Foreplay idea's

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by hurley, Jun 7, 2004.

1. hurley

hurley New Member

Need idea's to try to make my gf want to rip my cloths off and do me like no other. She is having a problem of enjoying sex, so im lookin for ideas to get her even more turned on before sex! thx

2. Logger

Gold Member

You mention fingering and orgsms before vaginal sex. Ordinarily orgasms are delayed util you can mutually have orgasms.

If she is not so interested in sex, then you might try massage for her. Find ways to get her interested in sex, yet not climax, before you stick it in. There are probably plenty of other ideas here for foreplay. What have you tried besides fingering? Let her go down on you for a while, see if that gets her going.

Ideally, you do enough forepley with the woman, so that she climaxes at the same time you climax. There is more than one way to make it work, so keep trying different approaches. Let her tie you up and see how that might get her going.

Blessings

3. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

hurley,I have to agree with Logger. Since you're a young guy I'm going to assume something about your techniques. Let me know if I've made a bad assumption. SLOW down,would be my addvice. Generally women love alot of touching,kissing,etc. Not just some fingering and insertion. I'm a guy and I like to make foreplay last a long time too. Just the antisapation of the orgasams to come makes you both hotter. Prolong your touching. Explore areas of her body that you don't normally explore. Observe how she reacts. Don't be afraid to ask her if something feels good. In my opinion,reaching orgasm together isn't nessasary,although fun when it does happen. I don't make that my primary goal. Hope this helps.

4. hurley

hurley New Member

Tson56, Its not me that makes her have the orgasms.... I normaly tend to just rub her and hit the g-spot a few times to tease her, but she normaly tells me to do it harder and work her up to an orgasm. We have tried some new things and have found a wonderful way to have sex so that her and i get alot of pleasure from it. Thanks for your guys imput tho!

5. Venus69

Venus69 New Member

Venus69

And.... are you going to share with us?