you probably just need to find a girl who is tight if you want to keep her satisfied. I think exercise can make a girl tighter, maybe you can find a girl who's a gymnast or plays sports.

If she doesn't orgasm when you're inside of her and you think it's because of your girth size. Then you can try more back and forth movements, and some different positions might help. If you're in missionary position, get her to bring her legs up towards her head so you can go in at a different angle. Or try doggy style or any of the positions. But I find if a girl can't enjoy real sex with you, then any kind of foreplay just won't be enough to satisfy her.

5. igor

Gold Member

I will admit that I am lost here as to how this relates to either foreplay or girth.???

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

OMG! outofmymind, you sure picked an accurate name for yourself.:lol

"How important is foreplay?" I kind of agree with cbrmale that sex isn't just the act of copulation, it starts from that first kiss, but let's just say that foreplay and sex are two different things for now. The vast majority of women cannot orgasm just from intercourse. The clitoris is the key to most orgasms and it is placed too far from the action to be properly stimulated during penile thrustings. So, it is important for a man AND a woman to work on getting her to orgasm before penetration.

As a woman gets sexually aroused, her vagina secretes lubrication, there is extra blood flow to her sexual organs and her clitoris becomes erect and sensitive. This all takes time and unfortunately, most men orgasm after penetration before a woman has a chance to climax.

Speaking for myself, I find that intercourse is much more enjoyable if I've had one or two orgasms before I'm penetrated. I still can't orgasm from just a penis, but it feels really good to me and I enjoy it immensely.

So, in answer to the question, I'd say foreplay is VERY important.

Is foreplay more important to girth? I'd rather have a man with a needle thin dick that knows how to use his mouth and hands on me to get me off before he penetrates, than a guy with a monster between his legs that simply climbs on board and has at it.

I've been with men at both ends of the spectrum and I'd say, that the men who took the time to satisfy me before they satisfied themselves were the best lovers, regardless of the size of their members.

#6 Barbwire, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
  7. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Thank you, you've been starting to turn me on too! :rose Too bad you're kind of far away
    :D