Foreplay help

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by warblast, Feb 1, 2007.

1. warblast

warblast New Member

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for awhile, and we dont have much foreplay with our relationship. Shes the first girl I had any sexual experience with and I was always nervous about trying new things with her, but now I want too. I started eating pussy and she enjoyed alittle bit of it but Im not that great at it. Whats some other stuff that me and her could do? Thanks guys

2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Bella started this thread on how to pleasure a woman orally.
    I can't summarize or praise it well enough! :tup
    There are many other excellent comments and reply posts in that thread, it's a goldmine of information! :)
    Best wishes, and congrats on being the kind of guy that wants to take care of his woman. ;)

3. jódame

jódame New Member

My current relationship was pretty much the same way. We started with sex, and we were so eager to get at it that we'd skip over foreplay. As we continued to be together, though, we found out exactly what you're saying-foreplay is FUN. I can't stress enough the pleasure I get from seeing him under me, completely lost to the sensations I'm giving him...it's like a minorgasm in itself! Anyway, find out what others have to say, but more importantly, find out what works for you and your partner. Make sure to both give and receive, though. It's so much more fun when it works both ways.